Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: The Wind Through the Keyhole UK 1/200: Who owns them?

Gunslinger Apprentice RIC #520 will become famous soon enough RIC #520 will become famous soon enough

ur2ndbiggestfan
    Angelina Jolie is on the way over... she wants to unwrap your book...

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Darn....fell off my chair.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I suspect he'll let Mrs. Jolie unwrap whatever she likes.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Today I finally received my copy - directly from the Amsterdam Waterstone's: #116/200.

sk

Gunslinger Apprentice RIC #520 will become famous soon enough RIC #520 will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by frik View Post
    Today I finally received my copy - directly from the Amsterdam Waterstone's: #116/200.

sk
    Thanks.. got you updated... is this correct too? 196 - frik (TDT) Waterstones Do you have two numbers?

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

NO, I've only got one number: #116.
    I have no idea how # 196 ended up in the list.
    It's not mine!

sk

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Finally, Siep! Glad you have it now. Wondering why yours took so much longer than mine...

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RIC #520 View Post

sk
    Thanks.. got you updated... is this correct too? 196 - frik (TDT) Waterstones Do you have two numbers?
    NO, I've only got one number: #116.
    I have no idea how # 196 ended up in the list.
    It's not mine!

sk
    My mistake. I swear my eyes saw #196.

Country
    Country Flag

No problem! My eyes play tricks on me all the time...

sk

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roog View Post
    Finally, Siep! Glad you have it now. Wondering why yours took so much longer than mine...
    I was told their (Waterstone's) shipment was sent in two separate orders. The first contained yours. The second, which was to arrive a couple of days later, mine. Well, it didn't. So, Waterstone's London headquarters was contacted and to make a long story quite a bit shorter, the hunt was on for a (my!) lost copy.
    Which finally was found a couple of days ago.

sk

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Lucky they found it. But maybe the other option was: if they really would have lost your copy somewhere, then they had to give you one of the mystery copies with a number between 1 and 10 haha

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Siep is on the phone trying to convince them that it hasn't turned up now. LOL

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Country
    Country Flag

Haha, I wish!

sk

MID-WEEK UPDATE
    #200 is accounted for. With this addition, we have 3 new numbers this week, #116, #168, #200. Five unopen editions have been added. Let me know if you see any errors.. RIC

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Where in the blazing heck is Angelina! I HAVE to go into work tomorrow, can't wait around much longer.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

She is unwrapping for other collectors. I think some are shrinkwrapping books they stripped of their wrap decades ago.

If you rescue me

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Where in the blazing heck is Angelina! I HAVE to go into work tomorrow, can't wait around much longer.
    You go to work, I'll come round and wait for her in your place...

Gunslinger Apprentice Ivo will become famous soon enough Ivo will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Amused

Send Angelina my way! I just shrinked wrapped myself. (Hurry its hard to breath!) Oh, also got UK s/l WTTK #198/200 today.

Thanks for the update Ivo... Sorry to announce that Angelina is getting married and will be unavailable for a couple years..... Can Rosanne Barr work as a substitute?

Gunslinger Apprentice Ivo will become famous soon enough Ivo will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Amused

Only with alot more plastic surgery for her, and around last call for me! RIC I got both books from ebay I will let you know soon.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Ok. 5+ plus posts on Angelina is enough.
    We now return to our regular TWTTK discussion.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The picture isnt really great, but.... the french TWTTKH goes after the other books otherwise it destroys the illustration (as the dark tower is in the middle) :

------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Country
    Country Flag

Nice! Are these large paperbacks? I only have the pockets which dont have this illustration.

Weekly Update

Last week was slower than the past. There were seven additions, with four of them being numbered. The new numbers for last week: #116, #168, #198, #200. All were above 100, but we still have more numbers below 100 than above 100. If you don’t consider the first 10, then the number distribution is very close. The mystery of no numbers reported between #19 -#34 continues. No new numbers so far this week.

1- 100 ----- 48/200 -- 24%
    100-200 --- 35/200 -- 18%
    Unopen ---- 29/200 -- 15%
    Total ----- 112/200 -- 56%

AKC looking for 32/200
    Cook looking for 79/200
    Greg looking for 157/200 (found shnnrc01)
    George at C-Springs looking for 186/200 (found steveisking member of The Collector Forum)
    Patrick looking for 196/200

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast