Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 97 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 2401

Thread: The Collectible George R.R. Martin

Gunslinger Apprentice somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Bill confirmed on Facebook that there will be a Subpress edition of Knight of the Seven Kingdoms :-)

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by somekindofstranger View Post
    Bill confirmed on Facebook that there will be a Subpress edition of Knight of the Seven Kingdoms :-)
    Sweet. I hope he let's those with ASOIAF set have first dibs with matching numbers.
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    Sweet. I hope he let's those with ASOIAF set have first dibs with matching numbers.

Nothing firm planned yet - per the email reply that Bill sent this morning. I imagine it'll be like Rogues - we just have to order the book once it goes live and then request a matching number...

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I hope he counts it as part of the ASOIAF series or I won't be able to match my number.
    Mark Twain

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

as this is so broken in parts, its hard to find a way that pleases everybody.

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Scoogs View Post
    I hope he counts it as part of the ASOIAF series or I won't be able to match my number.
    why could't you match your number if you were able to request in comments? If you currently have the rights to that particular number (if it were sold as part of ASOIAF) I would presume you would have a truer "claim" on that number than anyone else - you gotta figure everyone that ordered AGOT will want or try and order a copy - obviously I think it would be best if he opens it up to those with rights first (just like he did with game and abercrombie's series) and give a 1 month window to place your order - especially since most people will try and request the matching number anyway.

Gunslinger Apprentice somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

But it gets tricky. I have (matching) COK and GOT, but not the other books in the series (latecomer!).
    Possibly I have a number for those two that someone else has for the other books, so who would have the truer claim then? A Similar situation may occur when the next book finally arrives, if I can get a copy (as you didnt get rights with COK/GOT) I may conflict with someone who picked up the earlier editions.

Country
    Country Flag

(btw if anyone notices a copy of FOC, DWD or SOS #224 for a not-too-unreasonable price.....)

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

But it gets tricky. I have (matching) COK and GOT, but not the other books in the series (latecomer!).
    Possibly I have a number for those two that someone else has for the other books, so who would have the truer claim then? A Similar situation may occur when the next book finally arrives, if I can get a copy (as you didnt get rights with COK/GOT) I may conflict with someone who picked up the earlier editions.
    Since ACOK and AGOT aren't needed to maintain the series, the person with the other books has first right of refusal. If they don't order, Bill should be able to give you the matching number.

Country
    Country Flag

Since ACOK and AGOT aren't needed to maintain the series, the person with the other books has first right of refusal. If they don't order, Bill should be able to give you the matching number.
    Thanks - I forgot that - so the person w #224 didn't bother with the sp acok and then Agot - so when it opened to public these were one of the books/numbers available. Thanks for the education

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoogs View Post
    why could't you match your number if you were able to request in comments? If you currently have the rights to that particular number (if it were sold as part of ASOIAF) I would presume you would have a truer "claim" on that number than anyone else - you gotta figure everyone that ordered AGOT will want or try and order a copy - obviously I think it would be best if he opens it up to those with rights first (just like he did with game and abercrombie's series) and give a 1 month window to place your order - especially since most people will try and request the matching number anyway.
    I might be a unique situation. I do have ADWD with rights for the rest of the series. However, since my number is so low, it normally belongs to one of the SubPress lifetime members.
    That's what happened to me with the Rogues anthology S/L, so I won't be able to get my number for that one.
    Mark Twain

Citizen of Gilead Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

What do people here generally feel a matching set of CoK and GoT are going to go for? I'm going to be selling my matching set (got a line on a matching set of SoS, CoK and GoT).

What do you think a fair price is going to be?

Along the Path of the Beam Topo77 is on a distinguished road

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

The new slipcase for the Game of Thrones by Subterranean press

Gunslinger Apprentice richardsrarebooks will become famous soon enough

I hope that's a sign the book will be published shortly.

Country
    Country Flag

I would soooo pay for a re-issued ASOS slipcase if SP ever decided to offer one!

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I would soooo pay for a re-issued ASOS slipcase if SP ever decided to offer one!
    Agreed 100%.
    Mark Twain

John F. Kennedy Bookfriend is on a distinguished road

Well, you never know. This is from Bill himself from the last AMA that Sup Press did a few days ago: "This is not an infrequent comment directed my way. Just as my intention never to redo v1 and v2 of the series softened over time, so has my reluctance to produce aftermarket cases for ASoS. I'd say the most likely time for us to take a hard look at it is when the series is complete."

Country
    Country Flag

George just posted this to Twitter, with no link of course:

https://twitter.com/GRRMspeaking/sta...771008/photo/1

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

So who is going to find the order link first for that set?

Gunslinger Apprentice Booknutt is on a distinguished road Booknutt's Avatar

Go!

Country
    Country Flag

I still can't find anything.

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Neither can I.
    I'd LOVE a set!!

sk

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Same here...no luck

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ELazansky View Post
    Same here...no luck
    so does it truly exist? I have 4 days off - so I will try and find it. but doubt i will be better off than any of you - any more hints as to the publisher? is that a "real" set - or just a mock up design - that hasn't been produced yet

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I personally don't understand boxed sets for unfinished series.
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 97 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast