Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 59 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: Roog

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

AE DT7:

AE TWTTK:

Both books in front of (a part of) my DT-wall

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow, I really like the way you've presented TWTTK & DT 7 with the shelving backdrop - outstanding
    We all float down here!

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thnx

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats,
    This DT wall is NICE !!!

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, the wall is bigger than just this

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Post pics dammit! lol

Country
    Country Flag

I will, maybe tomorrow.

Actually, I was updating my files and these both books are the 199th en 200th DT-book on the shelf

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Just looked through your DT book website. Just amazing.
    It wasn't until I saw your collection that I realized the recent re-release of the service in paperback has them all make a picture when all the spines are lined up together. Might have to buy them all now.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Pardon my ignorance, but where is the link to this website?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Country
    Country Flag

In my signature, Merlin

Gunslinger Apprentice Hbgunslinger is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Absolutely amazing collection

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roog View Post
    In my signature, Merlin
    Ahh, sorry!!! What a dolt!!! Nice collection!!!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Country
    Country Flag

It's time for the collection-photos now

My "DT-wall" consists of 3 bookcases. For each of them I will post pictures of every single shelf.

At the end I will post an overview picture

On top of the bookcases are some non-DT books. On the left is one part of the UK nel-pockets with some UK hardcovers:

On top of the bookcase in the middle: 'Salem's Lot in NL/UK/US hardcover:

On top of the bookcase on the right: the other part of the UK nel-pockets:

More tomorrrow!

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I've always liked that collection. If I'm searching for that particular collection of books, what would I be looking for? Just UK NEL paperbacks?

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Nice, and also very colorful!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    I've always liked that collection. If I'm searching for that particular collection of books, what would I be looking for? Just UK NEL paperbacks?
    These are not easy to find. I just found them one by one from people selling their collections. Didn't see a complete range of these for sale yet.

Country
    Country Flag

DT Bookcase 1 of 3:

One shelf is filled with non-DT books, but these are very nice hardcovers (NL/US/UK):

Complete Spanish DT 1-7 in hardcover from Plaza Janés:

The Grant-shelf! Still missing books 1 and 4...:

The large-books-shelf with some Marvel comics, CemeteryDance's slipcased Road to the Dark Tower, Grant's slipcased Little Sisters of Eluria, Artist Edition of DT7, UK Hodder Concordance 1+2, the French huge books I and II containing 1-4 and 5-7 in 2 books, and the first 6 books of the German Weltbild series (still missing book 7):

The first Dutch shelf with comics, hardcovers and paperbacks:

The second Dutch shelf with all the large paperbacks including the DT-related books:

Bookcase 2 is for tomorrow!

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Very interesting pictures. You are a good photographer and also a great display artist.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks! Not that big job

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Very interesting pictures. You are a good photographer and also a great display artist.
    I agree with all of these statements. Great collection, Roog!

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

These all look very nice together. Very organized.

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    Very pristine

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    Very pristine
    Ditto!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah like people have said, they just look amazing all together. It's the completist in us all that loves how they look together has a set I reckon...

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, guys And that word is exactly what I am, a completist! Just love to get sets complete to display on the shelf

Tonight I will post pics of the second bookcase. Ah well, it's European time here, so about 8 hours from now haha

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 59 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast