Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 59 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 1462

Thread: Book Collection: Roog

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Haha, I know the problem, Paul
    I will only get this DT1, not the whole series.

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Time for a huge Dark Tower book update from the last weeks 8)

Movie edition UK paperback of TWTTK:

Russian hardcover of DT2:

Some Turkisch paperbacks of DT1, DT2, DT5:

Finally I could add the missing paperback of DT6 to the French paperback series:

Also the US Pocket Books series is complete now, I really like the continuous artwork!

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Book Collection: Roog

Very nice. I still have to get 5, 6 and 7.

Those are the only ones that don't show 1st printing right?

Country
    Country Flag

Yep, 5-6-7 are reprints from the older paperbacks from 2006. Also TWTTK is a reprint from the 2012-edition.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Okay thanks.

Goldmember LokiJake will become famous soon enough LokiJake will become famous soon enough LokiJake's Avatar

I love your collection!
    Wanted:
    Wizard & Glass S/L #51 (can trade #229 in plastic)
    Song of Susannah S/L #51 (can trade PC or #293) Found 3/12

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...ction-LokiJake

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks! Me too

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The continuous artwork is really nice!
    I guess that 5-6-7 do not really go next to the 4?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Country
    Country Flag

Nope, 1234 does not continue on 567. Also TWTTK doesn't fit anywhere.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I didn't even notice the continuous artwork! Thanks for pointing that out.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Supernice new stuff, the Cover from the Russian hardcover of DT2 is amazing !!!

Country
    Country Flag

As discussed in another topic, here are all my 40 different TWTTK books/items from 12 different countries. It's getting serious now

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for posting that Rogier! What a sight, and what an accomplishment to have collected all of those.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

You are so crazy in such a good way!

Second picture from top, bottom row, bottom right book with the tiger. Which edition is that one please?
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Country
    Country Flag

I know I'm crazy. Then it isn't that bad, right? :p

I guess you mean the Pocket Books re-issue:

http://www.roog.nu/stephenking/darkt...oks_twttk2.htm

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Hmmm... I am not impressed. If your DT collection currently consists of 528 books, it means that you have even more copies of the other titles, right? So with 40 copies TWTTKH is actually an inferior part of your DT collection

Just kidding, great pic and a massive accomplishment! Now we need to see group pics of all the other DT titles, of course!

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah I know, Michaël. 40 is nothing

I can try but I think my table is not big enough for all the Gunslingers

Quote Originally Posted by Roog View Post
    I know I'm crazy. Then it isn't that bad, right? :p

I guess you mean the Pocket Books re-issue:

http://www.roog.nu/stephenking/darkt...oks_twttk2.htm
    Thanks, I haven't seen that one around here. I hope I haven't let it slip by me.

Country
    Country Flag

When you order that ISBN, you will automatically receive the newest redesign edition. At least that worked for me.

Country
    Country Flag

Recently I completed the DT5-6-7 hardcovers from German bookclub publisher RM Buch und Medien / Bertelsmann:

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

By far this is the coolest King-item I received today, the blue/white marble coloured double vinyl soundtrack of Salem's Lot

Goldmember LokiJake will become famous soon enough LokiJake will become famous soon enough LokiJake's Avatar

I love unique stuff that is cool. Thanks for sharing
    Wanted:
    Wizard & Glass S/L #51 (can trade #229 in plastic)
    Song of Susannah S/L #51 (can trade PC or #293) Found 3/12

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...ction-LokiJake

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Oh man... I LOVE THIS!!! I had no idea this existed. Congrats Rogier.

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, LokiJake!
    And sorry, peripheral, for putting it on your wantlist

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 59 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 ... LastLast