Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 111 of 121 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 109 110 111 112 113 ... LastLast
Results 2,751 to 2,775 of 3019

Thread: Book Collection: Bad Penny

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Bill, This might help with the rest of your world geography...

Gotta love NZ being called 'The Shire' !!!
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

As it is gratifying to see what used to be Great Britian now annexed and under the auspices of the US of A - and about to, apparently, be overrun by Cheese Eating Surrender Monkeys

Karma is indeed a beautiful device
    We all float down here!

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Another Chadbourne insert piece to add to the almost complete list (there are only another 10 or so to go then the commission's done)

The Colorado Kid (which appears to offer an alternate explanation as to the mystery)

We all float down here!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Penny View Post
    Another Chadbourne insert piece to add to the almost complete list (there are only another 10 or so to go then the commission's done)

The Colorado Kid (which appears to offer an alternate explanation as to the mystery)

That I love.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Yeah, I like THE COLORADO KID drawing too.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I love the door in the corner - impressive.

Country
    Country Flag

Another pair of the Chadbourne insert piece commission series

IT & The Dead Zone

We all float down here!

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Ouch @ the Dead Zone piece. Looks like he should be wearing a helmet.

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post
    Would have been a short story if he had ....
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Lol!

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

LOL. He didn't see that coming.

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post
    Lol!

Country
    Country Flag

LOL. He didn't see that coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post
    Lol!
    He shoots, he scores !!!!! A zillion rep points to Stroppy !!!
    We all float down here!

Country
    Country Flag

This remarque is a little special (Greg, I think you'll appreciate this one) and I only wish I had the patience to wait until I receive the actual book before posting pictures - but I don't !!!!

This is a Cemetery Dance Signed Limited edition (PC) with a full colour, two page spread by Glenn Chadbourne (I still have Gift, S/L and Lettered editions floating around the world somewhere getting their remarques done, but wanted something that was set apart from the stock standard remarques that'll likely be penned into my copies)

Better, more detailed, pix coming in January sometime ....

We all float down here!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This remarque is a little special (Greg, I think you'll appreciate this one) and I only wish I had the patience to wait until I receive the actual book before posting pictures - but I don't !!!!

This is a Cemetery Dance Signed Limited edition (PC) with a full colour, two page spread by Glenn Chadbourne (I still have Gift, S/L and Lettered editions floating around the world somewhere getting their remarques done, but wanted something that was set apart from the stock standard remarques that'll likely be penned into my copies)

Love it... can't wait to see my remarqued Doctor Sleep! You have to post pics of the lettered when you get it
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Awesome remarques!

I've got a severe case of "want that!" LOL

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

...still waiting on those rep points...

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

Love it... can't wait to see my remarqued Doctor Sleep! You have to post pics of the lettered when you get it
    Holy shit! That's awesome! I agree with you, better to send your books around and get something a cut above standard remarques. No slight to the artists, they do what they are commissioned for. Brilliant - I am concede to your greatness once again!

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

SUPERNICE REMARQUE !!!

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the positive comments guys (and, Greg, I still reckon your conceptual The Dark Man collaboration rules)

The first Chadbourne "remarque" I added to my collection was this (a stock standard offering via CD):

Now, after Glenn's recent efforts, I look at the early ones and .... wince .... when I compare them to some of the custom tailored work he does now
    We all float down here!

Country
    Country Flag

...still waiting on those rep points...
    I tried, mate, I honestly tried, however; my keyboard ran out of zeroes and when I hit ENTER my hard drive shit itself, the Jerome threatened to bar me from the forum for excessive pandering or somesuch
    We all float down here!

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

BP, the full page stuff (or even 2 page) he has done recently is fantastic, but I really like the small simple remarques.
    And mate, if they are causing you pain, I'll happily take 'em off your hands...

...Shit, it Christmas, I'll even put towards the postage!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Now, the first one is awesome !!!!
    We all float down here!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Now, the first one is awesome !!!!

http://www.raulmanx.blogspot.com/

+ Reply to Thread
Page 111 of 121 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 109 110 111 112 113 ... LastLast