Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 75 of 97 FirstFirst ... 25 65 73 74 75 76 77 85 ... LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,875 of 2401

Thread: The Collectible George R.R. Martin

Gunslinger Apprentice louis2003b has a spectacular aura about louis2003b has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    There's a full matching lettered set (BB) for sale on Ebay - http://www.ebay.com/itm/A-Song-of-Ic...gAAOSwFe5Xzb1M
    Thats a lot of dinero

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by louis2003b View Post
    There's a full matching lettered set (BB) for sale on Ebay - http://www.ebay.com/itm/A-Song-of-Ic...gAAOSwFe5Xzb1M
    Thats a lot of dinero
    Do these go for this kind of cash??
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice ValHallAwaits will become famous soon enough ValHallAwaits's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Thats a lot of dinero
    Yep. Seen it happen.
    I trade/collect lettered

ISO:
    Moorcock Elric Deluxe S/N
    Altered Carbon Letter X
    Wandering Star Leather/Deluxe REH

Trading:
    Fafhrd Deluxe S/N
    Fafhrd S/N
    Elric S/N
    Martian Chronicles Lettered
    Ender's Game S/N

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ValHallAwaits View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Thats a lot of dinero
    Yep. Seen it happen.
    Just floored... wow.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice ym2000 will become famous soon enough ym2000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This Russian set is pretty solid looking:
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/182269867858...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
    Looking To Buy:

Wandering Star:
    Savage Tales Of Solomon Kane - leather

SubPress:
    Angel's Game by Carlos Ruiz Zafon - Letter V ( will trade for PC +cash)
    Neal Stephenson’ Cryptomonicon and Zodiac - Letter O

My Book Collection

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ym2000 View Post
    Yes, love the fore-edge paintings. I wish they had posted a better photo of all the paintings.
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Country
    Country Flag

Yes, love the fore-edge paintings. I wish they had posted a better photo of all the paintings.
    I tried looking for this set before ( since I'm Russian and all ) and I dont think it has anything inside as far as illustrations. Its also about 600$ shipped from Russia directly.
    Looking To Buy:

Wandering Star:

SubPress:

My Book Collection

John F. Kennedy programmer is on a distinguished road

My Mood
    Cool

Has any of you guys ordered recently from jeancocteaubooks? I ordered a signed game of thrones volume 1 and still haven't received it yet. Did email them twice and left a voicemail but got nothing.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by programmer View Post
    Has any of you guys ordered recently from jeancocteaubooks? I ordered a signed game of thrones volume 1 and still haven't received it yet. Did email them twice and left a voicemail but got nothing.
    Did you order the trade edition or the illustrated edition, which is a pre-order?

I recently purchased a calendar and wild card book and they came quickly by priority mail.

Country
    Country Flag

I tried looking for this set before ( since I'm Russian and all ) and I dont think it has anything inside as far as illustrations. Its also about 600$ shipped from Russia directly.
    Do you have a direct link and can you purchase individual volumes?

Gunslinger Apprentice somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

I have emailed them a couple of times in the last 10days with a query about int. shipping (as it tells you to on their site) but no reply yet

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by somekindofstranger View Post
    I have emailed them a couple of times in the last 10days with a query about int. shipping (as it tells you to on their site) but no reply yet
    I have two email addresses for them: jeancocteautheatre@gmail.com, jeancocteausantafe@gmail.com

Or you could purchase the books thru the site and then they would have to contact you with shipping options.

My Mood
    Cool

Did you order the trade edition or the illustrated edition, which is a pre-order?

I recently purchased a calendar and wild card book and they came quickly by priority mail.
    Just ordered this actually - http://www.jeancocteaubooks.com/book...me-of-thrones/

Apparently, they don't seem to be too responsive these days.

Gunslinger Apprentice somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by somekindofstranger View Post
    I have two email addresses for them: jeancocteautheatre@gmail.com, jeancocteausantafe@gmail.com

Or you could purchase the books thru the site and then they would have to contact you with shipping options.
    Thanks Becca. I had the 'santafe' address - I will try the other one too and if not will just order and see what they do!

Gunslinger Apprentice Fp3csu will become famous soon enough

It looks like from post that GRRM put up on his notablog that their main employee moved on for another job. I would expect some turbulence for a while.

My Mood
    Cool

Got a reply yesterday. Apparently, GMM himself was out of town hence the delay.

Country
    Country Flag

Got a reply yesterday. Apparently, GMM himself was out of town hence the delay.
    He was at WorldCon. I'm surprised they don't have a stock of signed books ready to go.

Country
    Country Flag

GRRM has one of his personal Sub Press S/L (PC) copies of ADWD for sale at Jean Cocteau for $1500.

http://www.jeancocteaubooks.com/book...mited-edition/

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Why are most complete sets missing the MM of AGOT? It seems they all have double COK (SubPress & MM) but I have never seen one for sale that includes the MM AGOT. I have not been collecting GRRM long enough....
    WANTED:

Lettered Danse Macabre
    Marshroots
    Lettered Eyes Of The Dragon
    Lettered The Stand
    BOMC signed Full Dark No Stars
    MM AGOT #249
    Lettered Frankenstein

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Fsmdr View Post
    Why are most complete sets missing the MM of AGOT? It seems they all have double COK (SubPress & MM) but I have never seen one for sale that includes the MM AGOT. I have not been collecting GRRM long enough....
    From what I've heard is a lot of Jeffrey Catherine Jones collectors bought the books and were not ASOIAF or GRRM fans.

Country
    Country Flag

So, having finally sorted out an order for a signed GOT illustrated edition from Jean Cocteau, I have pretty much decided to sell my matching subpress GOT and COK.
    I have managed to complete a set of the voyager slipcase editions this year, but I cant see that I'll ever complete the subpress set, without breaking the bank! (I'll hang on to Rogues and KOTSK though)

I see a set sold on ebay recently for 900usd... does that sound about right for value? (thats about 700gbp for me).

Also, am I right in thinking that these books do NOT give you any future rights to that number from subpress? (I think that right goes to owners of DWD first?)

Country
    Country Flag

The only volume that gives you rights is ADWD. As far as matching AGOT and ACOK, values are all over the place. If you have a number someone might be looking for, you might get more. A number 449-500 doesn't match any set as these were additions to the limitation.

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks becca. Mine is 224 so someone might want to match (noone on the asoif westeros forum though).

Prices do seem to vary. I might just list it and see if anyone goes for it. Am in no rush!

Country
    Country Flag

Matching set #333 (missing MM AGOT) at Camelot $5999.99 (slipcases have some wear/damage)

http://camelotbooks.com/books/detail...feast-of-crows

Country
    Country Flag

https://grrmbox.com/?utm_medium=emai...nt=20931802245
    Ultra Limited edition Box looks pretty sweet!!!
    Looking To Buy:

Wandering Star:

SubPress:

My Book Collection

+ Reply to Thread
Page 75 of 97 FirstFirst ... 25 65 73 74 75 76 77 85 ... LastLast