Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 85 of 97 FirstFirst ... 35 75 83 84 85 86 87 95 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,125 of 2401

Thread: The Collectible George R.R. Martin

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

dang - I guess I need to be checking my mailbox and hope I got the correct number. Nice Night King of Pop
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

Gunslinger Apprentice Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Up for grabs:

Subterranean Press Signed Limited
    Game of Thrones
    Fine condition

PM me with offers.

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

What would be good prices (looking to possibly sale) for signed US 1/1 of Feast of Crows, Dance of Dragons and Storm of swords? Storm is VG-, Feast is VG+ and Dance is F. Is it OK to ask this here? Sorry if it is not.

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    What would be good prices (looking to possibly sale) for signed US 1/1 of Feast of Crows, Dance of Dragons and Storm of swords? Storm is VG-, Feast is VG+ and Dance is F. Is it OK to ask this here? Sorry if it is not.
    I'm sure Becca will have better answers but there is little value in these anymore. SOS about $150 to $175 on a good day. FFC $50 to $75 and same for DWD $50 to $75

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post
    I'm sure Becca will have better answers but there is little value in these anymore. SOS about $150 to $175 on a good day. FFC $50 to $75 and same for DWD $50 to $75
    Wow, was hoping for a bit more. Thanks!

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow, was hoping for a bit more. Thanks!
    I think the market was over saturated. when you look at King vs Martin they both have a shit ton of signature on the market but fans of Martin usually stick to just ASOIAF so all the sigs are on the same 5 books making them easy to come by. We can wait for Becca to chime in. She may have better results soon.

Gunslinger Apprentice Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Listed on E-bay item #292269570722... will give a better deal to anyone from the site.

Game of Thrones
    Fine condition

PM me with offers.

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

man I can't believe I missed this sale... I stopped looking for a week and missed a great sale. AND it is from 10 miles north of me, ugh

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Signed-limit...AAAOSwrdBZmrMV

Gunslinger Apprentice Greg will become famous soon enough Greg will become famous soon enough Greg's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag

Hello, I am looking to purchase a matching set of the Subterranean Press Limited Editions, does anyone know of any for sale? Thank you in advance.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Hello, I am looking to purchase a matching set of the Subterranean Press Limited Editions, does anyone know of any for sale? Thank you in advance.
    You can check here at Westeros. Sale/wanted posts for ASOIAF limited editions:
    http://asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php...ited-editions/
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Gunslinger Apprentice Greg will become famous soon enough Greg will become famous soon enough Greg's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    You can check here at Westeros. Sale/wanted posts for ASOIAF limited editions:
    http://asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php...ited-editions/
    Thanks Becca, looks promising. Cheers.

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

One last bump... with a price drop.

Looking to get $550 PP Gift.

Game of Thrones
    Fine condition

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I was able to get 2 more originals from Gary Gianni at New York Comic Con. They are from A Knight of the Seven Kingdoms.

Here is one. The other is a group of musicians.

Last edited by becca69; 05-02-2018 at 12:36 PM.

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

That's just amazing, Becca! Beautiful piece.
    WANTED:

Lettered Danse Macabre
    Marshroots
    Lettered Eyes Of The Dragon
    Lettered The Stand
    BOMC signed Full Dark No Stars
    MM AGOT #249
    Lettered Frankenstein

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Anyone has 2nd printing UK Storm Of Swords to sell?
    WANTED:

Lettered Danse Macabre
    Marshroots
    Lettered Eyes Of The Dragon
    Lettered The Stand
    BOMC signed Full Dark No Stars
    MM AGOT #249
    Lettered Frankenstein

Citizen of Gilead swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    I was able to get 2 more originals from Gary Gianni at New York Comic Con. They are from A Knight of the Seven Kingdoms.

Here is one. The other is a group of musicians.

That is beautiful. Gianni is probably my favorite pen and ink artist, especially now that Wrightson is gone. Congrats on the score.

Country
    Country Flag

My longstanding order at the Jean Cocteau just arrived:

And they included a free gift:
    Last edited by becca69; 05-02-2018 at 12:37 PM.

Gunslinger Apprentice BigJoeHillfan will become famous soon enough BigJoeHillfan will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

WOW!!! Quite a haul!! Very Cool!!! love the coin.

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

What is The Mystery Knight? I thought there were only 2 graphic novels out for that series.

Country
    Country Flag

What is The Mystery Knight? I thought there were only 2 graphic novels out for that series.
    It's was released this summer but the Jean Cocteau was holding the books for me until the big signing.

Gunslinger Apprentice Booknutt is on a distinguished road Booknutt's Avatar

I’ve got a couple of GRRM firsts up for sale on eBay. Portraits of His Children and Fevre Dream. Both 1st/1sts, both signed.
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/22268924395...84.m1555.l2649
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/22268924450...84.m1555.l2649

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

I don't know if any GRRM fans would be interested in this set simply because it has one of his chapbooks, but if so, let me know and I'll provide the order info.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RC65 View Post
    I don't know if any GRRM fans would be interested in this set simply because it has one of his chapbooks, but if so, let me know and I'll provide the order info.
    I got one. It's a really cool design.

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

It sure is -- I'm very pleased with it, especially at the list price.

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RC65 View Post
    It sure is -- I'm very pleased with it, especially at the list price.
    Yep - got one too, very reasonable price, might need to read a few w caleb
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

+ Reply to Thread
Page 85 of 97 FirstFirst ... 35 75 83 84 85 86 87 95 ... LastLast