Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 97 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 ... LastLast
Results 1,526 to 1,550 of 2401

Thread: The Collectible George R.R. Martin

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post
    $20 for shipping a book... man that's more expensive than the actual book
    Yeah, I'm not sure what they are thinking on that. Everytime I've ordered something, I've requested a refund on shipping for actual costs. They do send Priority in a USPS box but it doesn't cost that much!

Plus I think it doubles when you add more books.
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    $20 for shipping a book... man that's more expensive than the actual book
    Yeah, I'm not sure what they are thinking on that. Everytime I've ordered something, I've requested a refund on shipping for actual costs. They do send Priority in a USPS box but it doesn't cost that much!

Plus I think it doubles when you add more books.
    Agreed - they've usually refunded the difference

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post
    I don't know why I never started collecting the Wild Cards books? I could have also gotten them from John Miller but decided against it. Opening up a whole new can of worms!
    Yes you are - and as your sponsor - NO, put down that cc, close this thread and don't look back. I only have 2 books from the series and no more - and no plans/thoughts for more.
    As I mentioned earlier in the thread, I've not read anything in the series and purchased the book because I was intrigued. It arrived today.

"...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

"...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Cool signatures!

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very cool indeed

Country
    Country Flag

Gotta thank Becca for this beauty:

Country
    Country Flag

Chad, is it wrong to be jealous?

Gunslinger Apprentice terrier91 has a spectacular aura about terrier91 has a spectacular aura about terrier91's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

SO badass......

Country
    Country Flag

Chad, is it wrong to be jealous?
    Yes...I mean no...hey I was just trying to be a good sponsor...so you wouldn't have duplicates of all your books stacked on top of each other.

Country
    Country Flag

I will say this though - it just looks like it's part of the book - now if I can meet grrm I can ask him to draw a dragon too

Gunslinger Apprentice mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger's Avatar

Just got a shipping notice from SubPress; looks to be the long-awaited signed/limited of ROGUES. If anyone is in the market for a copy--we have both the numbered and lettered on order--please feel free to drop a PM. Both will have remarques, one for the GRRM story and one for the Rothfuss, I forget which is with which.

Gunslinger Apprentice richardsrarebooks will become famous soon enough

Haven't received my notice yet. Can't wait!

Gunslinger Apprentice somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

I received my copy of Rogues today - its an excellent edition. I posted a picture of the book and my remarque over in the Neil Gaiman thread (as the remarque is from 'how the marquis got his coat back)

Gunslinger Apprentice mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger's Avatar

--so aware now of three remarqued copies in the wild, two from the Rothfuss story and one from the Gaiman. I have a GRRM on the way; anyone else get a remarqued copy?

Gunslinger Apprentice somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mkberger View Post
    --so aware now of three remarqued copies in the wild, two from the Rothfuss story and one from the Gaiman. I have a GRRM on the way; anyone else get a remarqued copy?
    I was torn between getting one for Neil's story, or George's. Would like to see what he did for you.
    They may have been expensive, but the ones I have seen so far have been superb.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Still no word what those slipcased editions are going to be next year?

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I passed on the Remarque, but I did get a shipping notice last week.
    Hopefully have my copy soon.
    Mark Twain

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

So my two latest acquisitions have finally made it from across the pond. Big thanks to member: Priest!
    SP A Game of Thrones S/L with sketchbook.

As well as:
    SP A Clash of Kings S/L

And my GRRM shelf. Still need AGOT and ACOK 1/1

Also have A Knight of Seven Kingdoms matching 208 coming when released.

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Great additions!

My copy of Rogues arrived on Friday.
    Mark Twain

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Scoogs View Post
    Great additions!

Mine too. It's so heavy! I'm also out of room on my GRRM bookcase - gotta figure something out.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Scoogs View Post
    Great additions!

Mine too. It's so heavy! I'm also out of room on my GRRM bookcase - gotta figure something out.
    Mine too - still in box. Being out of room is a common dilemma...

Gunslinger Apprentice Booknutt is on a distinguished road Booknutt's Avatar

If you have room on your bookshelves you're not doing it right.

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Ha I had to make room on my by removing old paperbacks to the floor

Country
    Country Flag

Ha I had to make room on my by removing old paperbacks to the floor
    Paperbacks? We don't need no stinkin' paperbacks! (Unless they're Bachmans, LOL)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 97 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 ... LastLast