Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 57 of 60 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,425 of 1482

Thread: In Mint Condition: 2013

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Liz from Everyday Goddess:

“A delightfully dark collection of stories and artwork in a lovely little paperback. I tore through them and enjoyed the collection very much.”

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats Shannon, et al!

Hey George, instead of reading pdf's on my laptop, I've used my android.
    Never occured to me Matt, probably because my phone is an old POS with damaged screen. Maybe after I get off my duff and upgrade ... thx for the suggestion!
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Vincent Chong IN MINT CONDITION 2013
    http://vincentchongart.wordpress.com/

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

It would be so cool if we could send Stephen King a copy of one of the books. That would be awesome.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Sending him a copy isn't difficult at all, it's getting him to know it exists that is the hard part, lol

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'd think the $1000 contribution toward his pet charity would warrant some sort of acknowledgement, no?

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I think it the acknowledgment was in his permission for us to do the Ambannon Books Stephen King Collection ... but we all know how that turned out.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    It would be so cool if we could send Stephen King a copy of one of the books. That would be awesome.
    He probably gets dozens of books sent to him every month.

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    He probably gets dozens of books sent to him every month.
    True. Probably even more than that. How many of them include the compiled works of people who belong to a site dedicated to his own work though?
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Gunslinger Apprentice woodpryan is on a distinguished road woodpryan's Avatar

Pretty nice review here. Not sure if this has been posted. I don't remember seeing it.
    http://www.booksrusonline.com/2013/1...13-edited.html
    Go then, there are other worlds than these.

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Pretty nice review here. Not sure if this has been posted. I don't remember seeing it. http://www.booksrusonline.com/2013/1...13-edited.html
    FYI all, this link was blocked by my antivirus software with a big ol' "Warning: known malicious content" message; proceed at your own risk, especially if you don't have good AV. I'd still like to read the review, if someone does go there.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    Pretty nice review here. Not sure if this has been posted. I don't remember seeing it. http://www.booksrusonline.com/2013/1...13-edited.html
    FYI all, this link was blocked by my antivirus software with a big ol' "Warning: known malicious content" message; proceed at your own risk, especially if you don't have good AV. I'd still like to read the review, if someone does go there.

“In Mint Condition”
    It is a phrase that has become very familiar to collectors. Whether you are a collector of fine books, antique watches, baseball cards, or comic books, you are always looking for your treasures in mint condition. To be in mint condition, that special something must be of the highest quality. The best of the best.

Taking that idea and running with it, Ambannon Books has collected the very best in brand new, never-before-seen short stories, creative nonfiction, poems, and artwork. The book is an amazing anthology spanning all genres and themes. The sixteen short stories and poems were written exclusively by members of the largest Stephen King fan site on the internet, TheDarkTower.org, but please let it be known that the Stephen King connection stops there. This is not fan fiction, or a tribute to his work. Each entry in the anthology will include its own specific artwork, as my staff and I have sought out the best and most talented artists currently working in the business.
    Join us on a journey through sixteen stories and poems of unspeakable horrors, inspirational bravery, alternate realities, and the dark side of things that seem so familiar, yet are simply waiting to consume you.

Purchase Book

My Thoughts:

When I received the book, I was intrigued by the cover as well as all of the artwork included. The book includes a collection of poems, short stories and nonfiction from talented authors that I really enjoyed. All of the material in the book was well written, fascinating, and included material that was horrifying, as well as inspirational. My favorite was "The Receptionist" by Bob Ireland because it was so creepy,and the ending was unexpected. So if you like short stories and poems this is the book for you. But I have to warn you that one of the stories included some profanity and the storyline was extremely dark and evil.

Disclaimer: I was given a free copy of the book for my honest review and I was not compensated for my review

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

They always seem to throw in the back-of-the-book blurb and then completely butcher the format, lol.

I think this one was posted here already, because I remember people discussing which one was the "extremely dark and evil" story.

As soon as I can update the damn website I will be including excerpts of all the positive things people have had to say about the book, including some stuff from here.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I think this one was posted here already, because I remember people discussing which one was the "extremely dark and evil" story.
    Yep, I'd read this review already.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Hannah - Tried to PM you but your box is full!

The Decoy Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

Ugh! I hate it. When I used to run the site with Matt et al I gave myself a shit ton of Pms. no limit. Now, I have a limit. Sadness.
    Give me until tomorrow to clean some shit out and my box should be back in operation...

Edit: nevermind, it took me five minutes. I just deleted all the delightful PMs I had in my sent box. No mercy. Didn't even reread them for a stroll down memory lane. I now have room in my box. For PMs.
    A true firewasp ninja would never wear such a ridiculous sweater.

There's logic in nonsense.

Give me all the bacon and eggs you have.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Fresh one coming your way!

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Taken out of context:

Hannah: "I now have room in my box. For PMs."

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Like most reviews, there is good and bad in, Horror World's review, and if readers are prepared to overlook some of the misfiring, there is enough good to make, Horror World's review an enjoyable read.

Seems to me the reviewer could use a good editor.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

The Decoy Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

Taken out of context:

Hannah: "I now have room in my box. For PMs."
    We have an office perv that we deliberately make double entendres around because he gets pervy but then his cute bald head blushes bright red. Us girls like to see him blush. I think I was still in "make randy blush" mode when I posted that.

I think that's the longest and most detailed review yet. It was mostly positive.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Like most reviews, there is good and bad in, Horror World's review, and if readers are prepared to overlook some of the misfiring, there is enough good to make, Horror World's review an enjoyable read.

I thought the person did a nice job reviewing the book without greatly offending anyone and still tossing out a few compliments. At least they took the time. I'd be careful criticizing reviewers as they are actually doing IMC a favor.

My Mood
    Amused

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post

I thought the person did a nice job reviewing the book without greatly offending anyone and still tossing out a few compliments. At least they took the time. I'd be careful criticizing reviewers as they are actually doing IMC a favor.
    Feedback is gold! there is no negative feedback, only opportunities.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hannah View Post
    Ugh! I hate it. When I used to run the site with Matt et al I gave myself a shit ton of Pms. no limit. Now, I have a limit. Sadness.
    Give me until tomorrow to clean some shit out and my box should be back in operation...

Edit: nevermind, it took me five minutes. I just deleted all the delightful PMs I had in my sent box. No mercy. Didn't even reread them for a stroll down memory lane. I now have room in my box. For PMs.
    If you had only PM'd me, I would have fixed that...
    Sorry, I didn't realize "the Grays" only had 500 PM's. Not that it matters much, because whatever the limit, people max out. BTAIM, I changed the limit for Grays to 1,500.

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hey! My story got a shout-out! One of the named "highlights" of the anthology. I'm sortof pumped about that.

Page 57 of 60 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 ... LastLast