+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22

Thread: AKA--who have you been?

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958's Avatar

In the "Dog House & put out to pasture"!!!
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ganesh View Post
    For those of us tower junkies who are into crossover fanfic, there is a really excellent Buffy the Vampire Slayer Dark Tower crossover that has gone to 6 chapters and counting over on Twisting the Hellmouth. It's very tightly written and not written in a hurry and well researched. Just thought some of us might want to know.
    Got a link? That sounds interesting!!

My Collection:

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...ion-Merlin1958

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy". The Outlaw Josey Wales

Holding myself to a Higher Standard!!!

Demon of the Prim ChristineB has a spectacular aura about ChristineB has a spectacular aura about ChristineB has a spectacular aura about ChristineB's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wasn't on .net.
    Am ChristineB on SKMB
    Alystra1 on ebay
    Have been too many names to list on various MMOs but mostly I am Alystra/Alystralyn or some varient there of on the MMOs I have/still play, but more and more I see Alystra being used by others on MMOs (they have stolen my name!). I guess that is a form of flattery but mostly it just upsets me. I started using that name in 89 for gaming and first used it on the web for Diablo in 98.
    Christine

Gunslinger Stebbins is a jewel in the rough Stebbins is a jewel in the rough Stebbins is a jewel in the rough Stebbins's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ChristineB View Post
    Wasn't on .net.
    Am ChristineB on SKMB
    Alystra1 on ebay
    Have been too many names to list on various MMOs but mostly I am Alystra/Alystralyn or some varient there of on the MMOs I have/still play, but more and more I see Alystra being used by others on MMOs (they have stolen my name!). I guess that is a form of flattery but mostly it just upsets me. I started using that name in 89 for gaming and first used it on the web for Diablo in 98.
    Yes Diablo shout out! I missed soooo much of 7th grade being "sick" playing-- cowing haha-- LOD

Guardian of the Beam TCCBodhi is a glorious beacon of light TCCBodhi is a glorious beacon of light TCCBodhi is a glorious beacon of light TCCBodhi is a glorious beacon of light TCCBodhi is a glorious beacon of light TCCBodhi is a glorious beacon of light TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I've pretty much maintained *Bodhi", but found out pretty quickly Bodhi was already taken by someone else, so had to find another one. After a couple misfires that didn't stay relevant{ie SHN, which eventually became TCCBodhi, because if the the day ever comes that I am unable to sing, the Turtle Creek Chorale will remain a part of my life.

Gunslinger Stebbins is a jewel in the rough Stebbins is a jewel in the rough Stebbins is a jewel in the rough Stebbins's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Your avatar is hauntingly awesome TCC

Along the Path of the Beam Deaf&Dumb will become famous soon enough Deaf&Dumb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Brand new here, so just the one so far but on other forums,

BubbaJones
    JasonJones
    KillBrenham
    Mr_Sawed_Off_Leather_Face

I think thats about all. I mostly stick to music and BMX forums.

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin has a brilliant future stroppygoblin has a brilliant future stroppygoblin has a brilliant future stroppygoblin has a brilliant future stroppygoblin has a brilliant future stroppygoblin has a brilliant future stroppygoblin has a brilliant future stroppygoblin has a brilliant future stroppygoblin has a brilliant future stroppygoblin has a brilliant future stroppygoblin has a brilliant future stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Goblin's have and always will be, Stroppy. If you find that name anywhere, it's gonna be me.

Edit: I think due to some occasional restrictions on username length I have also been StroppyG. These instances are quite rare and collectible.
    "We used to play cards up in the tower
    but now the suits lay scattered"

Traveler smargavio will become famous soon enough smargavio's Avatar

Was Greyfell on .net. But then again I wasn't super active.

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Been Theli on every forum. Probably got around 35,000 posts spread throughout the interwebz.

Gunslinger Apprentice Fp3csu will become famous soon enough

I'll second Stebbins.

John F. Kennedy Ebdim9th is on a distinguished road

I've pretty much been Ebdim9th since I joined my first forum, the now defunct Saveangel.org some time in ought three ...... (although I have used one other posting name, 'Teep Trick', and that was on a Babylon 5 forum. )

Traveler Machine's Way will become famous soon enough Machine's Way will become famous soon enough Machine's Way's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Only two forums I am part of are this and SKMB and I have the same name on both Machine's Way.

Owner Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, Thankfully 700 miles from Bill
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome.

Traveler saginaw will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Always either saginaw or saginawhorror. Name of my hometown

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome to the forum. I think you used to post on the CD forum, right?

Traveler saginaw will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Yep. That was me. Still on sometimes.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958's Avatar

In the "Dog House & put out to pasture"!!!
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by saginaw View Post
    Yep. That was me. Still on sometimes.
    Very good. Glad to have you be a part of this community!!!

My Collection:

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...ion-Merlin1958

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy". The Outlaw Josey Wales

Holding myself to a Higher Standard!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22