Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: The Gunslinger Metal cases

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

yeah, I saw the ebay case. That is what generated my discussion (perhaps a mistake)

I recently bought a nice 1st/1st from Betts so I am not really in the market for a 2nd printing.
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post
    If you want to buy just the case, maybe you should ask the guy who made them if he'll sell you just the case.. just say'n
    Is the craftsman the seller on Ebay?
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719

Ancillary Justice #455

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lookwhoitis View Post
    If you want to buy just the case, maybe you should ask the guy who made them if he'll sell you just the case.. just say'n
    Post # 37 will define the "craftsman" (Cook) The artist(s) should already be clear.

Why such animosity?

I don't see you (thankfully) in the Rachel Readman thread questioning her piece. Worth every penny, if you have it.

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Post # 37 will define the "craftsman" (Cook) The artist(s) should already be clear.

Why such animosity?

I don't see you (thankfully) in the Rachel Readman thread questioning her piece. Worth every penny, if you have it.
    I never knew Cook was the craftsman. I thought he was just administering the project as others (and yourself) have done. Like I said i'm the johnny come lately.

I'm not full of any animosity lol, just not full of the facts.
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719

Ancillary Justice #455

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post

yeah, rub it in why don't ya!
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719

Ancillary Justice #455

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I sent you a PM

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

For the person trying to contact me on the gunslinger metal case that is ending tonight on eBay, I'm very confused.
    What specifically are you trying to ask me?
    If you're a DT.orger, please contact me thru a PM.

-Cook

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Not sure if the red case has been shown.

Gunslinger Apprentice Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

If someone has one of these forsale. Please contact me. Thank you.

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

These cases are SO FOOKING COOL!

....kicking myself for not getting on board for one.....

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Here are a few of the cases. L-R Version 2.0 Black case with standard "white" etching, V2.0 Black case with "grey" etching, Version 1.0, V2.0 Green metal case, V2.0 Red metal case:

Green and red case top view:

Gunslinger Apprentice TnTzDad has a spectacular aura about TnTzDad has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

These are incredible!! Thank you for sharing.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I may have 1 of the original cases available, and it may be made from green metal-ultra rare.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Original cases in green, and black. Quite a difference.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

These are sweet!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

As mentioned, I have one of the original cases available. FYI, there is no art on the back of the original.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Someone here wanted a red case with full art. Please contact me.

J

Gunslinger Apprentice Curran101 is a jewel in the rough Curran101 is a jewel in the rough Curran101 is a jewel in the rough Curran101 is a jewel in the rough Curran101's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That was me. Sent ya a message!
    Wanted: GUNSLINGER S/L #120 - Help me complete my matching set!
    King signed (or inscribed) - Grant 1/1 - Wizard and Glass
    King signed (or inscribed) - Grant 1/1 trade - Wolves of the Calla
    King signed (or inscribed) - Viking 1/1 - Wizard and Glass

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I have one case left for sale. It is the version 2.0 and the metal is a very deep olive green. Not cheap but ask every previous buyer and they were thrilled with their purchase.

Along the Path of the Beam tomi_cc16 has a spectacular aura about tomi_cc16 has a spectacular aura about tomi_cc16's Avatar

@Randall Flagg

Please check my PM

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

These cases are so rare, I can't even find one.
    I need one for my children.
    Anyone have one for sale?
    If so please contact me asap.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6