+ Reply to Thread
Page 93 of 93 FirstFirst ... 43 83 91 92 93
Results 2,301 to 2,314 of 2314

Thread: The Collectible George R.R. Martin

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sgc1999 View Post
    for anyone interested in signed or unsigned 1st/1st Song of ice and fire books i have all of the US versions for sale. Let me know which book and ill tell you what i have.
    Simon

still ?
    I do not have a nice set of the books so i am looking for one.
    Signed would be a puls, but not nessesary.

Just let me know if anyone of you has something for sale.

Maerlyn's Imp St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Some new shots from Folio Society:

https://www.instagram.com/p/ByNCOqHA...d=n9n80e73h9r2
    Say it ain't so, Al.

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    I would really like to hear when anyone receives these if they met their expectations.
    WANTED:

Lettered Danse Macabre
    Marshroots
    Lettered Eyes Of The Dragon
    Lettered The Stand
    BOMC signed Full Dark No Stars
    MM AGOT #249
    Lettered Frankenstein

Goldmember Kingfan24 has much to be proud of Kingfan24 has much to be proud of Kingfan24 has much to be proud of Kingfan24 has much to be proud of Kingfan24 has much to be proud of Kingfan24 has much to be proud of Kingfan24 has much to be proud of Kingfan24 has much to be proud of Kingfan24's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by Fsmdr View Post
    I would really like to hear when anyone receives these if they met their expectations.
    I was thinking the same - does that map look kinda cheap to you?
    Wanted:

Any Sk art portfolios
    Lsoe gift
    Salem's Lot Prints and Traycase!

ANY SK S/l #54 or #464

Maerlyn's Imp St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    FWIW:

I won't be buying the FS AGOT so I will never be able to personally confirm this, but re: concerns such as this: FS doesn't use cheap paper, and generally when something looks a bit weak or cheap in photos, people who buy them say the photos don't do them justice (FS buyers post a lot of info on librarything.com and aren't shy about what they do and don't like). This is not to say you will all like this map, but hopefully it provides an idea of what you might expect if you're considering buying this.
    Say it ain't so, Al.

Along the Path of the Beam NiceM will become famous soon enough NiceM will become famous soon enough NiceM's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    FWIW:

I won't be buying the FS AGOT so I will never be able to personally confirm this, but re: concerns such as this: FS doesn't use cheap paper, and generally when something looks a bit weak or cheap in photos, people who buy them say the photos don't do them justice (FS buyers post a lot of info on librarything.com and aren't shy about what they do and don't like). This is not to say you will all like this map, but hopefully it provides an idea of what you might expect if you're considering buying this.
    I pre ordered and will post my findings here.
    Looking for SubPress Lettered:
    Farseer Trilogy
    Senlin Ascends and Arm of the Sphinx

Looking for SubPress S/L:
    #8's Malazan Books of the Fallen

Looking for Centipede Press S/L
    The Forever War

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

...I would like to add that the FS AGOT is going to begin shipping on July 16; buyer feedback will be available shortly after that.

Although it's tough to know for sure, my guess is that this will not sell out prior to that (I doubt you'd have to commit to buying before seeing what others think of the production).
    Say it ain't so, Al.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by NiceM View Post
    I pre ordered and will post my findings here.
    That'll do it!
    Say it ain't so, Al.

Traveler The_Antiquarian has a spectacular aura about The_Antiquarian has a spectacular aura about The_Antiquarian has a spectacular aura about

Flesk Publishing's book on GRRM's ASOIAF artworks by Gary Gianni is available for Pre-order now!

For the super collectors, Flesk is also issuing "signed deluxe edition" with a limited run of 500.

It does not really fall into the esteemed limited/lettered category, but nonetheless, this little portfolio of illustrations should be a feast for eyes.

I already preordered mine

For your reference, I am posting excerpts from their site;

Afterword by George R. R. Martin
    Introduction by Cullen Murphy
    Art by Gary Gianni
    Designed and edited by Marcelo Anciano
    The Hardcover edition is 304 pages
    The Deluxe signed edition is 326 pages and includes a gatefold
    9 x 12 inches
    Over 125 pen-and-ink drawings
    Over 100 pencil drawings
    19 paintings, plus color studies
    $49.95 — Hardcover ISBN: 978-1-64041-022-0
    $200.00 – Deluxe edition signed by George R. R. Martin and Gary Gianni ISBN: 978-1-64041-023-7

About the Deluxe Signed Edition: The deluxe edition comes signed by author George R. R. Martin and artist Gary Gianni on a unique signature page that is highlighted with the reproduction of a new pen-and-ink drawing by Gianni. This version is limited to only 500 copies in slipcase. It features a bonus 22-page section with a gatefold highlighting bonus artwork that is reserved specially for this edition. This premium hardcover book with slipcase is wrapped in an exquisite custom-ordered cloth. The front side of the book is treated to a color plate that reproduces a new oil painting by Gianni. This special edition is receiving the full Flesk treatment to serve as a treasured book for the sophisticated collector.

Shipping in July 2019

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That looks nice.
    “The reason I talk to myself is because I’m the only one whose answers I accept.”

Rabid Billybumbler cit74 is a splendid one to behold cit74 is a splendid one to behold cit74 is a splendid one to behold cit74 is a splendid one to behold cit74 is a splendid one to behold cit74 is a splendid one to behold cit74 is a splendid one to behold cit74 is a splendid one to behold cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by The_Antiquarian View Post
    Flesk Publishing's book on GRRM's ASOIAF artworks by Gary Gianni is available for Pre-order now!

For the super collectors, Flesk is also issuing "signed deluxe edition" with a limited run of 500.

It does not really fall into the esteemed limited/lettered category, but nonetheless, this little portfolio of illustrations should be a feast for eyes.

I already preordered mine

For your reference, I am posting excerpts from their site;

Afterword by George R. R. Martin
    Introduction by Cullen Murphy
    Art by Gary Gianni
    Designed and edited by Marcelo Anciano
    The Hardcover edition is 304 pages
    The Deluxe signed edition is 326 pages and includes a gatefold
    9 x 12 inches
    Over 125 pen-and-ink drawings
    Over 100 pencil drawings
    19 paintings, plus color studies
    $49.95 — Hardcover ISBN: 978-1-64041-022-0
    $200.00 – Deluxe edition signed by George R. R. Martin and Gary Gianni ISBN: 978-1-64041-023-7

About the Deluxe Signed Edition: The deluxe edition comes signed by author George R. R. Martin and artist Gary Gianni on a unique signature page that is highlighted with the reproduction of a new pen-and-ink drawing by Gianni. This version is limited to only 500 copies in slipcase. It features a bonus 22-page section with a gatefold highlighting bonus artwork that is reserved specially for this edition. This premium hardcover book with slipcase is wrapped in an exquisite custom-ordered cloth. The front side of the book is treated to a color plate that reproduces a new oil painting by Gianni. This special edition is receiving the full Flesk treatment to serve as a treasured book for the sophisticated collector.

Shipping in July 2019
    Thanks - and also note that you cannot request a specific number (to match ASOIAF books) - since several had asked - and they stated they would not be matching any - I guess it was too difficult to follow all requests? Just in case anyone was going to ask.
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

Servant of Gan sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I need a signed 1st/1st of the US A dance with dragons. I have other GRRM signed books i could trade.
    Simon

Gunslinger Apprentice Sovereign is on a distinguished road Sovereign's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

For sale: 1st/1st UK A Storm of Swords. NF+ condition. 325$ F/F PayPal shipped
    "No two persons ever read the same book." - Edmund Wilson

Did you guess it was me? becca69 has a brilliant future becca69 has a brilliant future becca69 has a brilliant future becca69 has a brilliant future becca69 has a brilliant future becca69 has a brilliant future becca69 has a brilliant future becca69 has a brilliant future becca69 has a brilliant future becca69 has a brilliant future becca69 has a brilliant future becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 93 of 93 FirstFirst ... 43 83 91 92 93