+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Random board coolness

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I'd say the major random board coolness around here is the fact that Matt constantly tinkers with the site to make it better.

We love you, Matt!

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by turtlesong View Post

and hey, did you know that if you just push the big A when you have something highlighted it will automatically turn the word that color for you? i'm just learning all kinds of new stuff.

You're really on top of shit aren't you?

*wipes the dripping sarcasm from his screen*
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Banned The Lady of Shadows is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by turtlesong View Post

and hey, did you know that if you just push the big A when you have something highlighted it will automatically turn the word that color for you? i'm just learning all kinds of new stuff.

You're really on top of shit aren't you?

*wipes the dripping sarcasm from his screen*
    no mr. smarty mcsmartass. i MEANT that it automatically turns it the color you last used. i know that you can choose any color - haven't you yet noticed that my favorite color is purple

i only found this out because i accidentally just hit it instead of pushing it to open it and choose a color.

so to you and i'm changing your name to smarty mcsmartass.
    and i'm not even gonna add the mr.
    so again! and a too!

ooooooooh. colors.

Gunslinger Apprentice towerguard is on a distinguished road towerguard's Avatar

New Site Update

Valtr0n being here ups the coolness by no less than 58 points.
    I think we ought to read only the kind of books that wound and stab us. If the book we are reading doesn't wake us up with a blow on the head, what are we reading it for? - Franz Kafka

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

ok, I can't find the thread I want so I will complain here, I HATE HATE HATE the new font!! How can I change it??! It's annoying!

And what's with the underlined thread titles?? UGH!!!! UGH!!!! I HATE CHANGE!!!
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

????

Not sure what you mean Karen, none of that is changed. Exact same thing as it was before the change as far as I know.

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, the font looks the same for me. Are you sure it's not a setting in your browser?

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

Along the Path of the Beam lipgloss_and_revolver is on a distinguished road lipgloss_and_revolver's Avatar

Hello!
    I love the board features, I'm a member of a forum board similar to this and addicted to the arcade

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I love it when new members come out and get involved Kris. Its great to have you on the site.

i am sooooooo in love with the "open contacts popup" in the quick links!

me again.

i just love that my email from this place opens with "dear turtlesong" and closes with "all the best, palaver".

that's just so nice. i don't know why, but it always makes me smile.

Traveler El Cid is on a distinguished road El Cid's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I like the Highlight function with description if you use character names or other related terms.

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks! We love that thing.

That are available because of our amazing wiki that was developed by our very own members with Daghain at the helm.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

You can now make significant changes to the way you view the site-skins, and you can modify your view within each skin.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

FYI, I added ~18 new smilies.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    FYI, I added ~18 new smilies.
    Wow...This board is cool. Now I can prove it to my wife ...Thanks RF

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Just my 2 cents, but I get a real kick outta the "Reputation" feature. Real nice addition to the boards IMHO

New smiley's are cool too!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Just to be clear I do think the board is super cool!

BAZZINGA candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

These new smilies are ace

And although i really dont understand the reputation thing I still love it

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Reputation points can be given by clicking the "Star" in the bottom left corner of every post. You can type a cute message or w/e and it will add points to the member's "Board Reputation" thereby increasing the amount of green boxes under your member name. If you hover the pointer over the green box it tells you the individuals current level of Reputation.

Kinda cool and different way to sort of PM, I guess. Just Random Board Coolness!!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

BAZZINGA candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

And now I know

I wish we could find out who sent those wonderful comments though?

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by candy View Post
    And now I know

I wish we could find out who sent those wonderful comments though?
    It was probably me!!! LOL I love to utilize that feature, but I agree somewhat that you should be able to ID the poster!!! Then again maybe it's best not to know!!! Just more "Random Board Coolness"? LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

In honor of Merlin1958, I added a new smilie

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    In honor of Merlin1958, I added a new smilie
    I know I'm not the first to 'honor" Merlin but let me try... LOL and J/K

P.S. I'm a gambling man so I think this is one smilie that even Bob will use.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Looks a little like a "yellow M&M" saying FU to that minature pretzel!! You know the one I'm talking about? LOL Maybe its for the guys with the "hungry eyes". LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast