Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 59 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,300 of 1462

Thread: Book Collection: Roog

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roog View Post
    Thanks, LokiJake!
    And sorry, peripheral, for putting it on your wantlist
    Hahaaa... I've just been on Spotify and listened to it, great soundtrack. You're right... I think I might grab this and place the cover in frame (Ikea has frames specifically for vinyl covers - I have around 20 up on my walls).

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

NICE new stuff Rogier, first time that is see this supercool Salem's Lot soundtrack !!
    CONGRATS !!!

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    Thanks, LokiJake!
    Hahaaa... I've just been on Spotify and listened to it, great soundtrack. You're right... I think I might grab this and place the cover in frame (Ikea has frames specifically for vinyl covers - I have around 20 up on my walls).
    Oh wow really?! I have the same wall as you including the Ikea frames haha, but only 10 frames now 8)

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Love all TWTTK books! Hope you don't have that many of all the DT books...or at least I hope you have a lot of shelf space!

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    Love all TWTTK books! Hope you don't have that many of all the DT books...or at least I hope you have a lot of shelf space!
    Well, maybe have a look at my profile picture lol
    There are around 100 Gunslingers...

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, LokiJake!
    Oh wow really?! I have the same wall as you including the Ikea frames haha, but only 10 frames now 8)

Oh, very cool. Another brilliant Ikea idea, those frames...
    (In the first pic on my own collection thread, you can see some of my albums resting on the picture frame above me books)...

Country
    Country Flag

(In the first pic on my own collection thread, you can see some of my albums resting on the picture frame above me books)...
    Yeah, the Ikea frames are cool and solid. Unfortunately only available in black. A white variant would have been nice.
    In the music room I have vinyl placed in white frames from ArtVinyl, less solid, but way easier to change a vinyl. Oh, and more expensive.

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, the Ikea frames are cool and solid. Unfortunately only available in black. A white variant would have been nice.
    In the music room I have vinyl placed in white frames from ArtVinyl, less solid, but way easier to change a vinyl. Oh, and more expensive.
    Have you thought about trying your hand at making them white? I live somewhere that I can NEVER find what I want anywhere. You'd be surprised how well you could cover something black with some white spray paint...

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, I thought about that some time ago. Maybe I should try one frame to see how that will work out.

Country
    Country Flag

I'd like to see if you do - just remember to remove the glass first!!

Country
    Country Flag

And remove the vinyl inside LOL
    I don't know if the glass is removeable, will have a look at it when i'm back home.

Demon of the Prim TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very much dig the framed LP covers. Lookin' good!
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:
    - S/L 'Storm Front' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)
    - S/L 'Fool Moon' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks!

Country
    Country Flag

The first of a bunch of new DT books, the small UK paperback by Hodder&Stoughton:

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I like that one!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Very cool. Love the cover!

Gunslinger Apprentice picontin will become famous soon enough picontin will become famous soon enough picontin's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice Rogier!
    P2

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

The Book Depository lists two just released GUNSLINGER movie tie-in UK paperbacks. I took a chance and ordered both, hoping one is the same as yours.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Country
    Country Flag

You could have asked, I have made a list of all new DT books coming up
    This smaller one has ISBN ending on 5553.
    Your other item should be the same just slightly bigger.

Country
    Country Flag

The second movie tie-in has been released: the Scribner paperback:

Yay! I have that one! I'll let you know what I get from The Book Depository.
    So far, I've sat through THE DARK TOWER trailer once with my eyes closed. My movie theater runs way too many trailers, which I never watch because they give too much away and I like to go into a movie without every major image from it already in my head.

Country
    Country Flag

Same here! Trailers are giving away too much information these days.

Country
    Country Flag

They are great covers...

Country
    Country Flag

And more to come

Country
    Country Flag

The 3rd movie-book arrived, it's the B-format paperback from Hodder&Stoughton:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 59 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 ... LastLast