Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bag of Bones - Mark Geyer

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Bag of Bones - Mark Geyer

Bag of Bones - Mark Geyer

Artist : Mark Geyer
    Book : Bag Of Bones
    Editions : Wilhelm Heyne (Germany), Albin Michel (France), H. Aschehoug & Co. (Norway), Egmont Wangel (Denmark)
    Portfolio : None.
    Images courtesy of: Mark Geyer's website

The artist said, in 2011 :
    "This illustration appeared in five European editions of Bag of Bones in 1998 and, since then, it has been sold to more foreign publishers."

Post 1 of 1

Last edited by herbertwest; 06-15-2021 at 03:16 AM.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Edited

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Jerome, when I click the link it goes to the page to create new article. Is that what it should be doing?
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

+ Reply to Thread