Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 80 of 97 FirstFirst ... 30 70 78 79 80 81 82 90 ... LastLast
Results 1,976 to 2,000 of 2401

Thread: The Collectible George R.R. Martin

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

well the ultra limited at camelot is now sold. so that went for around $1950. will see how this next auction ends.

Gunslinger Apprentice F1racefan is on a distinguished road F1racefan's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I just found another Ommegang Game of Thrones beer at the liquor store. Valar Dohaeris this is a Belgian triple. Not sure if this is new or a reissue.

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by F1racefan View Post
    I just found another Ommegang Game of Thrones beer at the liquor store. Valar Dohaeris this is a Belgian triple. Not sure if this is new or a reissue.
    It is new - http://www.ommegang.com/got/valar_dohaeris.php

Gotta go pick one up this weekend

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ELazansky View Post

It's been out since November. I got the set with a glass at Costco.
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post

I haven't had a chance to stop at Wegman's to look for it. They have the biggest beer selection in town. The Costco in town just opened a few weeks ago. I may go by this weekend and check them out.

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Man I hope it makes it's way here. Loved the Dark Saison from last year.

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post

Dang I missed this at our Costco - gonna head there tomorrow to see if it's still around

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

My new addtion. 2014 calendar signed by GRRM and Gianni.

WANTED:

Lettered Danse Macabre
    Marshroots
    Lettered Eyes Of The Dragon
    Lettered The Stand
    BOMC signed Full Dark No Stars
    MM AGOT #249
    Lettered Frankenstein

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Very pretty! I hadn't realized Gary Gianni had done previous ASOIaF art prior to Knight of the Seven Kingdoms.

Gunslinger Apprentice Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking to expand my GRRM collection... If anyone has the GRRM Rretrospective or Fevre Dream by Sub press I would be interested. I have several books to trade. The nicest probably being a Lettered Drood by Dan Simmons. The book is in pristine Fine condition. The traycase has a small corner bump.

If anyone is interested please let me know.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

For the right trade I might be willing to let my copy of Fevre Dreams go, but it would most likely have to be a King, Tolkien, Martin or Robert E. Howard book, though there are others I would consider. Not really interested in Simmons. PM me with a trade list of you want.

Gunslinger Apprentice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have a signed copy of the Illustrated Game of Thrones if anyone needs one. $100 shipped. Beautiful brand new copy.

Gunslinger Apprentice somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Having a small clear out and have decided to list my matching limited Game of Thrones and Clash of Kings.
    They come with the 'Sketches' chapbook and are listed at a price a little below what the last pair went for.

http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/Game-of-Thro...-/162330681036

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

A very fair price! Good luck on the sale.

Gunslinger Apprentice somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks. Recently there have been a couple of other 'pairs' priced a little higher that havent sold, so I thought this was a good price. If it doesnt sell this time around I might wait until the TV series comes around again!

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

The sketchbook is a nice bonus too.

Gunslinger Apprentice ym2000 will become famous soon enough ym2000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Well there are things that just find ways to work out!
    Jeff Whiley ( the case guy many of you know ) sent me my six month long project of love and after 40 plus something days all but given up and was ready to reproduce and resend. But it made it to my door step severely delayed ( water damaged, banged up box) by holiday traffic or whatever else.
    Six cases for ASOIAF US editions with custom designs on front and spines.

Looking To Buy:

Wandering Star:
    Savage Tales Of Solomon Kane - leather

SubPress:
    Angel's Game by Carlos Ruiz Zafon - Letter V ( will trade for PC +cash)
    Neal Stephenson’ Cryptomonicon and Zodiac - Letter O

My Book Collection

Country
    Country Flag

Those look great
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Absolutely stunning! I'm curious though, what is the white slipcase with the House of Baratheon for?

Gunslinger Apprentice ym2000 will become famous soon enough ym2000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Theli View Post
    Absolutely stunning! I'm curious though, what is the white slipcase with the House of Baratheon for?
    Good eye! I made it for AGOT Jon Snow cover but have not been able to find one yet in a satisfactory condition. I also created a design ( House of Martell ) for The Winds but it will have to wait for the actual book dimension.
    Thank you for your compliments!
    Looking To Buy:

Wandering Star:
    Savage Tales Of Solomon Kane - leather

SubPress:
    Angel's Game by Carlos Ruiz Zafon - Letter V ( will trade for PC +cash)
    Neal Stephenson’ Cryptomonicon and Zodiac - Letter O

My Book Collection

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ym2000 View Post
    Good eye! I made it for AGOT Jon Snow cover but have not been able to find one yet in a satisfactory condition. I also created a design ( House of Martell ) for The Winds but it will have to wait for the actual book dimension.
    Very nice! I actually prefer the Jon Snow cover to the first edition and wish they'd kept with that style for A Dance with Dragons.

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice! I actually prefer the Jon Snow cover to the first edition and wish they'd kept with that style for A Dance with Dragons.
    Dan do you have the Feast for Crows pictorial cover/ I looked for one for awhile but they were way above my price point.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post
    Dan do you have the Feast for Crows pictorial cover/ I looked for one for awhile but they were way above my price point.
    Regretfully not. It would be a great addition to the collection. I guess I should have said I wish they'd kept it for Feast for Crows as well, it's such a shame they didn't.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Stephen Youll actually did a cover for Dance that was used on the Greek edition. Feast cover was scrapped because Walmart wanted a more generic "mass appeal" cover.

Last edited by becca69; 07-11-2017 at 08:25 AM.
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

I like that. But then again, I have a soft spot for dragons.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 80 of 97 FirstFirst ... 30 70 78 79 80 81 82 90 ... LastLast