Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 88 of 97 FirstFirst ... 38 78 86 87 88 89 90 ... LastLast
Results 2,176 to 2,200 of 2401

Thread: The Collectible George R.R. Martin

Demon of the Prim TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Agreed, no dice on this one for me either. Will have to wait for the Suntup Edition’s series (wishful thinking).
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:
    - S/L 'Storm Front' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)
    - S/L 'Fool Moon' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)

Gunslinger Apprentice ym2000 will become famous soon enough ym2000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Agreed. Another vote of hope for Suntup edition
    Looking To Buy:

Wandering Star:
    Savage Tales Of Solomon Kane - leather

SubPress:
    Angel's Game by Carlos Ruiz Zafon - Letter V ( will trade for PC +cash)
    Neal Stephenson’ Cryptomonicon and Zodiac - Letter O

My Book Collection

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I don't really get the negativity. From what I've seen so far, a very nice edition.
    I'll reserve further judgement when we know more.

sk

Citizen of Gilead swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    I only know that he's using the newest hardcover edition/printing. No info on interiors. I'm staying away.
    So, this is just a re-bind, rather than a ground-up new proper edition? That's what it sounds like..

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by swintek View Post
    I only know that he's using the newest hardcover edition/printing. No info on interiors. I'm staying away.
    So, this is just a re-bind, rather than a ground-up new proper edition? That's what it sounds like..
    Yes, just a rebind with synthetic leather and a magnetic bookmark.
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Citizen of Gilead swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Quote Originally Posted by swintek View Post
    Yes, just a rebind with synthetic leather and a magnetic bookmark.
    Ah. Got it now. The info is so sparse on the site, other than the photos of the (admittedly cool-looking looking) binding. Just not a fan of re-binds myself. With that knowledge, this feels like a $75 bookstore "deluxe" edition to me. Definitely looks cool, but, not my thing.

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Would anyone be interested in a GRRM game of thrones, clash of kings, and akosk S/L matching numbers? Also have SOS S/L and Clash MM S/L.
    Would prefer to sell as a set but might break it up if no one is interested in the set.
    Give every one here a shot before I go over to asoiaf forum.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

A member over at Westeros is auctioning off a 1st signed AGOT and all proceeds will go to his coworker who just lost his daughter to a car accident and the funds will help with medical bills and the funeral.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/173235314214

Traveler Vegetto is on a distinguished road Vegetto's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I was wondering, are PC lettered editions from asoiaf offered often on the market? I know last month the first two were offered but to late

Hope a storm of swords and a feast for crows exist in pc lettered, hope to find a PC set one day haha

Gunslinger Apprentice FlyerPhan0826 is a jewel in the rough FlyerPhan0826 is a jewel in the rough FlyerPhan0826 is a jewel in the rough FlyerPhan0826 is a jewel in the rough

Thanks for the heads up Becca. First GoT book for my collection is on its way

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Demon of the Prim TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Read that this morning too. I'm hoping he finishes the series.
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I'm glad Nightflyers is going to be a TV show. I thought the movie was decent too.

Citizen of Gilead Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    I did like the questioned they posed though.. "even if he doesn't finish the series are the book released thus far good enough

I'd say a resounding yes. I've read series were the ending was atrocious but that doesn't take away from how I felt when I originally read the first few books. No matter what happens with this series I think I am content with those first 3 books as being three of the better fantasy books I've ever read.

I realize between SOIAF, The King killer Chronicles and the Mad Max series.. something isn't going to be completed.. and that's okay with me

Country
    Country Flag

I agree, nothing can really detract from how great a read ASOIAF has been, especially the first 3. I do gather that he has told the HBO producers/writers what his ending has been and we’ll at least get that closure.

WTB:

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Fuck Fox News.

You can't rush greatness.
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Leather Bound: "A Game of Thrones"
    >>> https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...token=5fa56a2d

Hours after being launched, they went beyond their target. Currently reached above $10K
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

"Books like this have never been made before on any sort of scale."

LOL.

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    "Books like this have never been made before on any sort of scale."

LOL.
    and all artemisinin charts is - is a website that links to the kickstarter campaign - I will stop there- I wish him well in his endeavor - I will not be purchasing
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

Traveler mroy17 is on a distinguished road

Hey Everyone! I'm Michael Roy, the founder of Artem Charta (and the project on Kickstarter)! I was wondering if you guys would be willing to give a little feedback on the Kickstarter project and on the concept in general! I would really value feedback and thoughts from true collectors like you all!

Thanks!
    P.S. I've never posted here before, so forgive me if I come across clueless!

Country
    Country Flag

John J. Miller is selling a signed unpublished AFFC dust jacket if anyone is still looking for one.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/40152736110...84.m1558.l2649

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Saw that. was thinking of getting it to complete my set but I'm still annoyed that they didn't do one for DWD.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post
    Saw that. was thinking of getting it to complete my set but I'm still annoyed that they didn't do one for DWD.
    The art was done for ADWD but was not printed in the US. I think some foreign editions have Youll's art.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

+ Reply to Thread
Page 88 of 97 FirstFirst ... 38 78 86 87 88 89 90 ... LastLast