Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 97 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,300 of 2401

Thread: The Collectible George R.R. Martin

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by CyberGhostface View Post
    I personally don't understand boxed sets for unfinished series.
    It's called making a boatload of money off of a red hot intellectual property.
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lookwhoitis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CyberGhostface View Post
    I personally don't understand boxed sets for unfinished series.
    It's called making a boatload of money off of a red hot intellectual property.
    AMEN!!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Found this at a couple of Canadian sites (A Different Booklist)

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

VJ Books has signed copies of Old Venus for cheaper than the Jean Cocteau:

https://www.vjbooks.com/Martin-Georg.../maroldv01.htm
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Along the Path of the Beam Topo77 is on a distinguished road

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    George just posted this to Twitter, with no link of course:

https://twitter.com/GRRMspeaking/sta...771008/photo/1
    This is fake for sure because George Martin said a hundred times that he doesn't have a twitter and facebook account only his not a blog.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Except that it's a validated account and it seem 'real'...
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Except that it's a validated account and it seem 'real'...
    Yes but like I said George told so many times that we don't to have be fooled because he doesn't have twitter or facebook accounts. That he only communicates on his Not a blog.

Here is the quote from his Not a blog:

" It seems I need to clarify once more.

I am NOT on Twitter. I am NOT on Facebook. The only place I post myself, in my own words, is here on Live Journal.

I do have an official Twitter account, and an official Facebook account. I established these in self-defense, because there were fake accounts out there, where people pretending to be me were making various spurious pronouncements... pronouncements that would then get picked up all over the internet and repeated as if they were gospel.

The official Twitter and Facebook accounts are maintained for me by my minions and my publishers. I don't post there myself. I don't even read them or check comments. I have other stuff to do. LOTS of other stuff."

He said that that the accounts are maintained by his minions and his publishers so maybe that is not totally fake. But till he don't say it on Not a Blog I wouldn't believe it 100%

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ok, this message was posted on his blog on : Dec. 9th, 2014 at 4:52 PM
    The first tweet dates from : 5:52 PM - 9 Jun 2014
    >>> https://twitter.com/GRRMspeaking/sta...29096565039104

So it does make sense that it is a validated account dealt with by his publishers and partners.
    But let's keep in mind that it's not that because says he's not on twitter that he will not later go there. Remember Steve?
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

George is officially on Twitter. That is his verified account.

Country
    Country Flag

BTW - there is a cool AGOT inspired art book Kickstarter.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...of-thrones-art

Country
    Country Flag

I just received this from Mike S. Miller. AGOT graphic novel #1 with dragon remarque.

Last edited by becca69; 07-11-2017 at 07:51 AM.

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow - love it!

sk

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

really cool!!

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice Becca.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

There is a new chapter from Winds of Winter - Sansa. http://www.georgerrmartin.com/excerp...nds-of-winter/

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

thanks!!!

Country
    Country Flag

George RR Martin is working on another HBO show, titled : Captain Cosmos
    >>> http://www.rollingstone.com/tv/news/...osmos-20150405

Also, I am surprised nobody posted the excerpt from the next GoT book (published about a week ago)
    >>> http://www.georgerrmartin.com/excerp...nds-of-winter/

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Look two posts up, lol
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Country
    Country Flag

Does anyone collect the Spanish editions? Gigamesh tweeted the cover to the World book.

https://twitter.com/EGigamesh

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lookwhoitis View Post
    Look two posts up, lol
    I purposely looked to it and didnt notice anything before posting my message. Must have been blind !

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Today's Subpress email said that AGOT should start shipping next week. Fingers crossed.
    Mark Twain

Gunslinger Apprentice richardsrarebooks will become famous soon enough

read the same thing. receiving number 26 (same as ACOK) then on ebay!

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Amazon has The World of Ice & Fire: The Untold History of Westeros and the Game of Thrones (A Song of Ice and Fire) Hardcover for $8.37 (was $50)

http://www.amazon.com/The-World-Ice-...8854587&sr=1-1

Country
    Country Flag

Photos of SP AGOT are up on SP's Facebook page. Looks like the lettered is getting an orange slipcase with a gold foil dragon while the limited gets a chest. I want that dragon!

https://www.facebook.com/Subterranea...type=1&theater

Gunslinger Apprentice somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Looks great, can't wait... Just need to find SOS, FOC and DWD now!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 97 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 ... LastLast