Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

Thread: Testing, Pay No Attention To The Man Behind the Curtain!

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Testing, Pay No Attention To The Man Behind the Curtain!

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Hmmm ... OK, before I go any further, questions for anyone out there ...

1) I would like for the first and second images to be side by side, is that possible?

2) Why does it shrink down my first and third images? The files/images themselves are all the same size as image 2, and in preview mode they all look the same as image 2.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't have any idea. I don't even know how to make the tables like that. Jerome could probably answer. I do like what you seem to be doing here though.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

This is my latest section in my spreadsheet, with short story info. I have one for first appearances and one for subsequent appearance. It's my personal file, but if I can find a way to make the images line up the way I'd like them to, it could be something pretty cool for the site. That way it'll be one main page of info instead of a bazillion entries in the catalog. As far as images are concerned, that'll be another thing, lol.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Ah, I don't know how to do that spreadsheet stuff. I am left with my bad memory. LOL
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Knew that was coming.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Hmmm, this seems to work a little better:

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...+Works:Test321

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

It's not gonna work, any way I do it. The list will be too long from top to bottom in order to scroll from the left to the right easily enough. The slidebar will be at the bottom and a pain to move left and right if you're anywhere but the bottom of the page. Damn, disregard. Delete, thanks.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

We seem to have lost all the other color schemes (skins?) for the site except for the god-awful yellow/orange. Is this permanent? It hurts my eyes.

John

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Hmmm ... OK, before I go any further, questions for anyone out there ...

1) I would like for the first and second images to be side by side, is that possible?

2) Why does it shrink down my first and third images? The files/images themselves are all the same size as image 2, and in preview mode they all look the same as image 2.
    If you right click on the first and third image, and "view image info" you will see they have been scaled down to 800x534 The second image is not scaled down.
    You can place the images side by side, but it will create a huge scroll bar issue.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    We seem to have lost all the other color schemes (skins?) for the site except for the god-awful yellow/orange. Is this permanent? It hurts my eyes.

John
    Testing.