Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 58 of 60 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,450 of 1482

Thread: In Mint Condition: 2013

The Decoy Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannah View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    Hannah - Tried to PM you but your box is full!
    Ugh! I hate it. When I used to run the site with Matt et al I gave myself a shit ton of Pms. no limit. Now, I have a limit. Sadness.
    Give me until tomorrow to clean some shit out and my box should be back in operation...

Edit: nevermind, it took me five minutes. I just deleted all the delightful PMs I had in my sent box. No mercy. Didn't even reread them for a stroll down memory lane. I now have room in my box. For PMs.
    If you had only PM'd me, I would have fixed that...
    Sorry, I didn't realize "the Grays" only had 500 PM's. Not that it matters much, because whatever the limit, people max out. BTAIM, I changed the limit for Grays to 1,500.
    I couldn't PM you, silly! :p

Also, you are the best. Thank you.
    A true firewasp ninja would never wear such a ridiculous sweater.

There's logic in nonsense.

Give me all the bacon and eggs you have.

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Feedback is gold! there is no negative feedback, only opportunities.
    You got that right! Push pride of ownership aside and fight for as much feedback as you can get!

Hey! My story got a shout-out! One of the named "highlights" of the anthology. I'm sort of pumped about that.
    Congrats David! Sort of pumped? I'd be doing cartwheels.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

That review made my day

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Mine too! My story The Receptionist also got a shout out! Woo Hoo!
    DT Spoiler - Enter at your own risk!

Spoiler:
    I can’t remember if I cried
    When I read about Eddie’s widowed bride,
    And something touched me deep inside
    The day the bumbler died.”

Click CAN' Ka No Rey for the entire poem, published in Lighthouse VI!

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats everyone.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

This Just In:

We are down to ONE Signed Limited Hardcover Edition and maybe TWENTY or so Trade Paperback Editions.

We plan on having a second printing of the paperbacks, but after these twenty or so are gone, that's it for first printings.

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

That's great news!

Citizen of Gilead mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

High fives all around!
    "That which you think, becomes your world" Matheson

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Just found out that a friend of mine that lives in Ottowa (we havent seen each other is quite a hile now) has read IMC2013 (at least my story). Seems that after I first posted about IMC2013 on my facebook page, that when his ife saw it went to Ambannon Books and bought a pb copy and gave my friend the book for Christmas! Pretty Cool huh! So I am responsible for at least ONE purchase outside of darktowerdotorg! :-)
    DT Spoiler - Enter at your own risk!

Spoiler:
    I can’t remember if I cried
    When I read about Eddie’s widowed bride,
    And something touched me deep inside
    The day the bumbler died.”

Click CAN' Ka No Rey for the entire poem, published in Lighthouse VI!

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    This Just In:

We are down to ONE Signed Limited Hardcover Edition and maybe TWENTY or so Trade Paperback Editions.

We plan on having a second printing of the paperbacks, but after these twenty or so are gone, that's it for first printings.
    Glad to hear of the success in sales and reviews!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by CRinVA View Post
    Just found out that a friend of mine that lives in Ottowa (we havent seen each other is quite a hile now) has read IMC2013 (at least my story). Seems that after I first posted about IMC2013 on my facebook page, that when his ife saw it went to Ambannon Books and bought a pb copy and gave my friend the book for Christmas! Pretty Cool huh! So I am responsible for at least ONE purchase outside of darktowerdotorg! :-)

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Weedeater BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE's Avatar

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

My contribution doesnt seem very popular among the critics. Oh well.
    Sloth Love Chunk

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I liked it!

Quote Originally Posted by BROWNINGS CHILDE View Post
    My contribution doesnt seem very popular among the critics. Oh well.

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

As did I. If fact, I though it was a great choice to open the book. A "welcome to the horrors behind the curtain" thing.

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by divemaster View Post
    As did I. If fact, I though it was a great choice to open the book. A "welcome to the horrors behind the curtain" thing.
    Agreed!

Great news on the sales!
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

One of my co-workers bought a hardback this week. Apparently one of the last ones available.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

And ... we are officially sold out of the Signed Limited Hardcover Editions.

Wish I could update my damn website, lol.

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

That's great news, and i hope to start reading it this weekend

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Brilliant news. I'm looking forward to getting my remarqued version :-)

Never had a remarqed book before and seemed fitting getting one for this as to me this is the site that made remarques popular.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by shaq View Post
    Brilliant news. I'm looking forward to getting my remarqued version :-)

Never had a remarqed book before and seemed fitting getting one for this as to me this is the site that made remarques popular.
    Who's doing your remarque?
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Oooh Dave, please tell!
    I'm tempted but at the moment i'm very happy with the original artwork and prelim for my story.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by divemaster View Post
    Agree 100%. I received my copies today and your contribution was the first and only thing I read so far but it made me want to read more. I thought it was very 'musical' as well.

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Tom, I'll post details and photo when I get it back.

Very excited as Shannon kindly linked me up with the artist after he posted links to his previous works.

I originally thought I'd like an alternate version of the crow with two heads (literally the same image but as a decrepid set of bones on a dusty typewriter - opposite of mint condition..) but as it isnt the original artist for that image I didn't go down that route.

I literally asked him to just let rip with his artistic juices and provide something similar to what I'd seen from him previously as just loved it all.

I have been told it will be a couple of months at least as they are quite busy at present.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    And ... we are officially sold out of the Signed Limited Hardcover Editions.

David at Bett's had four copies. Proceeds go to Haven Fund.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

What kind of issue are you having Shannon? There's a few of us here on the site that might be able to help you troubleshoot, and I work with a building full of software and hardware engineers besides. Post the problem here, or you can drop me a PM or an e-mail if you'd like to go into more details.

Page 58 of 60 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 LastLast