+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18

Thread: Subterranean Press discussion thread

"I'm pondering how many LOLs are needed to TAKE OVER THE WORLD!" Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    Sold out very quickly, woe. I managed to snag a copy.
    I knew it would sell fast. I didn't expect it to take less than a day though.
    https://www.gofundme.com/help-hurricane-victim-pay-vet-bills

See what's in my eBay store!

"I'm pondering how many LOLs are needed to TAKE OVER THE WORLD!" Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    Sold out very quickly, woe. I managed to snag a copy.
    I am surprised... I really didnt think the book was that good.
    I thought it was great. It's one of the best apocalyptic novels.
    https://www.gofundme.com/help-hurricane-victim-pay-vet-bills

See what's in my eBay store!

Gunslinger Apprentice Phalucha has a spectacular aura about Phalucha has a spectacular aura about Phalucha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I agree - Swan Song is for me one of the great novels from the horror boom of the 80s. Loved it then and love it now.

Honky Mahfah Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I was able to grab a copy.
    Wanted list:
    The girl who loved tom gordon ARC with King's letter
    The Plant #3 Unsigned.
    Maximum Overdrive Cardboard truck

Citizen of Gilead surly has a spectacular aura about surly has a spectacular aura about surly's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    I am surprised... I really didnt think the book was that good.
    Well, at least 552 people disagree.
    I consider it one of my faves.
    "When I have a little money, I buy books; and if I have any left, I buy food and clothes."
    Desiderius Erasmus Roterodamus

My Collection Thread

Goldmember webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Sorry I didn't love it guys. lol You know we all don't have to like the same thing right? Perhaps too hyped up for me.. either way I was disappointed in the book.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead St. Troy is a name known to all St. Troy is a name known to all St. Troy is a name known to all St. Troy is a name known to all St. Troy is a name known to all St. Troy is a name known to all St. Troy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm in the middle - I didn't love Swan Song, but I can list several good things about it, I remember some characters fondly (Josh is my man), I believe it'll make a fun special edition (SP's illustrations look cool), and I would recommend it to anyone seeking out apocalyptic material (and for anyone afraid that it's a copy of The Stand - it's not).
    ...And my ashes drift beneath the silver sky
    Where a boy rides on a bike and never smiles...

Donate to HF Mateys! becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Dark Regions Press has a few copies if anyone missed it and wanted one.

http://www.darkregions.com/books/all...cover-preorder
    WANTED:

DT II: The Drawing of the Three S/L #644 FOUND 7/9/15!

MM AGoT, MM ACoK, SP ASoS #320 - GRRM - can trade

Demon of the Prim DoctorZaius has a spectacular aura about DoctorZaius has a spectacular aura about DoctorZaius has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Didn't even try for this one. I really have a dislike for these anniversary editions of signed limited editions of books that have already been done, and done quite well. The Dark Harvest signed limited of Swan Song is gorgeous and is still quite collectable. These anniversary editions seem like money grabs that end up devaluing the original books.
    WANTED:
    Drawing of the Three #255
    Gunslinger #255
    Charlie the Choo Choo - #255
    Colorado Kid #33 - I have Potter #33, looking to match with the other two

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Well publishing is a business, it's collecting that's not.

Citizen of Gilead Beverly Marsh is a glorious beacon of light Beverly Marsh is a glorious beacon of light Beverly Marsh is a glorious beacon of light Beverly Marsh is a glorious beacon of light Beverly Marsh is a glorious beacon of light Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish
    Country
    Country Flag

Have there been any updates on The Weight of Words? Haven't seen anything.....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18