Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: 2012 Haven Foundation Prizes and Rules Announcement!!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    I think I donated $20 and on top of that I sent in the net proceeds of the proof I 'auctioned'. Does that count as a donation from my part, from James' part (who bought the proof) or 50% for each of us? It doesn't really matter to me it's more of an academic question.
    You donated $20 on 4/2/2012, and $45 on 5/3/2012 (results of the auction). That gives you 6 entries (sorry I did not round up). The winners of all the auctions are thought to have received the item of value to them, and do not get credit for winning an auction.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

That makes sense, I was just wondering thank you!

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

I have 10 entries :-)

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I have 10 entries too!

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Me too! 10 Entries for AKC!!!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    I have 10 entries too!
    No, you have only 9 (remember I penalized you).

JK, you have 10

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

lol! I was like ... "Wait, did he?" Good one El Jefe.

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Is there a list of names?

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    lol! I was like ... "Wait, did he?" Good one El Jefe.
    Well, you lost an entry when Jerome realized you were a bastard!! LOL But, like a good "Daddy" I lobbied on your behalf and got it reinstated!!!!

Good Luck, Son!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post
    Is there a list of names?
    Yes. But it isn't public.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Woot! Almost time.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Alright, lets get this party started!!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

The winner of the Gilead T-shirt XL
    Donated by: Jerome
    Value: >$20
    IS-------Mr. Rabbit Trick!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Woo-Hoo!!! Congrats, MRT!!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

The winner of the Glenn Chadbourne Dark Tower T-shirt XL
    Donated by: Cemetery Dance
    Value:>$25
    IS---------------------Dick Olson

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

The winner of The Shining (Don't know what edition) with an $8.95 dust jacket.
    Donated by Cook IS----- Shannon Glassier

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

The winner of the Gallery Magazine, 1980 with monkey pullout still attached, Donated by Cook is:
    Vincent Chong

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

The winner of the Night Visions 5 Trade 1st & UK Full Dark No Stars with bonus story.
    Donated by: Jerome & Mr. Rabbit Trick
    Value: >$30 is:
    Brice Beede

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

The winner of RANDOM WALK by Lawrence Block. PS Publishing in 2008. Introduction by Spider Robinson. 295 pages. Limited to 500 copies, SIGNED by the author on the limitation page. Hardcover in Fine condition.
    Donated by Jerome
    Value $30 Is:
    William Stansell

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

The Winner of theCD UK 11/22/63 Slipcase
    Donated by Bill Bender
    Value $30
    NOTE: Book is NOT included Is:
    sgc1999

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    The winner of RANDOM WALK by Lawrence Block. PS Publishing in 2008. Introduction by Spider Robinson. 295 pages. Limited to 500 copies, SIGNED by the author on the limitation page. Hardcover in Fine condition.
    Donated by Jerome
    Value $30 Is:
    William Stansell
    Member?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

The Winner of The Woman Special Edition & Carrie (Note-Carrie is not a 1st edition)
    Donated by: Cemetery Dance & Mr. Rabbit Trick
    Value: >$35 Is:
    Bill B.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Donated by Jerome
    Value $30 Is:
    William Stansell
    Member?
    I don't know.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

The Winner of Shivers VI Signed Limited & UK Full Dark No Stars Trade Paperback
    Donated by: Cemetery Dance & Mr. Rabbit Trick
    Value >$40 Is:
    Timothy Martin

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Donated by Jerome
    Value $30 Is:
    William Stansell
    Member?
    I don't know.
    But, but you're "God"!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast