Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 97 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast

Thread: The Collectible George R.R. Martin

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Very cool! Thank you!
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I couldn't watch it, was tempted though, only in book 2
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post

smiling
    Bump cause I love this one!!!
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    I wanna be Hand of the King. Where'd you get that pin?
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sgc1999 View Post
    Thanks for the link

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Got it on ebay, is made of metal and really cool
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Country
    Country Flag

Another Martin Monday:

Got a 1st Game for a good price (not Half Price Books good)

Now I just need a UK 1st, UK ARC and the Meisha Merlin limited

And I need more room!
    Last edited by becca69; 07-11-2017 at 07:20 AM.

Citizen of Gilead mistercrowley has a spectacular aura about mistercrowley has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Devilish

Do you think $175.00 for a signed/numbered Subpress edition of Fevre Dream is a good price?

Country
    Country Flag

yep. i would get it! It was $125 new from Sub Press.

Citizen of Gilead mistercrowley has a spectacular aura about mistercrowley has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Devilish

Thanks becca. I'm going to make the plunge. This will be my first Martin book

Country
    Country Flag

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice collection, Becca!

On a side note: I am about 2/3 of the way through the third novel in the ASOIAF series. This book is blowing my mind!

Country
    Country Flag

I know right? I really need the next book! I hope he can finish up the series before the show catches up!

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I am around page 600 of the third book. I love it!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    I have threee arcs from Bantom and one from voyager. Plus a slew of US first editions, Only one set of UK first editions. Those suckers are hard to find!
    So where are those pics?!!
    Ok,
    so here are a few pics. My s/l set is wrapped in bubblewrap and put away. I just moved so i havent unpacked evrything yet. Most of them are signed. All of them are
    1st/1st.
    Hey Simon,
    What's the deal with those silver foil ARCs? I've never seen those before. Is it just the updated dust jacket?

Country
    Country Flag

Get a personalized copy of A Dance with Dragons and help some beautiful wolves at the same time:

http://www.wildspiritwolfsanctuary.o...n_bookfund.php

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Default silver foil

I have threee arcs from Bantom and one from voyager. Plus a slew of US first editions, Only one set of UK first editions. Those suckers are hard to find!
    So where are those pics?!!
    Ok,
    so here are a few pics. My s/l set is wrapped in bubblewrap and put away. I just moved so i havent unpacked evrything yet. Most of them are signed. All of them are
    1st/1st.
    Hey Simon,
    What's the deal with those silver foil ARCs? I've never seen those before. Is it just the updated dust jacket?
    sorry just saw this post. Im still in CA great show and got one fast King sig, but the absolute hightlight was getting my picture with George Martin at the ALA show and getting a few things signed that i will post when i get home. Awesome guy!
    The foil djs are supposed to come with this arc. they are worth a lot more with the dj but still pricey evn without. Ill post pics of the books underneath when i get home too if i can remember. LOL

Country
    Country Flag

Sounds like a lot of fun. What book did King sign?

I wish GRRM was on the East Coast more often (actually if he would just sit still and write, I'd be happy). I found out he was in NYC on vacation a few days before I was up there myself. I just missed him but was able to pick up a few signed books from the book stores he happened to stopped in. Can't wait to see your pics and don't forget to post those ARCs!

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I had King signe a nice copy of Onan. He signed it in black sharpie though so that wasnt to cool:/
    GRRM signed a rare arc that i had, a teaser chapter of game of thrones tiny book, and my homeade "Tyrion Lannister for president shirt" Ill post pics sunday or monday.
    Had a blast. I agree with you on the east coast visit. Seems like he is never near new england unless you count new york which is still a 4 hour drive for me.

Country
    Country Flag

That's why you should always carry a ball point pen!

Country
    Country Flag

Just another Martin Monday... oh, oh

A Clash of Kings Meisha Merlin S/L PC (typo and the number area is blank - I think Meisha was a bit lazy and I can see this causing problems if someone decides to write in a number)

Last edited by becca69; 07-11-2017 at 07:21 AM.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

nice score!

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I like the books, everyone!

Simon, I didn't know GRRM would be at ALA on Saturday. Now I'm sad to have had to miss it. Glad you got some stuff signed though, good for you!

Get a personalized copy of A Dance with Dragons and help some beautiful wolves at the same time:

http://www.wildspiritwolfsanctuary.o...n_bookfund.php
    Did I miss this? The link doesn't work for me.

On a related note, I finished Book 3 yesterday.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Ya,
    i bumped into him at the Tor book stand 30 minutes before he was going upstairs to give his speech. I was holding my gear and walking around down stairs killing time, holding stuff i was hopeing he would sign upstairs after his speech, if i could get his attention, and wearing the shirt i got signed. My Jaw dropped when i saw him and no one even recognised him, he was sitting with a "handler", you know, the woman who plays bad cop for the author anyway i looked at him, mouth agape, and said, "unbelievable, the man". i asked if he would sign my gear after dribbling about how much i loved the ice and fire series, at which point "the handler" says "he's not here for those books, he is here for TOR books!!! and gives me the stink eye. But George being the awesome dude that he is says "sneak it over here and ill sign it. "handler" gives a huff and turns her head at which time i got my gear signed and got a pic with him wearing my "Tyrion for president" shirt good times!!!
    got two more items signed after his speech too.
    Didnt make the ALA King show but this made up for it! plus i got to see him with you guys friday night anyway

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 97 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast