Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 97 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 ... LastLast

Thread: The Collectible George R.R. Martin

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Mine was under $100 I jumped on it. Not sure what the true value is since I've also only seen that pricey one.
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by As You Wish View Post
    This came today:

I almost bid on that, glad I didn't, would have been bumping heads with you
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It actually ended with no bids. I asked the guy to put a buy-it-now for me and he did. (Except for the bump it's never been read and extremely clean!)

Gunslinger Apprentice chrise will become famous soon enough chrise's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by As You Wish View Post
    Very, very nice! I can't wait for mine! Hope the slipcase looks that nice (your's is the lettered, right?)
    Thanks. It is the lettered. I'm very eager to see what the slipcase looks like for the limited editions.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    I take back what I said about this specific edition. It looks great. All those Tom Kidd illustrations didn't come cheap me thinks.

Endpapers:

Signature page:

Sample b/w page:

Sample colour illustration:
    I am very happy with my copy of this S/L as well.

Thank you to Gabriel for spearheading the effort to get the books at the half price deal a while back!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

My thanks also
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Country
    Country Flag

Ditto!

Citizen of Gilead thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Not a problem fellas. Enjoyed being able to help all of us get a good deal.
    "Absorb the genius of the moment." -Michael Stipe
    "Victory is sweet even deep in the cheap seats." -Connor Oberst
    NEED:

One For Road Signed Artist Edition, PS Publishing
    The Gunslinger Viking proof
    Carrie $7.95 Doubleday later printing

Country
    Country Flag

Arrival:

Last edited by becca69; 07-11-2017 at 07:24 AM.

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Excellent! Mine are/is on the way! This is the numbered edition??

sk

Country
    Country Flag

Yep, this is the numbered. There are actually 5 color plates and not three. There are textured end papers, not illustrated as per the website description. The boards of each volume have a different foil stamp - one a lion, two a dragon. Books are the same material as the slipcase, a tannish-cream color.

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Really nice - just waiting for Camelot to get their books in and then mine will be on the way

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ELazansky View Post
    Really nice - just waiting for Camelot to get their books in and then mine will be on the way

LOL, you and me both!

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sgc1999 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ELazansky View Post

LOL, you and me both!
    Kim told me they were on the way to Camelot this week, so hopefully they will get everything sorted out and in the mail next week.

Country
    Country Flag

They had some extra ADwD limiteds available this morning. Did anyone get one?

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Damn the wedding ... no

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

No, wanted to but funds are tight atm
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

They were gone by the time I saw the email. Pretty sure my wallet was happy about that.
    Mark Twain

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

They sold out in a minute tops.

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

I'm really sorry to be late to the party on these books. I only started reading A Song Of Ice And Fire this past summer. With the help of another member of this board I have been able to get firsts of all the trade editions but being so late to the game I am going to pass on getting the Subterranean S/L's. Wish I had started sooner. I really like the looks of the Sub Press books.

Has Martin said if book #6 will finish the story? Is anything known for certain?

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I just started watching the show a couple of months ago and read a few interviews online to find out a bit more.
    Currently, as I understand it, he plans to end the series with book 7. However, he admits it could go longer if he decides that's what is needed to tell the story.

I'm thinking this series will be next on my list, I just need to finish my reread of the 6 Dune books.
    Mark Twain

Country
    Country Flag

I believe book 7 has a working title of "A Dream of Spring" that supposedly will be the conclusion.

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

http://www.ebay.nl/itm/ws/eBayISAPI....E:B:SS:NL:1123

Amazing!
    And no, it's not mine.

sk

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow! Nice price for the seller.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, it looks like the 3 or 4 I've seen have sold in the 800-900 range and there are many being offered without rights. Yikes!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 97 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 ... LastLast