Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 97 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,375 of 2401

Thread: The Collectible George R.R. Martin

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

That's odd, I didn't even get an email from SubPress yet.
    Really happy to see they are going with ADWD rights holders though. That means I shouldn't have any issues matching my number.
    Mark Twain

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Priest View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by somekindofstranger View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post
    So it doesn't mention the time period for the pre-order - or did I miss that? Also with 750 of the limited - how many acok/agot did they sell? 500? Cannot remember since I just matched my number and ordered early (and paid little attention when they came up for sale later)
    448 (limited) for DWD, 500 for GOT/COK.

They will be announced via Email to all GOT holders.

btw:
    so if 90% of all DWD holders buy it, there is a chance of 7 out of 10 that a GOT holder might get one - thats not to bad honestly

Well played SubPress ... fair enough
    I'm missing the math here. Since there are 250 more copies of seven kingdoms produced than agot/acok (750 vs 500). It would seem that everyone (100%) that only bought agot should be able to get seven kingdoms - even if all 448 of those with dwd ordered seven kingdoms. But yes kudos to subpress to make an extra 250 (at least) that should be available to general public.

I never received an email either - don't think I deleted it in haste.

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

my thought was, 90% of the 448 DWD = 400 (+/-) so 350 left.

350 out of 500 GOT owners are 70%

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I think you are double counting people. Those 400 ADWD owners you mention are very likely also among the 500 that purchased AGOT.

Given the edition size, anyone with ADWD or AGOT could buy one and there would still be leftovers for open sales. That should make a lot of people happy.
    Mark Twain

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Scoogs View Post

I think you are double counting people. Those 400 ADWD owners you mention are very likely also among the 500 that purchased AGOT.

Given the edition size, anyone with ADWD or AGOT could buy one and there would still be leftovers for open sales. That should make a lot of people happy.
    Sorry I didn't make myself clear as scoogs (much better than I ). But yeah that's what I was thinking - many agot also own dwd. Should be good for others too.

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

True, thanks

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Here's my newest Martin collectible:

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ELazansky View Post

how does it taste?

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I haven't opened it yet. Nobody else in my house drinks, so once I open it, I have to finish it.

Ommegang makes some powerful beer. Last time I was in Cooperstown I did their beer tasting. Some of the strongest brew I've had.

Country
    Country Flag

nice - well this is not beer...and it's pretty washed out

one of the new bookshelves I was allowed to place in the entry - and actually fill with books - at first Steph wanted to put some crystal or figures in there - but none so far...

Citizen of Gilead jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

one of the new bookshelves I was allowed to place in the entry - and actually fill with books - at first Steph wanted to put some crystal or figures in there - but none so far...
    Great looking set. I just have GOT and ACOK--got into the game late. Congratulations! The Odd Thomas series looks pretty sweet as well.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Do you have the others? I'm missing the first one (Iron Throne). It sold out right away.
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

You need to take that last shelf!
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Gunslinger Apprentice F1racefan is on a distinguished road F1racefan's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I received my AGOT and chapbook yesterday and they look great!!! Never got a shipping notice from Sub Press

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post

Do you have the others? I'm missing the first one (Iron Throne). It sold out right away.
    This is the only one I have for now. Going to open and drink this weekend.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

You have AFFC and ASOS in the wrong order. The penalty for that requires you to send me your copy of AFFC immediately.
    I'll PM my address to you.
    Mark Twain

Country
    Country Flag

You have AFFC and ASOS in the wrong order. The penalty for that requires you to send me your copy of AFFC immediately.
    I'll PM my address to you.
    That's pretty bad - I'll correct immediately . I think I had it arranged so when door was shut it blocked out sos so I could see the feast slip case … btw I emailed bill about sos slip case and any future plans - he did reply that that was something they talked about - but just talk so far…

Gunslinger Apprentice somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

I just received an email to say Knight of the Seven Kingdoms is now open for order to owners of GOT.
    Still undecided though...

Gunslinger Apprentice somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Just noticed GOT limited AND lettered are both available again at subpress: http://subterraneanpress.com/store/p...ame_of_thrones

Guess they had a few left after shipping. I suspect these wont last long....

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Lettered sold out

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

I just received an email to say Knight of the Seven Kingdoms is now open for order to owners of GOT.
    I don't see that on the website. It looks like it is still in the pre-order phase for owners of A Dance With Dragons.

Do you have a link? I don't have ADWD so I can't order yet but I do have AGOT and would like to order A Knight of the Seven Kingdoms whenever possible.

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

8 copies of the limited remain.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    I don't see that on the website. It looks like it is still in the pre-order phase for owners of A Dance With Dragons.

Do you have a link? I don't have ADWD so I can't order yet but I do have AGOT and would like to order A Knight of the Seven Kingdoms whenever possible.
    The website doesnt appear to have been updated yet, but I received an email from Bill:

"Please note that if you currently own A Game of Thrones, you may now order A Knight of the Seven Kingdoms. We will match your number if we are able to, though those who own A Dance with Dragons have first crack at any given number.

Please remind us what letter or number copy you would like, so we can do the best to match your copy of Game.

Once the exclusive preorder period is over on May 31, we will offer the remaining copies to the general public. Please sign up for our newsletter to stay abreast."

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post

The website doesnt appear to have been updated yet, but I received an email from Bill:

"Please note that if you currently own A Game of Thrones, you may now order A Knight of the Seven Kingdoms. We will match your number if we are able to, though those who own A Dance with Dragons have first crack at any given number.

Please remind us what letter or number copy you would like, so we can do the best to match your copy of Game.

Once the exclusive preorder period is over on May 31, we will offer the remaining copies to the general public. Please sign up for our newsletter to stay abreast."
    OK. Thanks. I submitted my order. I hope I am not jumping the gun.

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just noticed GOT limited AND lettered are both available again at subpress: http://subterraneanpress.com/store/p...ame_of_thrones

Guess they had a few left after shipping. I suspect these wont last long....
    Thanks for the heads up !

+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 97 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 ... LastLast