Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast

Thread: AKA--who have you been?

John F. Kennedy Tassel is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

If MMORPG's count...

I'm Tássel, Neldoreth, Yulia, Ariana, Zhiguli, Nénya, Lómelindi, Kementari and Mím on World of Warcraft, Europe server, Scarshield Legion. And Arrina on Lord of the Rings Online on Laurien server.

Weedeater BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE's Avatar

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

Don't know if there are any other ESPN bloggers here, but I am GUNZUP4LIFE. And I am mainly on Big 12 football blogs.
    Sloth Love Chunk

Traveler trig_troll is on a distinguished road

I *think* I was goin_todash at tdt.net. It's been so long, I can't remember.

Traveler daughterofsteven is on a distinguished road

I was daughterofsteven at tdt.net too...I lurked mostly and posted when I could. That seems like so long ago now!

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Depending on your memory you may find you know a few here from over there.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

damned and saved Letti will become famous soon enough Letti will become famous soon enough Letti's Avatar

Hungary (till I move to Fatu Hiva with Brice)
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by daughterofsteven View Post
    I was daughterofsteven at tdt.net too...I lurked mostly and posted when I could. That seems like so long ago now!
    Welcome here.
    Good lurking good posting.

Roland would have understood.

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

Quote Originally Posted by trig_troll View Post
    I *think* I was goin_todash at tdt.net. It's been so long, I can't remember.
    Quote Originally Posted by daughterofsteven View Post
    Welcome to you both. I was JohnBlaze there, and I'm JB here.

I think I remember todash, but not sure I remember you, DoS. Either way, welcome, you two!
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

So nice to find old friends again. Welcome to the site you guys.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Gunslinger Apprentice Riostar is on a distinguished road Riostar's Avatar

I'm pretty much Riostar everywhere. Alison in real life, Karla Marx in roller derby. I also have Purn and Yaadora on WoW and a tauren with a very un pc name.

Along the Path of the Beam Susan Delgado is on a distinguished road Susan Delgado's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

started as the girl in the window at .net so long ago i dont even like to think back, then switched to Susan~Delgado as i didnt like to be called tgitw. has been Susan Delgado on the net since ever i logged on to internet

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I remember you. Welcome!

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Along the Path of the Beam Susan Delgado is on a distinguished road Susan Delgado's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post
    I remember you. Welcome!
    ty!

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

If you rescue me

Army of the 12 Monkeys pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Susan Delgado View Post
    started as the girl in the window at .net so long ago i dont even like to think back, then switched to Susan~Delgado as i didnt like to be called tgitw. has been Susan Delgado on the net since ever i logged on to internet

Missed you. For reals.

Very glad that no one else took the name, but I must admit that I'm a little sad to see the ~ go. I'll get used to it... change is good.

Anyhoo, welcome home!

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm always Alkanto, or some version of it, which includes Al, Alkan, and Alkantowen. That is the name of my Dungeons and Dragons character, so it's just easier to use...plus it's always an unused handle at every site I go to, so I need zero creativity!

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

so... is that you?...

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I'll take the liberty of answering for her....the very same, Jean!

If you rescue me

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

always alindahi everybody!!

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey!

If you rescue me

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by alinda View Post
    always alindahi everybody!!

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

so idk how the multi-quoting goes here :is playing the computer-idiot again: Jean; its me
    path; thank you
    From this you'll recognize me;

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

so idk how the multi-quoting goes here :is playing the computer-idiot again: Jean; its me
    path; thank you
    Hi Susan! Great to see you here! I think I owe you an email or something.

(This is Patrick under the Halloween "costume.")
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by pathoftheturtle View Post

Missed you. For reals.

Very glad that no one else took the name, but I must admit that I'm a little sad to see the ~ go. I'll get used to it... change is good.

Anyhoo, welcome home!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Tenant View Post
    so... is that you?...
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Batson View Post
    path; thank you
    Hi Susan! Great to see you here! I think I owe you an email or something.

(This is Patrick under the Halloween "costume.")
    Patrick YAAAY!!!!! (yes you do)

Weedeater ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai's Avatar

~waves~
    Hello, Susan!
    It's good to see you!

(from ladysai @.net & .com)

Country
    Country Flag

hey ladysai!! all the old names, the mind boggles

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast