Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 59 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,375 of 1462

Thread: Book Collection: Roog

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hodder&Stoughton (UK) also released a complete Dark Tower box with all 8 paperbacks, just like Scribner did earlier this year.
    The paperbacks have slightly different design with a little movie sign.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Oh no! Do I really need that? No! Yes! No! Yes! Arghhhhhh!

BTW - what's the numberline in those?
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

LOL, sorry

No first printings, just updated paperbacks from 2012 with the same ISBN.
    Exact data is on the site:
    http://www.roog.nu/stephenking/darkt...wer-covers.htm

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I really like their front and spine designs. The tower getting bigger as Roland gets closer... very cool.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Country
    Country Flag

Yep, they already did that with the older NEL/Hodder paperbacks.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

It's not on The Book Depository. They do look fantastic though, and I see the printings on your collection sight (which is a wonder to behold, by the way). However, they may all be new covers, so that's another reason to buy them. I bought the USA set but never opened the shrinkwrap, so I don't even know what printings they are. Oh well, you can want everything but you can't have everything. I'll just have to settle for being extremely handsome with a great personality, I guess. And oh yeah, that other thing too.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Traveler amazinglostmc will become famous soon enough amazinglostmc's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    It's not on The Book Depository.
    To temp you a little bit: some sellers on Amazon UK have this set for -50% or something like that. Bought one yesterday just after Roog's post here, box-set + int. shipping = £36.95.

Country
    Country Flag

The Dark Tower soundtrack on CD.
    Would be a great idea to release it on LP also

Country
    Country Flag

Also an Italian paperback is released on the Pickwick imprint, with a movie-related bookband.

Country
    Country Flag

Two recently added non-DT books:

First the Dutch slipcased limited (1/750 but unnumbered) "De Shining", including the translation of Before The Play:

The bookscans can be found here.

Thanks to Jon! The UK limited WHSmith Sleeping Beauties:

Looks like Jack is going out for firewood.

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice!

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

NICE !!!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice adds!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks!

Country
    Country Flag

Some recently bought DT stuff.

German Weltbild hardcover of DT7, thanks to Siep (frik):

This serie is complete now:

Also I found these smaller paperbacks from Japan. The whole series consists of 17 paperbacks, because most titles are divided into 2 or 3 books:

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Impressive as usual!

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks.
    Only a bit less frequent updates/additions.

I believe you are afflicted with Darktoweritis. There is no known cure.

Country
    Country Flag

So I feed it and nourish it regularly

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Always interesting to see some of the foreign editions. Great stuff....

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

Also I found these smaller paperbacks from Japan. The whole series consists of 17 paperbacks, because most titles are divided into 2 or 3 books:

I believe you will find that the Japanese Dark Tower set contains only 16 books & are numbered 39-54 on the white tag on the spine. Hope this help.

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks! So I wont't need to find the 17th book.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Cool stuff!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, Brian!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 59 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 ... LastLast