Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Book Collection: Richie01

John F. Kennedy richie01 is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Default Book Collection: Richie01

Hi all, i dont have any of the S/L copies (bit out of my price range at the mo) but here's my collection of DT books, a reading set and a nice very fine limited/artist set

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I approved your post, but your going to have to make a few more posts before your pics will show up. It is a precaution against spammers.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I値l be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Country
    Country Flag

Hi Brice, i only really wanted to share my collections with the people here : )

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

That's cool! Stick around and post. I can't approve beyond what I have, but I think you only need 2 more posts before options like posting pics and private messages are opened up for you.

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Country
    Country Flag

no probs, rules are rules i guess. cheers

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Your almost there anyhow.

If you rescue me

Country
    Country Flag

do they automatically show up or do i need to re-post later? : )

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Hmmm...I don't know why it isn't showing up. I can see it by going to the link, but I can't post it here. You could either try imageshack or photobucket or you could try putting it up in the gallery here. We'll sort out the problem somehow.

BTW: Nice books!

If you rescue me

Country
    Country Flag

cheers : )

done it through imageshack this time

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Last edited by richie01; 05-23-2012 at 01:48 PM. Reason: update

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

It didn't work still, but I was able to fix it by going to the imageshack page (No worries...I wasn't nosy ) You were using the wrong code. Go to the place where it says Embed this image and than copy/paste the link beside where it says forum. Should work perfectly. If you clink on the link to edit post at the bottom right of the last post you made you should see what the code should look like.

Can we change your thread title to something like: richie01's collection thread. A thread titled Dark Tower is going to confuse people some.

If you rescue me

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

What are the 4 books without dust jackets on the left?
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Country
    Country Flag

Hi, they are the Dark Tower Viking re-prints - books I - 4

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice serie, isn't it
    BTW, maybe it's an idea to change your topic title so it fits within the other posts: "Book Collection: richie01"

Guess you have more SK books than just these?

Country
    Country Flag

good point, changed it : )...i'll have to upload some more pics of my other books

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

And I'll go ahead and change the thread title you see from the main forums.

If you rescue me

+ Reply to Thread