Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 97 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 ... LastLast

Thread: The Collectible George R.R. Martin

Gunslinger Apprentice chrise will become famous soon enough chrise's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    Yes, I believe the pics of the lettered books are in this thread.
    Hey all! You're absolutely right. I handed them off the Camelot this week. We'll see if anything come of it. I'll keep you guys updated!
    -Chris

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

ASoS white - almost there!

Last edited by becca69; 07-11-2017 at 07:30 AM.
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This site has an "I survived the Red Wedding" T-shirt today.

http://www.gimmicktees.com/

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

"...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Country
    Country Flag

Complete (sorta)

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very cool Becca. Hopefully the next two books will be the same.

Totally off topic...this picture pretty much says it all

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Lovely set!

Country
    Country Flag

I love that pic!

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice of books you have there, Becca!

That photo is perfect. Lol
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Country
    Country Flag

I love a deal - $17.99 for a 1st Armageddon Rag

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

This is the best Comic Con could do? I'm surprised.

http://tv.yahoo.com/photos/the-7-bes...434983784.html

Rabid Billybumbler fearless-freak will become famous soon enough fearless-freak will become famous soon enough fearless-freak's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

anyone else picked up the latest comic adaption of George's work Skin Trade yet?

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

From Camelot's newsletter this morning:

We just picked up a few PC copies of George R.R. Martin's Storm of Swords that was published by Subterranean Press.

These are the signed limited edition housed in a slipcase and are identical to the numbered limiteds, just marked "PC" in the number line representing "Publisher's Copy:.

The books, dustjackets and slipcases are all in "as new" condition

$600.00

I was able to snag one! Don't care that it is PC, at least I will now eventually have the complete Sub Press run.

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Ahh, I'm sorry I missed that one!

Congrats Eric!
    Mark Twain

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

This one arrived today from another member here.

It's a third printing, but signed and a lot more affordable than a first, so I'm very happy with it.
    This completes my set of the blue slipcased editions.

Mark Twain

Country
    Country Flag

I'm kind of disappointed I didn't finish collect the blue slipcase editions. I have the GoT 1st printing, but then decided I just didn't have room on the shelves for all of the books, so I stopped buying. The do look nice lined up together.

Country
    Country Flag

I found quite a few gems this week and most were a steal...

First I must thank Garrell for these - and I've completed my blue slipcase set - all 1sts!

Found this S/L Starlady at Acorns books in Columbus, OH over the weekend and it was almost priced at publisher's retail:

Special limited edition Mile High Comics variant for Comic Con as on GRRMs blog:

And some signed comics and an $8 ARC

Last edited by becca69; 07-11-2017 at 07:32 AM.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats, Eric, Scoogs and Becca!

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice finds Becca!
    Mark Twain

Country
    Country Flag

Damn, the Sub Press Clash of Kings is up for pre-order - take all my money world!

Country
    Country Flag

Damn, the Sub Press Clash of Kings is up for pre-order - take all my money world!
    I have my subscription through Camelot, so I don't have to pay until they ship it :-)

Country
    Country Flag

Nice, do you get the chapbook?

Country
    Country Flag

I don't know - I'll have to shoot Kim and email and see if they get them.

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ELazansky View Post
    I don't know - I'll have to shoot Kim and email and see if they get them.
    You have to prepay Camelot by Aug 1st to get the chapbook...
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I also have a Sub with Camelot, but probably cant prepay by Aug 1st. Anyone want to get just the chapbook? Send me a pm.
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 97 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 ... LastLast