Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 LastLast

Thread: AKA--who have you been?

Demon of the Prim Maturins_Daughter is on a distinguished road Maturins_Daughter's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Jean! Thank you for that lovely cat welcome

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

no lovelier than you, Queen of Riddles

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Traveler MarkHB is on a distinguished road MarkHB's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Well, I mentioned this back when I first registered here, but at .net I was Mr.Martin, a proud member of the Ka-tet of Zero. In most other places, I am MarkHB. I regret not making it back here more often.

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

well, it's not too late even now...

Gunslinger Apprentice The Road Virus will become famous soon enough The Road Virus will become famous soon enough The Road Virus's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I was "Penneywise" on .net. This was seven or eight years ago when I first started to read King and became obsessed with the DT series. I was constantly reprimanded by other users for improper spelling and/or grammar (In retrospect, if I had informed these members I was only twelve and 7th graders are not perfect I may have gotten some compassion but oh well). I have improved these areas and I am excited to have found this forum with the same feel (and purpose) of the beloved .net

Demon of the Prim Yeah Sure Whatever is on a distinguished road Yeah Sure Whatever's Avatar

San Francisco De California, Cusco, Peru, Peru
    My Mood
    In Love
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow what a bunch of assholes I'm glad you're not TRV from .net
    Check out my website for all sorts of Crocheted Goods. Not your grandma's crochet http://www.etsy.com/shop/yeahsurewhatever and my FB Fan Page too: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Pacifi...05080416199057

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Me too!

Nah, we'd have still given you a hard time for misspelling/grammatical errors.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Army of the 12 Monkeys pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    Nah, we'd have still given you a hard time for misspelling/grammatical errors.
    For example --
    Quote Originally Posted by The Road Virus View Post
    ... I was constantly reprimanded by other users for improper spelling and/or grammar ... I have improved these areas...
    Did you mean to say that you've improved in those areas, or do you feel that you have actually improved spelling and/or grammar in general practice?

Either way, nice to hear from you again!

Demon of the Prim Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I am now and was back then on .net Yaksha a proud member of the Yo-Tet with Alinda, Rjeso, and Ophelia.
    If you love me then love me..

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by pathoftheturtle View Post
    or do you feel that you have actually improved spelling and/or grammar in general practice?

Virus - I am not laughing at you! all grammar-related jokes crack bears up

Gunslinger Apprentice The Road Virus will become famous soon enough The Road Virus will become famous soon enough The Road Virus's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Lol Path that was quite a technical and minute error (SORRY), those will still happen from time to time. But thank you everyone for the welcome! No I'm not TRV from .net (I was not a fan of him personally), it is my favorite short story by King and was available. I have not seen many names I seem to recognize (aside from Jean, I think).

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

I was on .net...

Jon = waltero'dim
    Wudycynn = Allhailthecrimsonking

Actually, there's quite a few of us here...

And Mr.Martin, I'm glad to have you back!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Well it has been at least a few years since I was on .net. I def remember o'dim and allhail as big posters on the old site though
    "If you accept the expectations of others, especially negative ones, then you will never change the outcome" -Michael Jordan

Demon of the Prim Yeah Sure Whatever is on a distinguished road Yeah Sure Whatever's Avatar

San Francisco De California, Cusco, Peru, Peru
    My Mood
    In Love
    Country
    Country Flag

I was Yeah Sure Whatever there and I'm still Yeah Sure Whatever!
    Check out my website for all sorts of Crocheted Goods. Not your grandma's crochet http://www.etsy.com/shop/yeahsurewhatever and my FB Fan Page too: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Pacifi...05080416199057

Traveler GaOutlaw is on a distinguished road

I'm psj77 on SKMB
    I'm Ga Outlaw on The Collector

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I was "Criminallyinsanespacemonkeyonsteroids" (coolest mmprg name ever) when I played DAoC for 5 years, I ganked and ran with "Greywitch" and "Hazmat". Then I was "Cryminal" and "Criminal" and "Gazoo" on WOW from day of release and still play every now and then, taking a break atm. If you see garrell2112 on ebay, run from me, hehe.

Along the Path of the Beam Bad Karma will become famous soon enough Bad Karma's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This is the first forum since I was active many many years ago on MW2.net

there I was Bad Karma

here, I'm Bad Karma.

Quaiff?

Traveler nikky_ is on a distinguished road nikky_'s Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I had the same nick on dt.net - thought I should stick to it
    also use it on several other forums, mostly Austrian ones though

Gunslinger Apprentice Andi has a spectacular aura about Andi has a spectacular aura about Andi's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Once upon a time, a long long time ago, I was known as ConstanceDovorian or "Connie D" on DT.net.

Good to see so many familiar faces still hanging around. :-)

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Andi View Post
    Once upon a time, a long long time ago, I was known as ConstanceDovorian or "Connie D" on DT.net.

Good to see so many familiar faces still hanging around. :-)
    I remember you!
    Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I too remember you, Andi.

I was (most commonly) quiddityquest.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Demon of the Prim skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm skyofcrack here and on many other forums and BT sites. I started out as either cracksky on eBay or gswithen (you can guess where that one came from, right?) on a few other sites like myspace and youtube.

John F. Kennedy DTRAiN235 is on a distinguished road DTRAiN235's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

i was DTRAiN at tdt.net
    i was dtrain235 at lostpedia and otherville
    dtrain235 at That Place

maybe one of those was basehead3000....not sure

i recognize a lot of old faces

Traveler ganesh is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Default crossover fanfic anywone?

For those of us tower junkies who are into crossover fanfic, there is a really excellent Buffy the Vampire Slayer Dark Tower crossover that has gone to 6 chapters and counting over on Twisting the Hellmouth. It's very tightly written and not written in a hurry and well researched. Just thought some of us might want to know.

Gunslinger Stebbins is a jewel in the rough Stebbins is a jewel in the rough Stebbins is a jewel in the rough Stebbins's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Penneywise on .net and formely TRV here-- I have a post on my aka on this page even!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 LastLast