Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 97 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 ... LastLast
Results 1,326 to 1,350 of 2401

Thread: The Collectible George R.R. Martin

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Awesome!
    I finally got my shipping notice, but the book itself isn't mentioned.

sk

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Siep, just a random question for you. I know that you prefer to wait until a series is finished before you start reading. How do you approach ASOIAF? And do you watch the show?

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post
    Just got another shipping notice today…wonder what the first one was for - guess I'll see over the next week or so.
    It could be You Suck?!!
    Yep - that's what I'm guessing - nothing else I have ordered is ready to ship or printed - except agot and you suck.

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    Siep, just a random question for you. I know that you prefer to wait until a series is finished before you start reading. How do you approach ASOIAF? And do you watch the show?
    Well, years ago I bought the UK/Voyager A Game of Thrones. That was in 1996. (It's still in mint, unread condition and was recently signed by GRRM.)
    I assumed this was going to be a trilogy, ready to be devoured around the beginning of the new millennium. Well, we all know how this turned out.
    How I approach ASOIAF? I buy the books, do not read them and hope to still be around when GRRM finally decides to end it all - the series I mean.
    Of course I do not watch the HBO series - yet.

Now, I hope to be retired in a couple of years. I just might give in and finally read the books. I think I will.

sk

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by frik View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    Well, years ago I bought the UK/Voyager A Game of Thrones. That was in 1996. (It's still in mint, unread condition and was recently signed by GRRM.)
    I assumed this was going to be a trilogy, ready to be devoured around the beginning of the new millennium. Well, we all know how this turned out.
    How I approach ASOIAF? I buy the books, do not read them and hope to still be around when GRRM finally decides to end it all - the series I mean.
    Of course I do not watch the HBO series - yet.

Now, I hope to be retired in a couple of years. I just might give in and finally read the books. I think I will.

sk
    thats tough man - respect to that ;D

Gunslinger Apprentice somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

I guess abroad will be last - no shipping notice yet.

sk
    Got my shipping notice email (to UK) today :-)

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Austria - also today!

Citizen of Gilead Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I received my first 1st Game of Thrones today!! Looks beautiful. I actually have a double set so if you know anyone looking to purchase GoT and CoK let me know. I'm guessing I can understand ebay

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Aronstg View Post
    I received my first 1st Game of Thrones today!! Looks beautiful. I actually have a double set so if you know anyone looking to purchase GoT and CoK let me know. I'm guessing I can understand ebay
    You could also post them over at the Westeros boards. There is a limited edition sale/trade thread over there. http://asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php...ited-editions/
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Old Venus signed (still available at the Jean Cocteau website)

Last edited by becca69; 07-11-2017 at 07:51 AM.

Along the Path of the Beam Ockhamistic has a spectacular aura about Ockhamistic has a spectacular aura about Ockhamistic's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I received my Limited Edition Copy of “A Game of Thrones” from Subterranean Press with the chest imprints on the slipcase. It’s a fine looking set. But if I may be so bold as to plagiarize a remark from your Tax Deadline-Day post, Becca69, “I want that Dragon!”

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ockhamistic View Post
    I received my Limited Edition Copy of “A Game of Thrones” from Subterranean Press with the chest imprints on the slipcase. It’s a fine looking set. But if I may be so bold as to plagiarize a remark from your Tax Deadline-Day post, Becca69, “I want that Dragon!”
    Haha - You should contact Mike S Miller thru Facebook. He might still be taking commissions.

Along the Path of the Beam Ockhamistic has a spectacular aura about Ockhamistic has a spectacular aura about Ockhamistic's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thank you Becca69. I shall take your suggestion under advisement...although...I was kind of hoping for a real dragon.

-Michael

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Announcing the signed limited edition of A KNIGHT OF THE SEVEN KINGDOMS by George R. R. Martin

http://subterraneanpress.com/news/an...en_kingdoms_by

Country
    Country Flag

Yes! Another SubPress must-buy!

sk

Gunslinger Apprentice somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sharki69 View Post
    Announcing the signed limited edition of A KNIGHT OF THE SEVEN KINGDOMS by George R. R. Martin

"To be published 2016" !

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ELazansky View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RC65 View Post
    I've never even seen the lettered edition, but I can imagine the production values if Sub Press pulled out the stops. I'd be perfectly satisfied w/ the signed/numbered edition, though.

I've yet to find [Sub Press' S/L of FEVRE DREAM] for less than $300+, though, so it likely won't be added to my shelves anytime soon, unfortunately.
    I bought my numbered edition for $140 last year - just gotta be patient.
    Still exercising patience, but it's not yet been rewarded.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sharki69 View Post

hard to swallow that you get two rights of first refusal with ADWD, especially for me as i don't have one - LOL ,
    but life ain't all roses and puppies ;D

Country
    Country Flag

I ordered my copy. Was going to go for a lettered too until I saw the price

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

So it doesn't mention the time period for the pre-order - or did I miss that? Also with 750 of the limited - how many acok/agot did they sell? 500? Cannot remember since I just matched my number and ordered early (and paid little attention when they came up for sale later)

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'll have to ask Camelot Books if I have to order through them since they "have" my number.

Country
    Country Flag

So it doesn't mention the time period for the pre-order - or did I miss that? Also with 750 of the limited - how many acok/agot did they sell? 500? Cannot remember since I just matched my number and ordered early (and paid little attention when they came up for sale later)
    448 (limited) for DWD, 500 for GOT/COK.

Country
    Country Flag

So it doesn't mention the time period for the pre-order - or did I miss that?
    I'm sure I read this somewhere (can't find it anywhere now, must have been removed), but the pre-order period ran till the end of May. At least the first pre-order period. For those who own the ltd A Dance With Dragons.

sk

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by somekindofstranger View Post
    448 (limited) for DWD, 500 for GOT/COK.

They will be announced via Email to all GOT holders.

btw:
    so if 90% of all DWD holders buy it, there is a chance of 7 out of 10 that a GOT holder might get one - thats not to bad honestly

Well played SubPress ... fair enough

Country
    Country Flag

So it doesn't mention the time period for the pre-order - or did I miss that?
    I'm sure I read this somewhere (can't find it anywhere now, must have been removed), but the pre-order period ran till the end of May. At least the first pre-order period. For those who own the ltd A Dance With Dragons.

sk
    Found it - in the e-mail I received yesterday.

Once the exclusive preorder period is over on May 31, we will offer the remaining copies first to those who bought A Game of Thrones, then to the general public. Please sign up for our newsletter to stay abreast.

sk

+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 97 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 ... LastLast