Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 40 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 ... LastLast

Thread: Subterranean Press discussion thread

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

A blast from SubPress past! Saints, by Orson Scott Card, lettered edition, letter E/15.

I thought I'd share a few pics, as I'd never seen this edition before.

More pics in my non-King collection thread.

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

WOW! That's heavenly! (see my pun? I put a pun there)

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Looks gorgeous.

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That looks incredible!

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice edition!!!
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Gunslinger Apprentice Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

For Sale:
    The Wool Trilogy
    Hugh Howey
    Subterranean Press
    Signed Numbered (matching number set) in the slipcase offered by Camelot Books.
    Books and slipcase are all in Fine Unread condition.

If a member here buys it I will throw in the Rainbow Colored Arc's for Wool.

PM me if interested.

Weedeater ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai's Avatar

FREE E-book (in US) from SubPress!

https://twitter.com/SubPress/status/...986493442?s=20

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Does anyone know if the PC copies of this included the tray case? Also any ideas on the numbers of PC's created?

Asking for a friend.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Does anyone know if the PC copies of this included the tray case? Also any ideas on the numbers of PC's created?

Asking for a friend.
    I cannot say for sure Simon BUT I did hear that somwhere... NO case issues for the left over PC copies. I have no idea how many there were either.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

For Sale: Boy'Life S/L SOLD!

Also open to trade or trade+$ for
    Stephen King S/L
    And other titles (pm me if interested)

seeking: anything DT related #246
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Gunslinger Apprentice louis2003b has a spectacular aura about louis2003b has a spectacular aura about

Good Day,
    I have partnered with Yegor Malinovskii to display his amazing photography on my website. If you have a moment I highly recommend taking a look at the Gallery page if you want to see beautiful photographs of gorgeous books. Would love to hear any opinions or improvements I can make on my forum page. Thanks!
    https://www.harperwildeco.com/gallery

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Full Throttle had been out of stock for a few weeks now, but 2 days ago all sudden there was a quantity of 25 available.

I check again today and it says there's 39 available. I don't know if it's vendors canceling pre-orders or what it is, but that's a lot to become available again over the course of 2 days.
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Just wish they would be finished and ship at some point.
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Gunslinger Apprentice burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Anubis2347 View Post
    For Sale:
    The Wool Trilogy
    Hugh Howey
    Subterranean Press
    Signed Numbered (matching number set) in the slipcase offered by Camelot Books.
    Books and slipcase are all in Fine Unread condition.

If a member here buys it I will throw in the Rainbow Colored Arc's for Wool.

PM me if interested.
    pm sent
    ISO DT I-IV #101, rage,Suntup Press Horns, Rosemary's Baby and The Road w/designation #239

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    They've had trouble with their slipcase makers shutting down because of COVID. All their un-cased titles have shipped on time, but slipcased titles are delayed. A lot of lettered editions are also delayed due to no traycases.

SubPress are usually great about keeping to their original schedules; this is very unusual for them.

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    Just got the email that they just started shipping. I figured it had to be close.
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Have some sub press books up for sale if anyone is interested!

Themis files signed limited matching set (#187) - all fine condition - $185 shipped in the US
    Locke and Key - Keys to the Kingdom signed limited (#47) - $160 shipped in the US
    The Dark Forest and Death's End Matching #'s (308) - $420 shipped in the US
    The Scar (#219) and Iron Council (#117) - $325 shipped in the US.

Pictures available upon request!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    Have some sub press books up for sale if anyone is interested!

Themis files signed limited matching set (#187) - all fine condition - $185 shipped in the US
    Locke and Key - Keys to the Kingdom signed limited (#47) - $160 shipped in the US
    The Dark Forest and Death's End Matching #'s (308) - $420 shipped in the US
    The Scar (#219) and Iron Council (#117) - $325 shipped in the US.

Pictures available upon request!
    That's a great price for Locke & Key.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gunslinger Apprentice Nemoh21 has a spectacular aura about Nemoh21 has a spectacular aura about Nemoh21 has a spectacular aura about

I can’t really seem to find one for sale anywhere but if anyone is willing to part with a numbered copy of stories of your life and others by sub press please message me. I’m interested in a copy if you have one

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

The new Full Throttle by Joe Hill showed up on my doorstep yesterday.

WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Number42 Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan's Avatar

NICE! I got my shipping notification yesteday.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats! No notice here yet.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

No notice here yet either
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

"One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Gunslinger Apprentice BadHatHarry has a spectacular aura about BadHatHarry has a spectacular aura about

Anyone know when Burning Chrome is being shipped?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 40 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 ... LastLast