Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: 2012 Haven Foundation Prizes and Rules Announcement!!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

The Winner of the Horror Hall of Fame S/L & UK Danse Macabre Trade Paperback
    Donated by: Cemetery Dance & Mr. Rabbit Trick
    Value: >$65 Is:
    Michael van den Berg

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    The winner of RANDOM WALK by Lawrence Block. PS Publishing in 2008. Introduction by Spider Robinson. 295 pages. Limited to 500 copies, SIGNED by the author on the limitation page. Hardcover in Fine condition.
    Donated by Jerome
    Value $30 Is:
    William Stansell
    Member?
    I don't know.
    But, but you're "God"!!!!!
    God is another member-go ask him.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

The Winner of
    "They All Float" GID (Glow in the Dark) Art Print
    This Screen Print is Mark's interpretation of Stephen King's - "IT" movie
    This Limited Edition poster is signed and numbered and includes Glow in the Dark Ink
    Glow in the Dark inks reveal a creepy, hidden spider in the forest
    This is a 24" x 12" 4-color Screen Print
    Donated by Mark Englert -tacobelvedere.com
    Value: >$75 Is:
    divemaster

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

The Winner of the Blockade Billy With Alex McVey “Skull” art
    Donated by: Alex McVey

Michael Ziniti

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

The winner of RANDOM WALK by Lawrence Block. PS Publishing in 2008. Introduction by Spider Robinson. 295 pages. Limited to 500 copies, SIGNED by the author on the limitation page. Hardcover in Fine condition.
    Donated by Jerome
    Value $30 Is:
    William Stansell
    Member?
    I don't know.
    He didn't answer!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

The Winner of the Blockade Billy With Alex McVey “Bloody Player” art
    Donated by: Alex McVey

David Williamson

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

And the Winner of the One For The Road S/L
    Donated by PS Publishing
    Value: £175.00
    Is:
    Thomas Jozwiak

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I will be mailing the entry slips to Brian Freeman at Cemetery Dance. He will draw the Grand Prize winner at a date and time TBA-but likely Thursday 6/7/2012. Stay tuned.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations to all the winners!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'd like to echo that, contrast!

Citizen of Gilead willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Donated by Jerome
    Value $30 Is:
    William Stansell
    Member?
    I don't know.
    Yes he (I) am a member.
    Thanks Jerome, congrats to all the winners, and thanks to all that donated prizes and/or money this year

Karl

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats to all the winners and a big thanks to RF for putting all this together.

P.S. Woot! Woot! I am winner...thanks

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Yay i won something! Thank you Cook and TDT.org, and congrats to all the other winners and losers!

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

CONGRATS to all the fuckers WINNERS!

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post
    CONGRATS to all the fuckers WINNERS!
    Thanks shithead Buddy! I greatly appreciate the congrats.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I won something too!

Congrats to everyone and a big THANK YOU to all participants and the 'organizing committee'.

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Props to everyone who donated money, books, shirts, ect... and especially their time.

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats all!

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, I guess I'd better order a Blockade Billy slipcase

Citizen of Gilead Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

How cool is this??? I won something - Awesome!! Thanks!

Congrats to everyone whether you're shitheads, fuckers, buddies, bastards, whores, winners or losers we all pitched in & did an outstanding job!!
    www.bookslipcase.com

Selling my collection of books and some cases

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Fulman View Post
    Well, I guess I'd better order a Blockade Billy slipcase
    <------------------------------------------------Knows where to find one....or two.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

The winner of the Night Visions 5 Trade 1st & UK Full Dark No Stars with bonus story.
    Donated by: Jerome & Mr. Rabbit Trick
    Value: >$30 is:
    Brice Beede

Quote Originally Posted by Dolso View Post
    How cool is this??? I won something - Awesome!! Thanks!

Congrats to everyone whether you're shitheads, fuckers, buddies, bastards, whores, winners or losers we all pitched in & did an outstanding job!!
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations all!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I didn't win SHIT....

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I didn't win SHIT....
    Now THAT would make a great t-shirt.

Congrats to everyone; sucks to be AKC (and me!)
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast