Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: The Hunger Games - warning, there may be spoilers

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, doesn't really look like him to me. Oh well, maybe he'll act like him?
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Little Bird Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I doubt they'll have him doing pelvic thrusts in a PG-13. I really wish they had just made these movies R so they could actually put things in them instead of sugar-coating and shaking the camera around.

Honestly, I'm not sure I'll be paying to see this in theaters. Maybe the $2 theater after everyone else has seen it.
    A lady always remembers her courtesies.

Goldmember mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Juliane Moore to play president Coin? not sure about that....

Does whatever a spiderman does.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I was hoping that she'd sign on once it was announced she was in talks for the part. Excited to see what she does with the role.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4