Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Funny But True

Traveler Niteshade is on a distinguished road Niteshade's Avatar

Razz, that sounds exactly like my cats except its a food issue. Thought maybe if we switched from canned to dry they would stop, but nope the swatting continues.

- razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough

my great grandfather (who has the same last name as me) was a construction worker. he was working on a Hospital (which has the same last name as him and I). He fell off. he had a metal plate put in his head. they didn't treat him at that hospital though, they drove him to Genesis.

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

The last few days, as I was folding laundry, I could not find the spent dryer sheet...not one time. As I was cleaning the yard, there was one of my dog's "gifts" with what looked a lot like a Bounce dryer sheet in it. I found three more like "gifts."
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

i talk to my computer

The Last Best Hope for Mankind piraterob is on a distinguished road piraterob's Avatar

I have to have a fan blowing directly into my face, even during the winter. Which in this area it can get well below zero.

- razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough

same for me at night. probably the reason i've have a perpetual cold since i was 15

Ink Heart Jackie is on a distinguished road Jackie's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm terrified to 'drink' a bug [like when your outside and it lands in your glass or something] It just really disgustes me.

The words written upon this paper, are none compared to the words written upon my heart

i spend like five minutes looking into a soda can to check for bugs, if i 'm away from it for a few minutes.

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

Quote Originally Posted by piraterob View Post
    I have to have a fan blowing directly into my face, even during the winter. Which in this area it can get well below zero.
    You too?????

My Mood
    Worried

My husband made me make a medic alert bracelet that says I'm hypoglycemic and allergic to oranges, because he's afraid that sometime I'll faint and they'll give me orange juice....

and i think that cold just caught up with me. I had to turn the fan off

My Mood
    Worried

Awwwwwwww I hope you feel better soon

Ink Heart Jackie is on a distinguished road Jackie's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by razz View Post
    i spend like five minutes looking into a soda can to check for bugs, if i 'm away from it for a few minutes.
    Me too

The words written upon this paper, are none compared to the words written upon my heart

Satanic Mechanic B Rag will become famous soon enough B Rag's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm not sure if I've mentioned this before or not, but I can make my arms go all the way back over my head and under my feet, all the way around me without unlinking my hands.
    Have you heard of people with short fuses? Well, I have no fuse at all, and there's a thousand could testify to it if I hadn't stilled their tongues for good.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyHitchhiker
    my itty bitty boy parts need the movie to grow
    You can't ignore my girth.

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

Righ here , right now I have 19 patients on the floor!!

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yet you still find time to post and let us know.

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

that
    is
    awesome.
    the fact that my cold is getting worse is not.

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

*I can heal you across the miles*

Sit back and try to think of absolutely nothing,
    now...repeat after me. " I am sending all toxic
    substances from my body, they are melting out of me."
    Drink a lot of H20, and when you go to the bathroom...
    repeat the mantra. You will be well in no time !!
    Do you believe?

The answer is within

your the medic, so it must be true!

My Mood
    In Love

Then you are healed!

The answer is within

for some reason which is beyond my ability to comprehend, sometimes when i type thedarktower.org, and press enter, "The Onion News" website opens.

Kvothe The Bloodless SigTauGimp is on a distinguished road SigTauGimp's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

Really? Strange...

Every now and then, to this day, if I'm typing in the full address for tdt.com, I'll end it with .net instead, out of old habit, I suppose. Actually, when I was just typing the example above, I ended it with .net the first time, and had to fix it.

Elodin: "Tombs is for feckless twits who can't chew their own food. My boy's a Re'lar! He has the feck of twenty men!"

Kvothe: “Books are a poor substitute for female companionship, but they are easier to find.”

Simmon: ”It’s just ointment in case you get burned...but if you mix it with piss, it turns into candy.” Sim’s expression was deadpan. “Delicious candy.”

Were you there to see the Bear?
    YouTube

My Mood
    Worried

I do the same thing STG.... I think the site is gone forever... all those hours I spent there... *sighs*

Funny but true, I opened my cheese and crackers container from the wrong side this time and had a whole thumbful of cheese because of it.

Gunslinger Apprentice TLC is on a distinguished road TLC's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty
    Country
    Country Flag

i collect ty beanie babies....but only the bears.

The Doctor's Daughter Mist_on_the_Water is on a distinguished road Mist_on_the_Water's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

as many of you know I took trip from my new York home to Boston this past weekend..well, we were fortunate enough to see a Blue man Group conert..AMAZING by the way..hilariously creepy, and very very cool....

my point is, on the way from our tour bus to the concert doors, which was only about 30 feet....i was fiddling with the camera which was around my neck and failed to look ahead ogf me...many of my friends were around, I figured they'd tell me if I was about to hit someone/thing

some friends they are. I walked directly into a street sign...like...unheedingly....scared the bujeezus outta me...hurt my wrist too...scraped skin off, but my dignity wasn't too hurt..i was laughing the hardest....

Unofficial Doctor Who Obsessor Club Created by IR:
    IR
    Razz
    Woofer
    Ves'Ka Gan

I can haz fourum gamz
    Sing Your Heart Out!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast