Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: The Hunger Games - warning, there may be spoilers

Goldmember mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

there is not enough material in Mockingjay to make two movies....what are they going to do
    Spoiler:
    split it where they blow up the mountain of soldiers.

Does whatever a spiderman does.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ka-mai View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    One of my cousins was Ray Bolger.
    GTFO.

QUOTE]

*gets the fuck out*

Oh, and I found a real Hunger Games review by Brice!

The Hunger Games Review
    By: Brice Beede

The book's font was very well done. Effie's hair was very pink.
    Actually the font was mediocre at best.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Little Bird Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mystima View Post
    there is not enough material in Mockingjay to make two movies....what are they going to do
    Spoiler:
    split it where they blow up the mountain of soldiers.
    If they show two hours of
    Spoiler:
    her shuffling about in a PTSD haze
    , they could pull it off. Because we all want to watch that.
    A lady always remembers her courtesies.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Actually, I hear that they're going to add sections of the Capitol chefs preparing the tributes' meals. Kind of like Iron Chef meets The Hunger Games.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I am fine with this if they make it dinner theatre and feed us as we watch.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Amanda Plummer to play Wiress in 'The Hunger Games: Catching Fire'

I hadn't even considered her for the part (I was hoping for Helena Bonham Carter) but think she could really pull it off!
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Little Bird Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I kind of pictured Wiress as older (I don't know why) but she looks great for the part.

Country
    Country Flag

So did I but I think they could fix that with makeup/prosthetics if they wanted to.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Country
    Country Flag
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Country
    Country Flag

Me, too! She looks perfect.

Still can't wait to hear about Finnick... they'll probably cast him last to build suspense.

Country
    Country Flag

Last I heard, it seems like Sam Claflin is getting close to getting the role.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Country
    Country Flag

Really? He's cute, but not Finnick. Not even close. Finnick is practically a Greek god.

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, Sam Claflin got the role.

I have issues with this. He is not tan, he is not gorgeous, he is not Finnick!

Seriously, they're gonna have to send that kid to the beach for like a month before they shoot. I'm hoping I'm wrong on this and he turns out to be brilliant, but I'm not impressed at all right now.

Country
    Country Flag

I really don't have any problems with him playing Finnick. Armie Hamer would've been my first choice, but Sam's a good second.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Country
    Country Flag

Probably because you're heterosexual.

(I think.)

I mean, he's good-looking, but he keeps having these stupid prissy smiles in all his photos... and he's not hot enough.

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ka-mai View Post
    Yeah, Sam Claflin got the role.

I have issues with this. He is not tan, he is not gorgeous, he is not Finnick!

Seriously, they're gonna have to send that kid to the beach for like a month before they shoot. I'm hoping I'm wrong on this and he turns out to be brilliant, but I'm not impressed at all right now.
    I AGREE! This cannot happen!
    Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

it might because of tumblr and crazy photoshopped graphics people have already made, but I really don't have a problem with him anymore. At first I was hesitant - Garret Hedlund was my first choice - but it's not like Sam's unatractive by any sense of the word. And movie makeup can do magical things...

Country
    Country Flag

Honestly, after the shaky-cam-fuckup of the first movie, I'm a lot less interested in the next movie.

Country
    Country Flag

The shaky-cam was pretty awful. Some parts worked, but mostly it was just a distraction. It seems like that was the director's choice, so I'm hoping the new director decides to get rid of that for Catching Fire.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I honestly didn't notice the shaky-cam that much....probably because I watched in on a plane

Country
    Country Flag

The camerawork was so distracting for me I found myself missing dialog. Between the shaky cam and the insane close-ups (which I found myself physically trying to pull back from) I was fairly unhappy when I left the theater.

Also Peeta's face annoys me.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I find Peeta attractive-ish when he's not blonde. The actual actor, Josh Hutcherson, is naturally brown-haired and that suits him much better!

Goldmember mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

here is the cover of EW for Catching Fire

Does whatever a spiderman does.

Country
    Country Flag

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH THAT'S FINNICK?!

I am so disappointed right now.

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

"Katniss and Finnick go to war"

in their underoos apparently

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast