Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 97 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast

Thread: The Collectible George R.R. Martin

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Those sweds mail things strangly...

My mini Martin Monday
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

right on.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    Those sweds mail things strangly...

My mini Martin Monday
    Were those books in that bag???
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sgc1999 View Post
    Hello fellow Martin fans,
    I need some money for my other passion, Collecting King books
    If anyone is looking for any of the game of throne books signed or unsigned let me know. I have some extras and like i said, I need some Moolah
    And I just spent all my moolah

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes the were in a box in the bag, even the mail lady was laughing.
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats on the GRRM books, guys!

That packing job is the strangest thing!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

When I got my copy of the s/l Knowing Darkness from Centipede, it came in a double box put inside a similar (but MUCH larger) bag.

John

Citizen of Gilead mistercrowley has a spectacular aura about mistercrowley has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Devilish

Alright what is a good price on either a PC or numbered s/l edition of Fevre Dream from Subpress?

Country
    Country Flag

Well, I've only seen them recently for $250. I wouldn't pay more than that but you could probably find one for under $200 if you are patient. The lettered is lovely and I wish I could have gotten one of those.

Citizen of Gilead mistercrowley has a spectacular aura about mistercrowley has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Devilish

Thanks becca

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I only have a first edition I picked up years ago (not knowing who Martin was). Great Story!
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

New stuff today

...and from sgc1999, bad photo is me
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Country
    Country Flag

Score!

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

First editions:

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This is still available for pre-order if anyone was interested - http://www.subterraneanpress.com/Mer...oduct_Count=24

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    First editions:
    Like those Dreamsongs
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ELazansky View Post
    This is still available for pre-order if anyone was interested - http://www.subterraneanpress.com/Mer...oduct_Count=24
    I keep telling myself to order that already! (But I've already spent way too much money on books lately).

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I passed on it - I don't really collect GRRM except for the ASOIAF books

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I'm the opposite. I ordered one when SubPress had their 50% sale.

I'd like to get my hands on a reasonably priced copy of Fevre Dream.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I assume you mean a limited version?
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Country
    Country Flag

yessir

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    I'm the opposite. I ordered one when SubPress had their 50% sale.

I'd like to get my hands on a reasonably priced copy of Fevre Dream.
    I was going to do that but I waited too long and missed the date.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

love these...
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

smiling
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 97 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast