+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: Book Collection: TCCBodhi

Live it. webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice LONG list of sigs
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Guardian of the Beam TCCBodhi is a name known to all TCCBodhi is a name known to all TCCBodhi is a name known to all TCCBodhi is a name known to all TCCBodhi is a name known to all TCCBodhi is a name known to all TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Big Coffin Hunter Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice adds, Seth!
    "Iím goddamned Luke Skywalker. Except with far better books."-Jeffingoff

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice new stuff !!!

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Excellent, Seth. That "King Universe" poster looks great, is it easy enough to follow? And any idea who is that Gillian James?

Guardian of the Beam TCCBodhi is a name known to all TCCBodhi is a name known to all TCCBodhi is a name known to all TCCBodhi is a name known to all TCCBodhi is a name known to all TCCBodhi is a name known to all TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I haven't really unrolled it for longer than to see what it was, but it was VERY dense. I think you'd have to look closely to see where some of those lines/connections go to. Gillian James appears to be a blogger who likes charts and graphs: from her blogspot page "What's with the Flowcharts?
    I love order. I like knowing how things go together. As a pop culture junkie, I see the connections in book and films and seek to lay 'em out so they are easier for me (and others) to understand.
    I made my first chart about the novel 'A Visit to the Goon Squad' and the internet said, "We like that."
    I made my Stephen King Universe Chart and the internet said "You are speaking our language!!!"
    So my passion for charts and Infographics was ignited.

I hope that people can appreciate my charts as pieces of design, even if they are unfamiliar with the subject matter. Or that one of my charts might inspire them to go and read that book or series, watch that movie, or just to appreciate the interconnectivity of the universe...."
    WANTED
    The Stand: S/L
    US 1st Printings. I have THESE
    #92 IT Portfolio
    Any #95 SK-related Cemetery Dance release
    Sleeping Beauties: Signed Tour version.

TRADE/SALE
    Fangoria: CD Lettered J

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8