Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 81 of 97 FirstFirst ... 31 71 79 80 81 82 83 91 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,025 of 2401

Thread: The Collectible George R.R. Martin

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Theli View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ym2000 View Post
    Absolutely stunning! I'm curious though, what is the white slipcase with the House of Baratheon for?
    Good eye! I made it for AGOT Jon Snow cover but have not been able to find one yet in a satisfactory condition. I also created a design ( House of Martell ) for The Winds but it will have to wait for the actual book dimension.
    Thank you for your compliments!
    Very nice! I actually prefer the Jon Snow cover to the first edition and wish they'd kept with that style for A Dance with Dragons.
    Stephen Youll actually did a cover for Dance that was used on the Greek edition. Feast cover was scrapped because Walmart wanted a more generic "mass appeal" cover.

That is quite nice. I'd heard the cause before, but it's such a shame. Just ugly generic covers. Can hardly think of anything less appealing.

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    I like that. But then again, I have a soft spot for dragons.
    When you're a dragon, all spots on a human are soft.

Gunslinger Apprentice ym2000 will become famous soon enough ym2000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ym2000 View Post
    Absolutely stunning! I'm curious though, what is the white slipcase with the House of Baratheon for?
    Good eye! I made it for AGOT Jon Snow cover but have not been able to find one yet in a satisfactory condition. I also created a design ( House of Martell ) for The Winds but it will have to wait for the actual book dimension.
    Thank you for your compliments!
    Very nice! I actually prefer the Jon Snow cover to the first edition and wish they'd kept with that style for A Dance with Dragons.
    Agreed. Very difficult to find in Fine + condition signed. I will be looking though!
    Looking To Buy:

Wandering Star:
    Savage Tales Of Solomon Kane - leather

SubPress:
    Angel's Game by Carlos Ruiz Zafon - Letter V ( will trade for PC +cash)
    Neal Stephenson’ Cryptomonicon and Zodiac - Letter O

My Book Collection

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

My first official piece or original ASOIAF art - page 231 from A Knight of the Seven Kingdoms (to be reframed)

Last edited by becca69; 05-02-2018 at 12:40 PM.
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Gunslinger Apprentice ym2000 will become famous soon enough ym2000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

[QUOTE=becca69;1044274]My first official piece or original ASOIAF art - page 231 from A Knight of the Seven Kingdoms (to be reframed)

[/QUOTE

Beautiful! Congrats!!!!!!
    Looking To Buy:

Wandering Star:
    Savage Tales Of Solomon Kane - leather

SubPress:
    Angel's Game by Carlos Ruiz Zafon - Letter V ( will trade for PC +cash)
    Neal Stephenson’ Cryptomonicon and Zodiac - Letter O

My Book Collection

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

My first official piece or original ASOIAF art - page 231 from A Knight of the Seven Kingdoms (to be reframed)

Absolutely outstanding! Huge congrats. Well done!

Traveler Gil is on a distinguished road Gil's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Beautiful piece of Art, Becca. How did you get an Artwork of Gary Gianni? I have been looking for a Drawing from AKotSK for a long time.

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

That's simply stunning, Becca! Big congrats! Do show us when you have the frame redone.
    WANTED:

Lettered Danse Macabre
    Marshroots
    Lettered Eyes Of The Dragon
    Lettered The Stand
    BOMC signed Full Dark No Stars
    MM AGOT #249
    Lettered Frankenstein

Citizen of Gilead Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Just wanted to share. I picked up a 1st/1st UK Storm of Swords awhile back. I just love this cover.. I smile every time I see it. Not because it's good but because it's classic corny fantasy cover. It's a shame that so many fantasy covers portrayed like this for so long. I could see why someone hesitant about fantasy wouldn't want to pick this up and read it based on the cover.

Anyways.. GRRM was nearby a few months ago and managed to get this signed. I am very pleased with this. I've wanted to get a UK 1st signed for a couple of years and now I have it.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats! Is the art a bit corny? I suppose but I prefer it to bland cover art.

Gunslinger Apprentice Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey all,

I saw that "A book of swords" by Gardner Dozois is available signed through: https://jeancocteaucinema.com/product/book-of-swords/

However when I try to order I'm getting an error. Is anyone else unable to order?

Has anyone else found a signed edition of the book from other sellers?

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Anubis2347 View Post
    Hey all,

I saw that "A book of swords" by Gardner Dozois is available signed through: https://jeancocteaucinema.com/product/book-of-swords/

However when I try to order I'm getting an error. Is anyone else unable to order?

I just emailed them. I'm getting a shipping quote error and can't proceed without shipping.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Golden age of Sword & Sorcery, I like the sound of that! I hope they fit in a new Moorcock story!

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Anubis2347 View Post
    Hey all,

I just emailed them. I'm getting a shipping quote error and can't proceed without shipping.
    +1 in the Netherlands

sk

Country
    Country Flag

I received a reply back from Jean Cocteau - they fixed the problem. I was able to order.

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Not to mention you can also order the mystery knight graphic novel HC - signed:

http://jeancocteaucinema.com/product...graphic-novel/
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

Gunslinger Apprentice F1racefan is on a distinguished road F1racefan's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post

Signed by GRRM or Miller?

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by F1racefan View Post

Signed by GRRM or Miller?
    My presumption signed at least by GRRM - but I had not asked directly. Typically if it's at the Jean and gas anything to do with GRRM then he signs them - at least from my experience - and I think I've bought at least 5 or 6 from them
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

Country
    Country Flag

Per the site:

THE MYSTERY KNIGHT: A GRAPHIC NOVEL
    BY GEORGE R.R. MARTIN, ILLUSTRATED BY MIKE MILLER
    Hardcover (all signed)
    A full-color graphic novel edition of The Mystery Knight, one of the thrilling Dunk and Egg novellas from George R. R. Martin’s A Knight of the Seven Kingdoms and a prequel of sorts to A Game of Thrones
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344

Gunslinger Apprentice F1racefan is on a distinguished road F1racefan's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Per the site:

THE MYSTERY KNIGHT: A GRAPHIC NOVEL
    BY GEORGE R.R. MARTIN, ILLUSTRATED BY MIKE MILLER
    Hardcover (all signed)
    A full-color graphic novel edition of The Mystery Knight, one of the thrilling Dunk and Egg novellas from George R. R. Martin’s A Knight of the Seven Kingdoms and a prequel of sorts to A Game of Thrones
    OK Thanks. I guess (all signed) means that both GRRM and Miller sign the book.

Country
    Country Flag

Or it just means all of the books are signed...but by whom remains to be seen
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Best of Subterranean $125 - signed by most including GRRM

http://subterraneanpress.com/best-of-subterranean

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Best of Subterranean $125 - signed by most including GRRM

http://subterraneanpress.com/best-of-subterranean
    Thanks, Becca! I bought a copy.
    WANTED:

Lettered Danse Macabre
    Marshroots
    Lettered The Stand
    MM AGOT #249
    Lettered Frankenstein

Gunslinger Apprentice somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Right, I am trying this sale one last time before I wait for the next series to air!

£700 for SubPress Game of Thrones and Clash of Kings, plus the SKETCHES chapbook.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Game-of-Th...sAAOSw5cNYWGAI

My Mood
    Stressed

For sale - Signed Limited Knight Of Seven Kingdom, #PC, Fine/Fine condition - $275 + shipping
    WANTED:

Lettered Danse Macabre
    Marshroots
    Lettered The Stand
    MM AGOT #249
    Lettered Frankenstein

+ Reply to Thread
Page 81 of 97 FirstFirst ... 31 71 79 80 81 82 83 91 ... LastLast