Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 97 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Thread: The Collectible George R.R. Martin

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Default The Collectible George R.R. Martin

Because he deserves a thread of his own. Post your collection.
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

OK, I'll start with the few items I have:

1st 3 books in the Song of Ice and Fire series (all 1/1):

Game of Thrones B&N Special Edition

A Feast For Crows UK S/L

A Feast For Crows US S/L

Legends II S/L

Night Visions 5 S/L

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'll start with some of my favorite things:

A Game of Thrones ARC

Original Feast dust jacket (not used) signed by artist & designer

Signed (x2) comics

Signed Bookplates from GRRM

Signed Ice Dragon

Signed GRRM: A Rretrospective
    Last edited by becca69; 05-02-2018 at 12:31 PM.

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'd really love to get a copy of that Feast DJ!

Country
    Country Flag

Clash DJ signed by Stephen Youll

Feast UK Limited
    Last edited by becca69; 05-02-2018 at 12:32 PM.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ELazansky View Post
    Check your messages.

I'm trying to decide if I should put it on a 1st edition Feast or leave it flat and frame it??

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ELazansky View Post
    Check your messages.
    I love getting messages

Country
    Country Flag

Lol

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

HEY! Guess what! I have one of these (two actually). Erin and I went to the signing of A Dance With Dragons in Kentucky last August. I've even got the DJ (for one of them any way) and the admission ticket from the event plus some pics of me with the guy himself.
    People love frozen yogurt. I don't know what to tell you.

Country
    Country Flag

Cool. I've got 2 of those also (of which one is available).

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Becca, is the Game of Thrones ARC the unpublished state for the true 1st edition, or is it for another version? It looks cool (I have a soft spot for proofs and ARCs).

Country
    Country Flag

As far as I know it is. It's an uncorrected proof for the 1st 1996 US hardcover edition. The artwork was completely changed obviously. I've seen quite a few missing the dust jacket. The only other I know of is the UK proof that I think has a red cover. I'm not sure they did proofs for reissued states - at least I haven't seen any.

Here is a link that lists all the editions w/ pics through Feast. The prices are quite a bit out of date though as the blog was written in 2006.
    http://speculativereviews.blogspot.c...rr-martin.html

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I have threee arcs from Bantom and one from voyager. Plus a slew of US first editions, Only one set of UK first editions. Those suckers are hard to find!

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Default feast

I'll start with some of my favorite things:

A Game of Thrones ARC

Original Feast dust jacket (not used) signed by artist & designer

Signed (x2) comics

Signed Bookplates from GRRM

Signed Ice Dragon

Signed GRRM: A Rretrospective

absolutely LOVE that feast dj!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sgc1999 View Post
    I have threee arcs from Bantom and one from voyager. Plus a slew of US first editions, Only one set of UK first editions. Those suckers are hard to find!
    So where are those pics?!!

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Default martin books

Quote Originally Posted by sgc1999 View Post
    So where are those pics?!!
    Ok,
    so here are a few pics. My s/l set is wrapped in bubblewrap and put away. I just moved so i havent unpacked evrything yet. Most of them are signed. All of them are
    1st/1st.

Country
    Country Flag

So that's where they all went.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow.
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Very impressive, you guys!

I've read the first two books in the Ice and Fire series, and I am loving it! The problem is that now I want signed first editions.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

They keep going up in price! Im thinking as long as HBO keeps running with it, that will continue. You can still get Feast of crows and Dance with dragons pretty cheap but the rest are getting pricey.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I keep meaning to give this series a try.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

This story is fantastic. The amount of characters is staggering and they are developed so well. I would put this on par with my favorite epic fantasy adventure, Lord of the rings. very captivating!

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I think I'll pick up a cheap paperback payday and check it out. I'm really not big on like hardcore fantasy though which is sorta what I'm understanding it to be. Tolkien is about the only real fantasy I like. I'll give it a try though. I have heard LOTS of good things about it.

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey Brice, I'm with you. I just started reading the series the past couple months for the first time because of listening to everyone saying how good it is over the past few years. It's worth checking out.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I will pick it up Thursday. I figure about $5 for a paperback isn't too much. If it's not my thing; I can just pass it on to someone else. If I love it I can just talk to our friend above about selling one of those first editions. It's not like he'd notice having one less.

If you rescue me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 97 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast