Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Pottermore!

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Pottermore!

Have you said "Hello Pottermore, goodbye real life!" yet?

A place to discuss all things Pottermore. Personally I'm loving all the previously unpublished extras and the interactivity is really cool. (Is it me or is potion making really hard?)

My username is StoneFlame7158...add me!!

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I was actually one of the beta testers of the site, way back in August....it's gotten so much better than it was, let me tell you!

and, once I found out that it was newly open to the public, I decided to make another account, just to see if it was going to be better - and so far, so good!

My main account (the first one) is DraconisHallow140 and my new one is QuaffleThestral26857

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Noooo way! I was so gutted I didn't get picked <--- nerd

I bet it probably was a bit frustrating being a beta, did it crash a lot?

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

God yes! There were a couple of days where I couldn't get on the site for more than a few minutes at a time, then it'd go down for 4 hours. It was really frustrating. Also, instead of using the arrow keys to progress forward, you had to click on the right spot. That was also annoying, as you really weren't sure where to click, and results in a lot of mindless random clicking...

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

I'm SparksChaser-with-some-numbers-I-Can't-Remember
    People love frozen yogurt. I don't know what to tell you.

Little Bird Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm afraid to join because I have school and work and things that will be neglected. Also I feel like I'd have to come up with a really clever HP name, and I'm just not feeling that creative.
    A lady always remembers her courtesies.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Gah Jen, that would have driven me nuts!!
    It's cool sarah, your name gets picked for you (well, you get a choice of 3 or so randomly generated ones).
    Bethany - added

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

Coolio! SparksChaser7187. Add me.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

WizardFeather17685

...and I am in Griffindor

I agree with Lisa, spells are a bitch.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Ok, so I was uber nerdy and watched a video on youtube on spellcasting they're actually not that hard, just not explained very well on the site.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59MPxGi1Tr4

Little Bird Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I don't know if that's good or damn irritating about the names, but the whole "child safety" thing is excellent.

I'm now CharmNox10505. It reminds me of charmander, so that's cool.

Edit: How do I get sorted? That's pretty much the only thing I want to do right now.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Bahahaaa! Pokemon lurve!!! You have to start playing through the story to get sorted.

Country
    Country Flag

Okay, this website is awesome, but I'm afraid to know how long it is going to take for me to get through all of these things. Also, I'm afraid I will get sorted into a crappy house.

Edit: I got Ravenclaw! Yay! Unfortunately I have thrown all of my highly productive plans for today out of the window.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!! I'm a Ravie too!

Death is Only a Door Emily will become famous soon enough Emily will become famous soon enough Emily's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm CastleSword24580. This is so awesome. I totally just got emotional reading some of this stuff. I think I might have to do a SUPER SERIOUS reread of these. I'm so happy right now.
    I had my infatuations, but we both know in our hearts who is the sole love of my short, bright life.

My Mood
    Angelic

I'll have to wait until I can sit uninterrupted until I can play around and get sorted.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Yay I just signed up.

Goldmember mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

i am in Hufflepuff...username is RoseWolfsbane2493

Does whatever a spiderman does.

Country
    Country Flag

I'm currently 95% through book 6 of my reread, that may be why I'm not super keen on some of the website, but the sorting and wand-choosing were fun, and the JK exclusives are great. If the whole website was just her talking I'd be happy. The whole "collect useless items" part isn't thrilling me so far, but maybe later on I'll appreciate it.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

If you posted your name in this thread you are added. Shannon, we need your name.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Getting a little annoyed...for my second account, the sorting page won't load! I want to see if I get the same results (to see how accurate it really is)

For the record, in my original account, I am in Gryffindor.

Country
    Country Flag

I want you guys to tell me if it does this for everyone, but my last question was "heads or tails?" I think that means I was 50/50. And if I was, I think they should let you choose. Harry got to choose!

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Well got in...got Gryffindor again. Maybe it really is accurate? I don't recall answering the same way as I did before...

and is it bad that I just really wanted Hufflepuff?

And yeah, my last one was heads/tails.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I didn't have heads or tails as my last question.

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My daughter started Pottermore yesterday - I assume that after she reads the stuff at the beginning, once you get to Hogwarts, other content opens up?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast