Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 LastLast

Thread: AKA--who have you been?

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ganesh View Post
    For those of us tower junkies who are into crossover fanfic, there is a really excellent Buffy the Vampire Slayer Dark Tower crossover that has gone to 6 chapters and counting over on Twisting the Hellmouth. It's very tightly written and not written in a hurry and well researched. Just thought some of us might want to know.
    Got a link? That sounds interesting!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Demon of the Prim ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wasn't on .net.
    Am ChristineB on SKMB
    Alystra1 on ebay
    Have been too many names to list on various MMOs but mostly I am Alystra/Alystralyn or some varient there of on the MMOs I have/still play, but more and more I see Alystra being used by others on MMOs (they have stolen my name!). I guess that is a form of flattery but mostly it just upsets me. I started using that name in 89 for gaming and first used it on the web for Diablo in 98.
    Christine

Gunslinger Stebbins is a jewel in the rough Stebbins is a jewel in the rough Stebbins is a jewel in the rough Stebbins's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ChristineB View Post
    Wasn't on .net.
    Am ChristineB on SKMB
    Alystra1 on ebay
    Have been too many names to list on various MMOs but mostly I am Alystra/Alystralyn or some varient there of on the MMOs I have/still play, but more and more I see Alystra being used by others on MMOs (they have stolen my name!). I guess that is a form of flattery but mostly it just upsets me. I started using that name in 89 for gaming and first used it on the web for Diablo in 98.
    Yes Diablo shout out! I missed soooo much of 7th grade being "sick" playing-- cowing haha-- LOD

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I've pretty much maintained *Bodhi", but found out pretty quickly Bodhi was already taken by someone else, so had to find another one. After a couple misfires that didn't stay relevant{ie SHN, which eventually became TCCBodhi, because if the the day ever comes that I am unable to sing, the Turtle Creek Chorale will remain a part of my life.

Gunslinger Stebbins is a jewel in the rough Stebbins is a jewel in the rough Stebbins is a jewel in the rough Stebbins's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Your avatar is hauntingly awesome TCC

Gunslinger Apprentice Deaf&Dumb will become famous soon enough Deaf&Dumb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Brand new here, so just the one so far but on other forums,

BubbaJones
    JasonJones
    KillBrenham
    Mr_Sawed_Off_Leather_Face

I think thats about all. I mostly stick to music and BMX forums.

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Goblin's have and always will be, Stroppy. If you find that name anywhere, it's gonna be me.

Edit: I think due to some occasional restrictions on username length I have also been StroppyG. These instances are quite rare and collectible.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Traveler smargavio will become famous soon enough smargavio's Avatar

Was Greyfell on .net. But then again I wasn't super active.

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Been Theli on every forum. Probably got around 35,000 posts spread throughout the interwebz.

Gunslinger Apprentice Fp3csu will become famous soon enough

I'll second Stebbins.

John F. Kennedy Ebdim9th is on a distinguished road

I've pretty much been Ebdim9th since I joined my first forum, the now defunct Saveangel.org some time in ought three ...... (although I have used one other posting name, 'Teep Trick', and that was on a Babylon 5 forum. )

Traveler Machine's Way will become famous soon enough Machine's Way will become famous soon enough Machine's Way's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Only two forums I am part of are this and SKMB and I have the same name on both Machine's Way.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome.

Traveler saginaw has a spectacular aura about saginaw has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Always either saginaw or saginawhorror. Name of my hometown

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome to the forum. I think you used to post on the CD forum, right?

Traveler saginaw has a spectacular aura about saginaw has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Yep. That was me. Still on sometimes.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by saginaw View Post
    Yep. That was me. Still on sometimes.
    Very good. Glad to have you be a part of this community!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Traveler The Bunslinger is on a distinguished road

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag

I was ihavepromisestokeep on SKMB a long time ago.

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Hunchback Jack was a D&D character I created in 1983 or 84. The character died and I stopped playing D&D thereafter, but I liked the name, and used it for various computer game characters thereafter. I started using it as an online persona some time in the nineties.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Traveler Sharo is a jewel in the rough Sharo is a jewel in the rough Sharo is a jewel in the rough

I go by SharoScylla and SharoFeels on a number of different outlets (both on IG, Scylla for Discord and XBox Live, Feels on Wordpress, Patreon, and a now-defunct tumblr) and you can find me on Archive of Our Own under The_Lionheart and on... Twitter I believe under sharoartist, and possibly the only place I'm JUST Sharo is Fallen London and here, lol.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Criminallyinsane on WOW for years.
    Criminallyinsanespacemonkeyonroids on Camelot before that.
    Criminallyinsanemonkey on SWGOH currently.
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Traveler HerbziKal has a spectacular aura about HerbziKal has a spectacular aura about HerbziKal's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic

Found a HerbziKal or a HerbziCal or a HerbyHippie in the wild? Well leave him be, that's me. They are quite common around the ol' interwebs.
    . .'\ /`. .
    ..._: .-. .-. :_...
    .' '-.(0 ) (o).-' `.
    : _ _ _`~(_)~`_ _ :

: /: ' .-=_ _=-. ` ;\ :
    : ` | |`:-:-.-:-:'| |:' :
    `. `| | | | | |' .'
    ``-------''

I Waited Out the Starkblast in Gook

Traveler Picklemaniac has a spectacular aura about Picklemaniac has a spectacular aura about Picklemaniac's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

In almost any other site my name is: Funkey. But that name was taken here, so Picklemaniac will do.

Traveler TowerofRoses will become famous soon enough TowerofRoses will become famous soon enough TowerofRoses's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I like this feature a lot, it's good to know you`re not bounded to a username forever if it no longer tickles your fancy

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

I would usually go by Burnt Puke or something similar. I'll probably go back to that eventually.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 LastLast