Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 97 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,525 of 2401

Thread: The Collectible George R.R. Martin

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by frik View Post
    Well, I'm not glad I had to post this...
    Anyone from the UK have a 1st/1st edition available?
    I checked eBay - many for sale, but impossible to tell if it's a 1st/1st edition.
    I can always ask, of course.

sk
    Yeah, that's no good that you got a 3rd on a pre-order.
    You would think the publisher would be expecting a lot of demand and print a large first run.
    Mark Twain

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

I got to talk with Gary Gianni for a while and made fast friends. He remarqued a bunch of books for me in pencil and ink and I might have one or two available after Chad picks his. I will post them once I unpack the rest. I also have some hand signed posters available.

Message me if you might be interested in a book or poster.

Last edited by becca69; 07-11-2017 at 07:56 AM.
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Glad I already have my books. The matching number set does not include the MM Game of Thrones book - just the subpress AGoT

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post
    Glad I already have my books. The matching number set does not include the MM Game of Thrones book - just the subpress AGoT
    Yeah, that's insane! Looks like they have that set regularly priced at $12,000 on the website.

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    is this the first day of the sale?
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lookwhoitis View Post
    is this the first day of the sale?
    Nah - this is the third week. Kim posts a new day of specials - from Tues-Fri. I think there are either 3 or 4 weeks of the holiday sale this year. These specials are only good for one day - tomorrow will have another listing and these will be gone. Some items - there are only one copy - others have a couple of copies

Country
    Country Flag

Wow, someone bought the SP matching set for $8K. Cha-ching!

Country
    Country Flag

Available: 1st US A Knight of the Seven Kingdoms, detailed full-page ink remarque by Gary Gianni. $225 + $10 insured media mail shipping. PM me if interested.
    SOLD
    Last edited by becca69; 07-11-2017 at 07:56 AM.

Gunslinger Apprentice terrier91 has a spectacular aura about terrier91 has a spectacular aura about terrier91's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Not a novel, but cool anyway (at east, I think it is).... Just picked up a signed copy of The Wit and Wisdom of Tyrion Lannister. Haven't seen any other signed copies for sale. I wouldn't mind picking up a signed Knight of the Seven Kingdoms. I love the Dunc and Egg stories.

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

What's fair value for S/L Meisha Merlin Game of Thrones?.
    WANTED:

Lettered Danse Macabre
    Marshroots
    Lettered Eyes Of The Dragon
    Lettered The Stand
    BOMC signed Full Dark No Stars
    MM AGOT #249
    Lettered Frankenstein

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Fsmdr View Post
    I see two completed auctions on eBay in August - $1925 and $2499.99

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Quote Originally Posted by ELazansky View Post
    Thank you!.
    WANTED:

Lettered Danse Macabre
    Marshroots
    Lettered Eyes Of The Dragon
    Lettered The Stand
    BOMC signed Full Dark No Stars
    MM AGOT #249
    Lettered Frankenstein

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ELazansky View Post
    Thank you!.
    Yep, they tend to hover around the 2000-2500 mark.

Country
    Country Flag

There is a member over at Westeros who has a full SP matching set with chapbook, bookmarks, Knight of the Seven Kingdoms (ordered), with a bonus 1st US trade edition AGOT.

Link (post 602): http://asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php...itions/page-31

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Anybody pick up this GRRM non-ASOIAF signed book?

http://cbldf.myshopify.com/collectio...insidestraight
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Country
    Country Flag

I had not - I have a few of the wild cards books - I've usually emailed J. Miller and bought directly from him - but it's been awhile.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

T
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Anybody pick up this GRRM non-ASOIAF signed book?

http://cbldf.myshopify.com/collectio...insidestraight
    Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post
    I had not - I have a few of the wild cards books - I've usually emailed J. Miller and bought directly from him - but it's been awhile.
    I haven't read any of this series, but given the good cause and reasonable price for Martin and five other signatures, I went ahead and bought one.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Country
    Country Flag

I've bought a bunch of signed books from them - great cause and reasonably priced. Although don't expect 1/1 on books that have been out for a bit. I received some books that were later editions - but the were graphic novels - and I just wanted to red them anyway.

Country
    Country Flag

I don't know why I never started collecting the Wild Cards books? I could have also gotten them from John Miller but decided against it. Opening up a whole new can of worms!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    I don't know why I never started collecting the Wild Cards books? I could have also gotten them from John Miller but decided against it. Opening up a whole new can of worms!
    Yes you are - and as your sponsor - NO, put down that cc, close this thread and don't look back. I only have 2 books from the series and no more - and no plans/thoughts for more.

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

The Jean Cocteau store finally posted their signed copies of A Knight of the Seven Kingdoms yesterday, but they must have sold out pretty quickly. It came up as out of stock by the time I saw them listed last night. (been checking every day for 2 or 3 weeks and I still missed them!)

They still have signed copies of the coloring book for sale.
    Mark Twain

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Scoogs View Post
    The Jean Cocteau store finally posted their signed copies of A Knight of the Seven Kingdoms yesterday, but they must have sold out pretty quickly. It came up as out of stock by the time I saw them listed last night. (been checking every day for 2 or 3 weeks and I still missed them!)

I believe all the signed copies of AKOTSK were 2nd printings anyway

I still have a lovely remarqued copy available.

Edit: Signed copies were posted today. I'm pretty sure they will be 2nd prints as that's what they had during the signing.

http://www.jeancocteaubooks.com/book...even-kingdoms/

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoogs View Post

I believe all the signed copies of AKOTSK were 2nd printings anyway

I still have a lovely remarqued copy available.

Edit: Signed copies were posted today. I'm pretty sure they will be 2nd prints as that's what they had during the signing.

http://www.jeancocteaubooks.com/book...even-kingdoms/
    That's the link I saw yesterday. As soon as I click the Buy Now button, the Paypal link says they are sold out.
    Mark Twain

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

$20 for shipping a book... man that's more expensive than the actual book

+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 97 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 ... LastLast