Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 97 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 84 ... LastLast

Thread: The Collectible George R.R. Martin

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hey Folks,
    can anybody give me an idea of the market value of Storm and Feast from Sub. Press ?

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I would say $1500 (or more)??

Storm runs high because it's the hardest to come by and the most collectors are missing it. Also the GRRM "high" season is starting due to the show.

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hi Becca, thanks for the estimation!

Is it each or together ?

Country
    Country Flag

That's together, but I could be totally off. My thinking is $800 for Storm and $700 for Feast. Storm is selling higher than that individually though. I think you get a better deal with a book set.

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    That's together, but I could be totally off. My thinking is $800 for Storm and $700 for Feast. Storm is selling higher than that individually though. I think you get a better deal with a book set.
    Agreed, especially if the books have all the future rights.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ELazansky View Post
    Agreed, especially if the books have all the future rights.
    Hi,
    thanks to both of you! Then i have an idea. Thats great.

I just was lucky enough to grab my Clash today *happy* and so i have the right on GoT, what makes 2 of 5.
    I really did not wanted to start GRRM , but getting it "last chance" from the publisher was to attractive to let it go ;D

As far as i know, you have the rights on Winter with Dragons but what rights do you have with Storm & Feast ?

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Yeah what is the deal with not having rights to winds of winter even though you now own rights to clash, and agot?

Country
    Country Flag

WOW offer was open for 12 Minutes exactly - guess that was the first time i was right in time ;D

Got it through the NL , but regardless thanks for posting.
    Maybe somebody made it !

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Plus if you were affected by the shining issue you could get 40 off.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    I found out that offer was only if your tray case was damaged. If your book has damage, like mine does, you get nothing.

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah what is the deal with not having rights to winds of winter even though you now own rights to clash, and agot?
    It's because some collectors with rights didn't want to purchase another copy of AGOT & ACOK, thinking it was a rip-off to have the books reprinted by SP. So those who own Clash can get Game but not the others. Although there are an extra 52 books printed of Clash, so if they print those extra 52 for the remaining books, those customers will have rights to those also.

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Because the rights to future books went forward. You had to own Crows to get rights to Dragons, then Winter and book 7. Kings and Thrones are reprints to some since L/e books have already been issued. If you bought those outside of regular ownership, you only get rights to those two.

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Priest View Post
    I just was lucky enough to grab my Clash today *happy*
    Congrats!
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

still seeking a copy of the S/N LE (Sub Press) A Storm of Swords

*sigh*
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719

Ancillary Justice #455

Country
    Country Flag

There is still one available on Ebay, but it's $1000.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/390758989568...84.m1423.l2649

Country
    Country Flag

ok then i will be newly seeking storm , feast and dragons i guess ;D

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah I've got a budget of about $800 (pipe dream? Maybe... lol)
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719

Ancillary Justice #455

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

WOW offer was open for 12 Minutes exactly - guess that was the first time i was right in time ;D

Maybe somebody made it !
    I was able to get one too. I might have gotten the last one. The first time I went to the page there was no link to buy the numbered. I refreshed the page three or four times and the link to add a copy to my shopping cart eventually popped up. Fingers crossed.

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post

Maybe somebody made it !
    I was able to get one too. I might have gotten the last one. The first time I went to the page there was no link to buy the numbered. I refreshed the page a three or four times and the link to add a copy to my shopping cart eventually popped up. Fingers crossed.
    Congrats Bob!
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719

Ancillary Justice #455

My Mood
    Inspired

I found out that offer was only if your tray case was damaged. If your book has damage, like mine does, you get nothing.
    Wow I thought it was for everyone

Country
    Country Flag

That's what I thought until I emailed Bill. He said it was for tray case damage only, which makes no sense since they are being replaced. So the damage is still left on the book?!?!?!

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

That's what I thought until I emailed Bill. He said it was for tray case damage only, which makes no sense since they are being replaced. So the damage is still left on the book?!?!?!

That was my issue with the whole situation, but I'll leave that to the other thread.
    Mark Twain

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lookwhoitis View Post

Yeah I've got a budget of about $800 (pipe dream? Maybe... lol)
    Not at all, I got a numbered copy of Storm for just over $700 a couple of months ago(from a regular ebay auction).
    Deal are out there, you just have to be patient.

I just need AFFC now.
    Mark Twain

Citizen of Gilead mistercrowley has a spectacular aura about mistercrowley has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Devilish

I was able to snag A Clash of Kings!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 97 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 84 ... LastLast