Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: The Wind Through the Keyhole UK 1/200: Who owns them?

Gunslinger Apprentice Resident Chris is on a distinguished road Resident Chris's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

number 61 is now mine!!!!!
    My Wishlist: Gift Editions
    Green Mile
    Talisman
    One for the Road
    It Gift Ed.

Gunslinger Apprentice RIC #520 will become famous soon enough RIC #520 will become famous soon enough

Congrats Chris.. change updated

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Ric, thanks again for tracking all this. A couple questions:

Quote Originally Posted by RIC #520 View Post
    ... If you don't consider the first 10, then the number distribution is very close...
    Other than #4, do your statistics include the other nine as "known" even though we do not have confirmation of owners?

Unopen X3 -wizardsrainbow (TDT)
    Unopen X 2 - Betts Books, US (bettsbooks.com) *** $575 ***
    Does David really own five unopened copies (three personal plus two business)?

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

user joejets at skcollector.com posted that he has #32 -- AKC has been looking for that one

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Eric, I sent him a PM.....

How awesome would that be?!

Tim

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post

Tim
    The owner agreed to swap me for # 32....

How awesome is that!!!!! He indicated that, as a collector, he would want one of us to do same thing....

I know that everybody on this site most certainly would. I love this place...

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Very cool Tim! Congrats!

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Great news Tim!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations, Tim!

John

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice swap!

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I know you like this one Tim, so here goes:

Congratulations!

Citizen of Gilead LostAlivE will become famous soon enough LostAlivE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Tim that is so great.
    Do you also have #32 of the 1-700 edition?

Demon of the Prim skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

That's an amazing bit of luck there, Tim.

Gunslinger Apprentice RIC #520 will become famous soon enough RIC #520 will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Ric, thanks again for tracking all this. A couple questions:

Quote Originally Posted by RIC #520 View Post
    ... If you don't consider the first 10, then the number distribution is very close...
    Other than #4, do your statistics include the other nine as "known" even though we do not have confirmation of owners?
    We have pretty good intel that supports the first 10 books (1-10) were not sold to the public. We cannot confirm who precisely owns the books except that #4 was given to King’s editor. It would be standard practice to give one to King, Jae Lee, H&S publisher, editors, designers, and others. Hopefully, we can find out more information, but the well is dry right now. Since we know where these 10 books are, I thinking we will credit them as found. I am open for dispute to doing so.

Unopen X3 -wizardsrainbow (TDT)
    Unopen X 2 - Betts Books, US (bettsbooks.com) *** $575 ***
    Does David really own five unopened copies (three personal plus two business)?
    I think these are being double counted. I think David has one numbered and two unopened, and they are for sell on the Betts site. Don’t know for sure.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Ric, thanks for the additional info. On the #1-10, I'm fine with either counting them or not. I was mostly just curious and too lazy to go count and calculate for myself.

Maybe David will stop by and confirm the quantity he owns (including # on any opened) and we can clarify the list.

Thanks again for all you are doing to track this, Ric.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Tim

How awesome is that!!!!! He indicated that, as a collector, he would want one of us to do same thing....

Awesome! I am very happy for you, Tim!

Hope you invited that collector to visit here as well!

Tim

Awesome! I am very happy for you, Tim!

Hope you invited that collector to visit here as well!
    The owner of #32 is JoeJets. His first post on The Collector Forum was to list himself as owner of #32. Hope other collectors find our sites..

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Other than keeping a current list, worrying about "statistics" is IMO not very important.
    This is the first comprehensive (Other than our DT ownership list), gathering of numbers for a King S/L I have ever seen.
    Thanks to all the people who supplied the numbers, and really BIG thanks to Ric #520 for initiating the thread, and keeping it current.
    Just one more reason that we should be proud of having the #1 King information/collecting site in the world!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by LostAlivE View Post
    Tim that is so great.
    Do you also have #32 of the 1-700 edition?
    I do not. At least yet anyway......

Country
    Country Flag

Ric, I will let you know when I receive # 32 from joejets.

I am sending him # 180 on Friday when I get back in town.....

AKC

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Other than keeping a current list, worrying about "statistics" is IMO not very important.
    This is the first comprehensive (Other than our DT ownership list), gathering of numbers for a King S/L I have ever seen.
    Thanks to all the people who supplied the numbers, and really BIG thanks to Ric #520 for initiating the thread, and keeping it current.
    Just one more reason that we should be proud of having the #1 King information/collecting site in the world!

Gunslinger Apprentice Tony will become famous soon enough Tony will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

I got #36 and it's for sale here and on Ebay.

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hi Ric,

Could you please remove the trade for a Buick 8 from my book, no 158. still own the book though.

Cheers, Dave

Ps I think identifying 56% is great work!

Quote Originally Posted by shaq View Post
    Hi Ric,

Could you please remove the trade for a Buick 8 from my book, no 158. still own the book though.

Cheers, Dave

Ps I think identifying 56% is great work!
    Done..
    Dave.. glad you are staying in the club! RIC

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

You can replace:

113 - j***c (eBay) [eBay purchase from fenpad (ebay) £267.00 5/12/2012]

with:

113 - jcc68 (eBay) [eBay purchase from fenpad (ebay) £267.00 5/12/2012]
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast