Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 40 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 ... LastLast

Thread: Subterranean Press discussion thread

Along the Path of the Beam The_Antiquarian has a spectacular aura about The_Antiquarian has a spectacular aura about The_Antiquarian has a spectacular aura about

So does anyone know who are the first four individuals that acquired Roman Numeral Edition I - IV? Camelot does not have the info. Does anyone know their actual whereabouts?

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by The_Antiquarian View Post
    So does anyone know who are the first four individuals that acquired Roman Numeral Edition I - IV? Camelot does not have the info. Does anyone know their actual whereabouts?
    Third rock from the sun...

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

Camelot received one of the first 4, in the "wait is over" newsletter it stated
    [FONT="Century Gothic"] There's nothing like a trail of blood to find your way back home.../FONT]Sixx: A.M. The Heroin Diaries

Along the Path of the Beam The_Antiquarian has a spectacular aura about The_Antiquarian has a spectacular aura about The_Antiquarian has a spectacular aura about

I thought the statements by Bill and news from Camelot state that the first four numerals went to folks who will never dispose of their copies until their “death (something like that), which all happened prior to Camelot getting ahold of six books. Then roman numeral V - VIII were sold to collectors, with the remaining IX and X held by Camelot as their retirement fund/the vault. To sum it up, we know exactly who holds V - X, but we have no info on who holds the first four.

Am I correct?

Correction: An individual by the name of Matt F* holds copy IX so I guess Camelot holds two of the leftovers from six. V, VIII, and IX are taken by collectors (can’t tell which other one got purchased).

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

I thought the statements by Bill and news from Camelot state that the first four numerals went to folks who will never dispose of their copies until their “death (something like that), which all happened prior to Camelot getting ahold of six books. Then roman numeral V - VIII were sold to collectors, with the remaining IX and X held by Camelot as their retirement fund/the vault. To sum it up, we know exactly who holds V - X, but we have no info on who holds the first four.

Am I correct?
    I can say with certainty IX is in my hands not Camelot not sure what numbers they kept. Direct from Camelot newsletter:
    The Wait Is Over!
    Here Are the Details
    You Have All Been Waiting For!

Our initial announcement called this a "previously unknown" state of this book. We forgot some people on the internet take things too literally. Common sense would tell you that if it exists, someone has to know about it, it had to be made and handled by someone, in fact we've know about it since it was produced as we were lucky enough to be one of the four copies originally distributed.
    [FONT="Century Gothic"] There's nothing like a trail of blood to find your way back home.../FONT]Sixx: A.M. The Heroin Diaries

Quote Originally Posted by Lot guy View Post
    I can say with certainty IX is in my hands not Camelot not sure what numbers they kept. Direct from Camelot newsletter:
    The Wait Is Over!
    Here Are the Details

Our initial announcement called this a "previously unknown" state of this book. We forgot some people on the internet take things too literally. Common sense would tell you that if it exists, someone has to know about it, it had to be made and handled by someone, in fact we've know about it since it was produced as we were lucky enough to be one of the four copies originally distributed.
    Ah! You are the great Matthew F* from thr FB group

The Wait Is Over!
    Here Are the Details

I'll take that, shit wife doesn't even call me the great Matthew but I might have to have my Son start referencing me in that fashion as he can still be molded at his young age, ha.
    Thanks Arnold

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

The Wait Is Over!
    Here Are the Details

I'll take that, shit wife doesn't even call me the great Matthew but I might have to have my Son start referencing me in that fashion as he can still be molded at his young age, ha.
    Thanks Arnold
    I always thought of you as "Matt the great & Terrible" F******, but that's just me. lol BTW, I'm still waiting for my signed copy of "Sleeping Beauties", Mr Great!!!! lol lol lol j/k

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    The Wait Is Over!
    Here Are the Details

Thanks Arnold
    I always thought of you as "Matt the great & Terrible" F******, but that's just me. lol BTW, I'm still waiting for my signed copy of "Sleeping Beauties", Mr Great!!!! lol lol lol j/k
    Thanks Bill, that would be because you had me send it to UK back from in 2017. On 12/9/2017 I received an email saying received many thanks?

Sorry Bill, I missed the JK part at the end, ha.

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

The leather on the book is BLACK Leather...
    Were different colors made? They looked blue in this post:

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...=1#post1150476

...which seemed to be confirmed in this one:

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    It looks blue in the photos, but it's actually black, isn't it?

Quite striking, bold, simple design.
    No, It's very Blue. Alec and I agreed on "Cornflower Blue'
    Just curious.
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

The case is a cornflower blue, book is black leather

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

The endpapers are clad in this unusually colored material:

... designed by the artist Yanni (aka Laurel).

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    The endpapers are clad in this unusually colored material:

... designed by the artist Yanni (aka Laurel).

HBJ
    That should settle all questions.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Not really.
    Who's Yanni?

Gunslinger Apprentice NiceM has a spectacular aura about NiceM has a spectacular aura about NiceM's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Not really.
    Who's Yanni?
    Laurel? Sorry couldn't resist. No idea either
    Looking for SubPress Lettered:Farseer Trilogy; Shadow of the Wind, Angel's Game, Prisoner of Heaven
    Looking for Centipede Press S/L: Dracula

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

“If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Gunslinger Apprentice OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

So what you're saying is the endpapers are white with gold trim?
    Alright, we'll call it a draw.

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by OldCrow88 View Post
    So what you're saying is the endpapers are white with gold trim?
    No, blue with black trim

Gunslinger Apprentice knightmare has a spectacular aura about knightmare has a spectacular aura about knightmare has a spectacular aura about knightmare's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I almost never run "sales" because in my mind collectibles only go up in value.

With that, I'm done with what I consider to be the stale Subterranean Press and almost all my Subterranean Press listings are marked down 20%, can be had off ebay for even less. There's some interesting titles.

Just click here: Subterranean Listings

Includes Ready Player One Lettered (it's Bill's copy), NOS4A2 Lettered, Red Rising Series Limited & Lettered with rights, Thumbprint lettered, Complete Borne Lettered, Interworld Trilogy Lettered, Iron Druid Limited & Lettered with rights and some other interesting titles.

I'm going to clear them off my shelves to invest in others likes Suntup that put thought into making each edition unique.
    Seeking:

Suntup Misery Lettered + Rights
    Suntup Shining 1st Paperback Large Art Print

Gunslinger Apprentice NiceM has a spectacular aura about NiceM has a spectacular aura about NiceM's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Was hoping you’d list the books of Bavel lettered😁
    Looking for SubPress Lettered:Farseer Trilogy; Shadow of the Wind, Angel's Game, Prisoner of Heaven

Gunslinger Apprentice knightmare has a spectacular aura about knightmare has a spectacular aura about knightmare has a spectacular aura about knightmare's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by NiceM View Post
    Was hoping you’d list the books of Bavel lettered😁
    Sorry don't have them...I've got it almost all listed. I've already done a couple of sales and they can tell you I have offered good deals. Feel free to make an offer or ask. I frankly just want this stuff gone.
    Seeking:

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Pierce Brown lettered trilogy sold?

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Not yet. Other than Gme of Thrones has most watchers...with that I will give you a no profit price albeit I bought it for a pretty penny...pm me
    Seeking:

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by knightmare View Post
    Not yet. Other than Gme of Thrones has most watchers...with that I will give you a no profit price albeit I bought it for a pretty penny...pm me
    Thanks for the offer sir, but Ill sit this one out Im afraid. Saving up for now. I havent read the books yet but fell in love with Tommy Arnold covers. Didnt see the trilogy in your listing from that link so thats why I wondered if someone already snapped them up. Or is that 4295 listing also yours? Different seller name though.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 40 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 ... LastLast