Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast

Thread: AKA--who have you been?

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by different_seasons View Post
    diff and diff
    Great to see you, d_s!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

anyone know if Myt1 is on here, and if so, what his SN is?

i wish he'd join the hold-em tourney.
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Myt1 was ace...not here though to my knowledge.

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

that sucks.....

dude owes me a beer.
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I wish to the Lord Myt1 was here. He had an uncanny ability to say what I was going to say, only in a much more clear and concise manner

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gunslinger Apprentice different_seasons will become famous soon enough different_seasons will become famous soon enough different_seasons's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    diff and diff
    Great to see you, d_s!
    You too man. I can't really get into this site like I did at the .net, it's too big. I'd be here reading all day trying to keep up. So I just come in once in a while. Maybe I should try to make a little more effort to get back in the swing of things?

The OG D_S.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

diff and diff
    Great to see you, d_s!
    You too man. I can't really get into this site like I did at the .net, it's too big. I'd be here reading all day trying to keep up. So I just come in once in a while. Maybe I should try to make a little more effort to get back in the swing of things?

The OG D_S.
    Yes, you should. It's good to see you around.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

diff and diff
    Great to see you, d_s!

The OG D_S.
    Hope you decide to stay, we didn't mean to make it so huge and chock full of amazing information.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes, we did.

We just didn't realize it could be too big.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

Ive not been able to get thru 1/2 of it yet, but
    what a lurkers paradise! It is good to see all of
    you folks here. By the way I've only dropped
    the 47 I am still alinda

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

d_s, pop into the Corner and say hi. You'll know a lot of people in there.

Hi Linda!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Army of the 12 Monkeys pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

Default William Gibson, eat your heart out

Quote Originally Posted by CyberGhostface;96863 (page5)
    ...just in case they find CGF too geeky).
    No way, dude; it's ultrahip. Seriously --always thought so.

Weedeater ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CPU View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CPU
    0x49 0x77 0x61 0x73 0x43 0x6F 0x72 0x65 0x79 0x61 0x74 0x43 0x61 0x6D 0x70 0x2E

And

0x49 0x77 0x61 0x73 0x5A 0x6F 0x67 0x73 0x6F 0x74 0x68 0x6F 0x74 0x68 0x61 0x74 0x2E 0x6E 0x65 0x74
    For the hex to ASCII challenged that said:
    I was Corey at Camp
    And
    I was Yogsothoth at .net

Not that I expect anyone to care or anything..
    I just decided that perhaps I was being a little to cryptic for no good reason..
    Yogs!

Good to see ya, man.

Palaver Castle Chef mia/susannah is on a distinguished road mia/susannah's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I am Horrorchik on the Stephenking.com, here just mia/susannah, I don't go anywhere else.

Along the Path of the Beam MaraJShakespeare is on a distinguished road MaraJShakespeare's Avatar

On .net, I was Perdurabo (as those of you who knew me then may have realised). What the hell happened to .net, anyway?
    We place no reliance
    Upon virgin or pigeon;
    Our method is science,
    Our aim is religion!

-Motto of Aleister Crowley

My Mood
    Breezy

Quote Originally Posted by pathoftheturtle View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CyberGhostface;96863 (page5)
    ...just in case they find CGF too geeky).
    No way, dude; it's ultrahip. Seriously --always thought so.
    DUDE!!!!!!!!!!! IS IT YOU???!!!!!!?!?!?!?!?

damn it makes me glad to see you man! where have you been? what have you been up to?????

Along the Path of the Beam glm is on a distinguished road

I was glm on Ultimate Guitar before I got permabanned.

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey glm, welcome to the site.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Along the Path of the Beam glm is on a distinguished road

Thank you.

damned and saved Letti will become famous soon enough Letti will become famous soon enough Letti's Avatar

Hungary (till I move to Fatu Hiva with Brice)
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by glm View Post
    Sounds good.

Roland would have understood.

Traveler Bookworm 101 is on a distinguished road Bookworm 101's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm Bookworm 101 on the SKMB and I'm Bookworm 101 here. At my age you have to keep it simple.

Demon of the Prim Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

I go under the name Ellester on gaming forums (quite a few). Bit when it comes to books and authors I'm always gguthrie.

I guess it comes down to; I don't mind telling my name on book forums, but gaming forums are a different story.
    Geoff

Roont jayson is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by glm View Post
    Good for you glm! I've only used the tabs on Ultimate Guitar, not the forums, but so much of the tablature on that site is so wrong that it pissed me off and I don't ever use it anymore.

Gunslinger Apprentice MrsSmeej is on a distinguished road MrsSmeej's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Darn it... It never even occurred to me to change my name. To think, I could have been something provocative or sexy. Oh well... I'm MrsSmeej on the only two boards I've ever visited... Here and the SKMB.

Roont jayson is on a distinguished road

MrsSmeej, you can always contact Matt for a one-time name change [I don't think it even requires any Can-Toi ceremonies].

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast