Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Pottermore!

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

Oh, Ok. I was like, who is this Gryffindork?
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

Motherfucker! I was almost done making a potion and I accidentally clicked on the wand and it fucked it all up. Making potions is ridiculously complicated. fuck fuck fuck
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Seee what happens when you speak badly of Gryffindor?
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

Eff you and anyone else that wants to mock Hufflepuff, bitches. Me and my 12.5 inch dragon core wand will hurt your ass.
    People love frozen yogurt. I don't know what to tell you.

My Mood
    Breezy

Mine's Dragon Core too, and it's 13 inches.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh, so now we're gonna' quibble about wand size.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

And I believe you know what you can do with it, too. >.<

My Mood
    Breezy

Size matters, people. And Befernee, I'll bugger you with it, just keep talking shit.

My Mood
    Breezy

Who is
    WizardHex6023?

My Mood
    Angelic

I got nothing to do until 8 AM Tuesday morning....

My Mood
    Breezy

Good. I just dueled you again.

My Mood
    Breezy

I've been in the library three times and I find a bunch of collectable books but I can't find "One Thousand Magical Herbs and Fungi " wtf?

My Mood
    Angelic

You bought that book on your shopping trip.

My Mood
    Breezy

OH! I'm so stupid sometimes. :facepalm: It kept coming up on the lists so I thought it was in there somewhere and you had to find it.

My Mood
    Angelic

(Tying all of our conversations together) It's a good thing I'm the ginger kid, eh?

My Mood
    Breezy

Quote Originally Posted by bethany View Post
    (Tying all of our conversations together) It's a good thing I'm the ginger kid, eh?
    Yeah, yeah, yeah.

My Mood
    Breezy

FUCK! Those stupid berries are hard to add. Added too much.

My Mood
    Angelic

Professor Snape hates me.

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ka-mai View Post
    It also says, "If the Sorting Hat put them in here, there’s something great about them, and don’t you forget it."

I guess Crabbe was great at
    Spoiler:
    casting ridiculous curses and dying in a fire?
    Ah, just because someone has the potential for greatness doesn't always mean the seize upon it.
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by John Blaze View Post
    Motherfucker! I was almost done making a potion and I accidentally clicked on the wand and it fucked it all up. Making potions is ridiculously complicated. fuck fuck fuck
    The worst part is that you will sometimes get a potion taht takes something like 45mins to make and then you have a small window after that 45 mins to finish it, so there is no getting tired of waiting on it and leaving it until morning to finish.
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

My Mood
    Breezy

Yep. Finally, after 3 tries, I got the Antidote potion right. It took me about 3 hours total and it only got me 7 house points. :facepalm: Not even mentioning the money it cost. Speaking of which, has anyone else exploded a cauldron?

I did, while working on a Forgetfulness Potion, I think. The Lethe River Water is a pain in the ass to add properly.

My Mood
    Breezy

all the stuff you have to pour into a cauldron sucks balls.

My Mood
    Breezy

Ok, so I've been playing it off and on most of the night. (working graveyards :blech I have, in my trunk, 25 objects, 11 Chocolate Frog Cards and 15 books. Not sure if that's the total or what but I've been looking for more.

I remember the text when you find the first chocolate frog card saying that there are 12 different cards. I am not sure about the rest.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast