Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 59 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: Roog

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

They look NICE NICE NICE together.
    (Do you have ALL limited NL SK books?)

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, Frank! I guess I have most of them, at least all the ones that are numbered.
    Are you interested in some?

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

YES !!!
    (I really like them, especially the nice green Achtbaan.
    BUT ... i don´t wanna start with NL lim books/an new collecting area,
    maybe when i found the books ... CHEAP)

But I had Resident Chris convinced to start collecting the NL lim.

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Well actually this green Achtbaan is still on my own wantlist...
    But I have numbered hardcovers of De Beproeving and Gevangen for sale

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

*opens his wallet*

*realizes it's empty*

They are pretty damn nice!
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Country
    Country Flag

cc?

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

At the moment it has roughly $00.30 on it. LOL

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Country
    Country Flag

Time for a Brice Fundraiser

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Nah, I'm cool! It's almost payday.

If you rescue me

Country
    Country Flag

Bookcase 2:

Scribner paperbacks, Hodder paperbacks and hardcovers, Spanish paperbacks:

Great shelf DT1-4 in Viking hardcover and DT5-7 in Swedish hardcover:

TWTTK-shelf with UK pb, UK hc, UK sampler, US hc, US audio, Grant AE, UK hc, UK audio, UK 1/700, UK 1/200 SIGNED:

All German books, Metallic hardcovers and paperbacks and some old paperbacks:

Tomorrow bookcase 3

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Simply amazing!

If you rescue me

Country
    Country Flag

Bookcase 3:

US Plume paperbacks, Scribner Concordance's, UK paperbacks (Sphere, Warner, Guild, nel, Hodder) and BCA hardcover DT4:

UK nel/Hodder paperback series, and 1 Hungarian paperback of DT2:

All US pockets/paperbacks from Signet and Pocket Books:

The newest DT1-7 paperbacks from UK's Hodder&Stoughton, marvelous artwork:

Swedish paperbacks (with keyhole), French paperbacks (J'ai lu), Russian hardcover of DT6 and Italian softcovers:

These are all the shelves of my DT-wall

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking good pal.

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks!

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Fantastic!!!

If you rescue me

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Those are all very impressive. Thanks for sharing!

John

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks.

I just put all the previous pictures together in one image, so it makes some nice overview of the DT-wall.

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

That looks amazing!

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Roog.. Very Cool.

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Love it! I might have to steal some displaying ideas from you!

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks all!
    And Dan, it's copyrighted!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Looks GREAT !!!

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Just amazing!

So....how many complete sets are there?

If you rescue me

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks!
    Depends on what you call complete, some older sets just have 4 books, newer sets have 7 books, some have just the newest 3 books.
    Talking about series that contain all 7 books: Spanish HC, Dutch HC, Dutch PB, German PB, UK PB1, UK PB2, UK PB3, Swedish PB, French PB, so that makes 9 complete sets

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Excellent. What a great picture and set-up.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 59 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast