Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 59 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,425 of 1462

Thread: Book Collection: Roog

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Found again some Russian DT hardcovers, these are books 3-5-6-7:

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I could tell which one is WOLVES OF THE CALLA just by looking at it.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    I could tell which one is WOLVES OF THE CALLA just by looking at it.
    Damn, Steve! You're good,
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I could say that's what she said, but I won't because I don't want to get into trouble.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I could say that's what she said, but I won't because I don't want to get into trouble.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

A pretty heavy Russian hardcover, released last year, containing the first 3 DT stories:

Nice! Heavy metal on the cover too.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice cover, CONGRATS !!!

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, both!

Citizen of Gilead jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I love that cover as well! What a great rendition of the Dark Tower on the back. Nice pick up!

Country
    Country Flag

Agree, it looks much better than the modern towers we have seen over the last years.

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Wow, that DT omnibus looks like a monster! Congrats!

HBJ

Country
    Country Flag

It is, i'm scared of it in the dark!

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by Roog View Post
    I haven’t seen books displayed like that before. Love it. Might change my display to match it.
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Country
    Country Flag

That is a very cool setup.

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks! That is how my collection was displayed some years ago. Nowadays i almost ran out of space, so no display like this anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Roog View Post
    Thanks! That is how my collection was displayed some years ago. Nowadays i almost ran out of space, so no display like this anymore.
    You mean I'm not the only one cramming books into spaces I'd never thought they'd fit before?

Country
    Country Flag

Please spare me the details

Country
    Country Flag

Little update:

This is the Polish movie edition hardcover of DT1:

Also I finished collecting these Warner Bros Iconic Moments Bluray Steelbooks. Not sure if these are available in the US. At least The Shining is part of it:

Nice!
    Six of those movies are excellent, two are okay and the rest not so hot. And anyone who disagrees with me is...is...is...a really nice person!

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Cool Blu-ray collection! I’ve never seen them before in the US. Why are they called Steelbooks?

Nice!
    Six of those movies are excellent, two are okay and the rest not so hot. And anyone who disagrees with me is...is...is...a really nice person!
    Please tell me Full Metal Jacket is in your “excellent” list!

Sent from Tapatalk
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Quote Originally Posted by Father Cody View Post
    Cool Blu-ray collection! I’ve never seen them before in the US. Why are they called Steelbooks?

Nice!
    Please tell me Full Metal Jacket is in your “excellent” list!

Sent from Tapatalk
    Because the packages are made of steel!
    Nope, JACKET is on the okay list, sorry.

Gunslinger Apprentice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

You have truly, the most impressive Dark Tower collection I've ever seen Roog. Browsing through your collection is definitely inspiring. Also I now have to go hunt for those steelbooks. I'm a sucker for steelbooks

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, Kongo!

These steelbooks can be bought exclusively from Amazon.de/.fr/.it.

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Those steelbooks are a neat concept. And some really great movies there - I won't judge which ones are excellent, good, or "other", though

+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 59 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 LastLast